The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 2 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:06 pm

He heard her say about traveling and nodded " that is your right as an adult, she should respect that." He told her. "My parents welcomed me going out into the world, my father told me it would make me a man, much good that did, and before you ask no I did not sleep around while traveling." He told her " I was a good boy." he could not help but smirk.

He heard her mention about moving out he did have a spare room but he didn't know how she would take it. " Well, Like I said, there are apartments vacant on the same floor as mine or...I have a spare room and would appreciate some one being there when I can't be?" He said softly as his left hand didn't leave hers. "There would be no restrictions, all amenity's are paid for, but I'll understand if you want your own place"
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure) - Page 2 Empty Re: The only Rose, (first date)(Chocola Meilleure)

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Oct 30, 2014 11:43 pm

"To be honest. My father didn't had anything against me going traveling. She even liked it but mother was against. Not sure still why and I don't really care anymore," she said there now and sighed again. "I can believe it," she said there with smile. "I didn't sleep around too, even ignored when some strangers flirted with me out of blue," she said there and she didn't even want to remember that time.

She nodded her head there. "I'll thing about it. If my mother hears she will probably freak more out. She is so into tradition probably or something like that. Never followed any but now suddenly she wants to use follow them probably. Something like that was sister once mentioned it," she said now there and sighed. She couldn't recall what these traditions were.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 224

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat Nov 01, 2014 7:25 pm

Brant sat and listened to Chocola he could understand her mother not wanting her to travel, from what she had told him about her mother she wanted her close to her and wrapped in cotton wool. But he knew Chocola was not that type of woman , to him she seemed the type to seek knowledge for herself, you say don't she did it anyway.

" some traditions are good to keep I guess but others..not so." he spoke of the arranged marriages he'd heard of. Those he didn't agree with as he always felt it was the womans right to marry who ever they were in love with.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Nov 02, 2014 10:05 am

Chocola had no idea what mother excatly wanted for her and what she wanted her to do but she never will be living like her mother excatly wants. She was woman who did things her own way.

"Sometimes they are yeah good to keep but not always for sure. But not all for sure," she said there and smiled. She really wasn't sure what traditions her mother meant but she didn't efen try do find it out at the moment. Yeah she have heard about that marriage law thing and she waa glad thag she missed it or she would have been married already if she haven't gone to traveling probably. She wouldn't have liked it.

Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:11 pm

Brant nodded he agreed that some were good to keep. "You mean like the tradition of the first date?" He asked his cheeks becoming some what warm at the thought that followed of him walking her home and the possibility of a kiss even if it might be on his cheek.

He watched her closely noting by her facial expressions that she too didn't like the marriage law. " the woman I was...supposed to marry I was matched through this law, she ran away, I'm guessing to avoid it, but it left me braking it as I was of a certain age and unmarried, both are not what the law wants, but Robert Lupin is planning to put that right, soon" He said softly
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Sun Nov 02, 2014 9:47 pm

Chocola nodded her head once again. "Yes such tradition is good to keep for sure," she said there with a smile. Even if she isn't sure how it will end in her case. After that she will be get yelled by her mother if Brant have gone away already if he sends her home and even kisses her.

"I heard about that law when basically I came back and then was already all people putten in couples who were around and it was time to get married. So I didn't have to go through it. I wasn't reachable when I traveled," she said there honestly now. She was lucky about it. "I'm sorry about you. It's terrible thing to do. I wouldn't have run away from it," she added there now. Even if she didnt had to go through it she still didn't like that marriagr law.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:31 pm

Brant smiled as she said she would not have ran away from him this sent a warm feeling threw him as if her words exactly mirrored his own thoughts. "Nether would I from you." He told her " if we'd have been paired of course." He added nodding at her obvious and equally shared disdain for the law he knew was soon to be abolished. Part of him inside didn't want this evening to end he tried to think of things they could so after the meal so he could stay with her.

Brant could not help but watch her, every small detail about her made him wonder could she be the one to tame his wild heart and make him settle down? He knew he was falling for her the sparkle in her eyes when she smiled filled his own heart with a feeling it was dipped in treacle, his mind when she spoke his name goes blank and he could not help himself but smile at the were mention of her name by any one, or even a scent in the wind that reminded him of her. Was he, could he be truly in love with her. This was the question he needed an answer to and needed to let her know.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Mon Nov 17, 2014 4:08 pm

She smiled and was glad to hear the he wouldn't have run away too when they had been paired up back then. Chocola to be honest didn't want to end this evening so fast either. At home probably will be mother who will ask many many questions now. So she didn't hurry back at home at all.

Chocola knew she felt something more than friendship for Brant but she wasn't yet sure if it was love but she has to figure it out. Also she needs to settle in too but she has few more years do it but if she does then her mother will stop nagging on her for awhile. Soon when will be questions when you gonna give me grandchild or even grandchildren. She sighed on that thought now there.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:50 pm

Brant heard her sigh and looked at her "He asked so whats with the sigh, you...you okay?" He asked sipping his drink as he watched her. " you seem preoccupied?" He hoped she didn't regret having supper with him.

"Would you care to go for a walk after we have eaten." He said seeing the waiter walk over with their orders. " If you wish we could go to my place and just talk more..if you want, its not far from here." He smile at the waitress and then turned back to Chocola. " I promise to be on my best behavior, well best I can be."
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Chocola Meilleure Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:48 pm

She smilef and nodded her head. "I just thought that even of I get married and so on then there will be other questions asked," she said therw now honestly out. "So I'm totally okay," she added then there now with a weak smile.

"We can take a walk outside and then go to your place and talk some more then," she said out now. She just liked the both ideas. So she decided to combine them. "Sure I'll behave good too," she said there now wit a smile. It was good to be here now once again and do something with Brant than go to back at home with parents and so on.
Chocola Meilleure
Chocola Meilleure
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top