The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 5 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Mar 08, 2015 8:56 pm

Brant smiled when she asked what movies he had he walked to a large cupboard and open the double doors. "Take your pick" he said " I have action and adventure, romance, comedy and ow animated too." he said blushing a little. " I like variation" he told her.

He let her take a look at the DVD's while he pressed a button and sent the TV sliding down from above the fireplace. He watched her and smiled " if I might sugest Jupiter rising is a good film" he suggested moving to the bed room he quickly changed into a clean tee shirt and jeans now looking comfortably yet casual. " I hope you don't mind, I felt kinda sweaty." he told her.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 5 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Mar 08, 2015 9:40 pm

Chocola looked what he had offered and chuckled when he said animation. "Well, let's see," she said there and went closer to cupboard and began to look at titles of movies. She hadn't heard so many titles of them before. It was hard to choose.

"We can watch then that Jupiter rising then," she said with a small smile. She wasn't exactly sure about what it was but when he suggested it is good movie then. She looked up at him when he had changed his clothes. "It's okay. Don't worry about it," she said and then took that movie called Jupiter rising from cupboard.

Cho gave it to Brant and then closed the cupboard. After that she went sit back at couch. She didn't mind wearing dress all day, it was what she did most of times but it wasn't always most comfortable thing to wear. She waited now movie to start.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Jun 13, 2015 5:28 pm

Brant smiled as she handed him the movie moving to the tv opening a cupboard beside it he placed it in the dvd player pcking up the remote he sat down beside her. He saw how uncomfortable she looked in the dress and glanced back at his bed room.

"I...um..I have a large shirt if you want to change out of that dress and be comfortable?" He sugested to her he could tell his cheeks warmed at the thought of her in one of his long shirts. " its in the second cupboard along. " He told her his things were always neat and tidy and in there place the only thing out of place was a small puzzle box that Robert had given him when he had first arrived he saw it as something that kept him grounded and he didn't mind that one bit. It now sat on the coffee table next to them.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Jun 13, 2015 7:12 pm

Chocola haven't used to be in such short this in front of male or so alone. So that's why she did feel at the moment bit of uncomfortable, okay maybe a lot. She saw that Brant glanced to the bedroom when he had saw how uncomfortable she might be there.

She looked at him and wasn't sure if she should do it. It would be probably more comfortable in that shirt than in this dress. "Erm okay. Thanks," she said back to him with a small smile on her face. She just stood up and walked then over to that bedroom. She then went to second cupboard and soon did find one of this larger shirts. She took then one of them out from there. It was so neat and tidy here, so she didn't really wanna mess here anything up.

After she had that shirt she closed just in the case the bedroom door so she could changes her clothes. She took her dress off and changed into that shirt then. She wasn't now not sure what to do her dress, she even took the high heels off, she was now on bare foot, she didn't really mind it. She opened the door again now. She did feel still bit uncomfortable there since she have never wear any males clothes before. She wasn't really sure what she should do with dress now, where to put it down, so she could find it later.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Jun 13, 2015 8:11 pm

Brant smiled and moved to let her move to the bed room he paused the dvd as she closed the door. As he assumbed she was changing he took a sip of his tea and took a slow breath out. Hearing the door open he smiled again " I have to say my shirt never looked so good , but on you it does." He saw her still holding the dress and thought quickly " you can leave it on the bed, its okay," he stood up " Things have there place but..." now he blushed " its good to have things some what out of place as well." he added gently taking the dress from her and placing it on the bed.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:44 pm

She looked at Brant when she did say compliment probably to her. Her cheeks probably did went bit of pinkish probably for sure. "Thanks," she mumbled there. She can be shy sometimes and she hates it when that happens. "Oh yeah. Good point. Makes sense," she said there basically to herself once again. When he took her dress from her hands and placed on the bed she did smile. "Thanks," she said now bit louder already. "If it's okay then it can stay there until i have to go," she added. "We should go now back to watch the movie," she said and walked back to living room probably. Cho did take again seat on sofa.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Jun 13, 2015 9:57 pm

Brant smiled seeing the slight blush he thought it made her all the more beautiful as he walked back in he picked up the remote and settled down on the couch. He sat to her right and pressed play as the movie started to play he gently, he hoped encuraged her to lean against him to be more comfortable. "Please, my home is your home, be comfortable." He said softly as he too lent back against the back of the couch as he now felt the tenshion he'd held with in him leave replaced by an unfamiler calm serine feeling he didn't want to lose.

He couldn't help himself as he slipped an arm around her waist but not too tight or to make her feel he was preventing her from leaving him, it he hoped was an arm of protection. He sighed as he looked from her to the movie.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:20 pm

She smiled at his words and nodded her once again. She did nod her head way to many times today. She did lean her back against the couch too. She did feel a bit more comfortable now. "Oh okay. It's very nice to of you to say it," she said there back to him there and did look at the movie there.

She did felt that he placed his arm around her waist. To be honest she didn't mind it. Her eyes traveled on Brant and she wondered if she did felt some way as she did. She have began slowly to understand these feelings. She soon looked back at the movie. She smiled at him and did stare at him for awhile until she did turn her eyes back to tv screen. She wasn't really that sure what to do. All this was still so new to her. She never went usually that far with anyone.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Jun 13, 2015 10:32 pm

Brant caught out the side of his eye her glance at him and he could not help move his hand to gently take hers and holding it gently palm to palm as he smiled slowly he closed his hand around hers. That feeling of not wanting her to leave returned deep inside of him but he had to fight it.

"Chocola..." He spoke softly her name then continued " How would you feel about doing this again, here , I mean I cook a meal here, or am I going to fast?" He added "becuse I...I Think I have fallen madly and deeply in love with you." he spoke softly as he waited for her reaction.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sat Jun 13, 2015 11:23 pm

Chocola did watch a movie when she felt Brant's hand on hers, she glanced over that way for a few seconds. She actually didn't mind it all. It some how did felt safe to her. It was stranges feeling what she couldn't yet understand.

She looked at Brant when he did speak. Cho did listen his every word and was bit of shocked when he said that he was fallen in love with her. She didn't really expect this to happen so fast. "That would be nice actually. I would like that. Even if it's bit fast I don't care really." she told to Brant with smile on her face. "I-I have fallen in love with you. So why not to do next time here again," she said there. She finally did admit what she felt. She couldn't deny it anymore. "I would love to spend some more time with you," she added there.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top