Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend) Empty Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend)

Post by Hayley Sierra Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:25 pm

Hayley was literally running through the streets of London, looking for a Muggle restaurant where she was supposed to meet with Hazel. The day was cloudy, the sky could not be seen from the clouds. Every moment she expected rain. Hayley hated London's weather, the rain and cloudy days, it was one of the reasons why she left at the first place. The climate in Australia was the way she liked, uncomfortably hot, sunny, no wind. However, she missed London, people, and yes, sometimes she even weather.

Thinking about nonsense, Hayley nearly missed the restaurant. She slowed while entering inside. Her eyes scanned the nearly full restaurant, looking for her old friend. Hazel has not arrived yet, which was good since Hayley was late about twenty minutes. Hazel probably knew it would be so and had decided to be late herself.
Hayley sat at the table, which was clearly visible from the door, so that Hazel could see her when she enter the door. While she waited she took menu, thinking about the order.
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend) Empty Re: Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend)

Post by Hazel Parker Tue Sep 02, 2014 6:26 pm

Today was day when she supposed meet with her old friend Hayley, who she haven't seen lately much at all. She tried to get nanny for her sister but there wasn't anyone who could her right now. She just sighed. That's why she was running late now. She had to take her sister with her but to get her dressed warmly just in the case wasn't that easy task. "You want to catch cold?" she asked there awhile she didn't want to put the coat on. Her sister was just three years old. Aqua did shook her head there. "Then you need to wear it. There isn't anymore warm sun around, there is clouds now," she said there and finally she could put it on. Hazel smiled and they were ready to leave.

Now she began to look for that muggle restaurant where they should meet now. She soon found it. She walked into it and looked around, soon she spotted Hayley. She walked towards her table now. "Hey, Hayley. Sorry had to brought my little sister with me, couldn't leave her alone home," she said there now with smile and took seat. Also her sister did take seat on her own seat. "Hey, I'm Aqua," three years old girl said with smile.
Hazel Parker

Number of posts : 176

Back to top Go down

Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend) Empty Re: Magical recipe for happiness (food & friend)

Post by Hayley Sierra Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:59 pm

She was thinking about food so she hadn't seen Hazel when she came in. When she heard her name she lifted up her gaze just to see Hazel and her little sister. They were much alike, girl had the same face lines as Hazel did. Hayley smiled, putting menu down on the table. "Hazel, long time no see. You haven't changed at all!" she said now with big smile. Her gaze felt down on the little girl, she assumed the girl has about three or four years old. "Hey there, I'm Hayley but for you I can be Hay-Hay. You have such a beautiful name Aqua."
Hayley looked at Hazel again. "She is so cute! I thought she's older. She looks just like you."

Hayley wasn't sure what happened with Hazel's parents but she knew that Hazel was Aqua's guardian. She assumed that her parent's died but she did not want to asks, it was rude and probably sensitive topic. While looking these two she asked herself how would it be to have a sister. She assumed it's beautiful but guess she'll never know. Thought she wasn't sad about it, she grow up with her cousins but she loved them as a brothers. She always wanted a sister but Bas and Chris filled that whole. She was happy to have them.
Seeing little girl, she remembered her childhood, she was spoiled and wild child, more like a boy than a girl.
"So i didn't order anything cause I was waiting for you. I heard they have the best pizza in the city." She was here once, long time ago. She couldn't remember the taste but she was sure they have good food.
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Thu Sep 04, 2014 12:23 pm

Hazel nodded her head slowly and heard what Hayley said now. "You haven't changed that much either," she said back then with smile. Even Aqua did listen what she said there. "Oh thank you look beautiful too, Hay-Hay," she said back then with a smile. She can be very polite if she only wants.

Hazel has hard time to raise her. It's not easy to be single parent and she knows now how hard it was her mother to raise her alone. She wished that she could have someone on who she could relay on but she doesn't. Just friends but you can't ask them to watch her all the time too if she needs to go somewhere.

Hazel doesn't like to talk about it. She haven't told yet Aqua what exactly happened with her father. He just never wanted her and same goes to Hazel's father. Haz has no idea who even exactly is. Never seen him in person. They could eveb have same father, who knows. They really look very much alike and that's why people even ask is her your kid and so on. She is used with it now.

"Oh I see. We can eat a pizza for sure. We haven't eaten in for awhile. No mushrooms one, Aqua is allergic to most of them," she said there now. Aqua smiled too. "Hmm... pizza i like it," she said there.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Sun Sep 07, 2014 2:46 pm

"I guess I haven't, though I changed my hairstyle few times, I like it this way." she smiled then looked at the girl "Well thank you sweetheart. If I can ask, how old are you?" Hayley assumed she had about four years, but she acted like a big girl.

Hayley respected Hazel for doing what she's doing. Raising a pet is hard, but raising a child in this world? Almost impossible.
Hayley was raised by her cousin, since her mother was always busy. Thought she never really needed anyone to look after her, she was independent even as a child.

Since she never met her father, she was always curious about who he is and how he looks. As a child she had dreams about him. When she finally saw him few months ago, she wasn't brave enough to go and talks to him. So she had lost her chance, at least for now.

"Neither did I! Okay, we can take one with and one without mushrooms and we'll share it then." she nodded that called waiter. Before he came she looked at girls "What do you want to drink?"
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Sun Sep 07, 2014 4:17 pm

'I really haven't had much time to go to hair salons even if i do i let them to do same haircut," Hazel said there now and looked at her little sister. "I'm four years old, month ago was my birthdat," she said ther now happily. She may be little but she acts as big kid. That's how Hazel as basically raised her, she wants her to do things her own and so on.

Hazel didn't had any other choice basically since if she wouldn't have taken her in then she would be orphange right now. Her father never didn't want to have a kid or even raise her.

Sure Hazel and Aqua are curious too who is their fathers. They have never met in person, they don't even know name and so on but they don't even try to look for him. Hazel doesn't dream about him anymore that much but Aqua does. She also dreams about her mother. Little girl have seen just pictures, what big sister have shown.

Hazel nodded her head. "I'll take orange juice," Aqua said then there with a smile. "I'll take a coffee," Hazel said ther her drink too waiter now.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Mon Sep 08, 2014 9:22 pm

"Now when I'm here, you don't need one. I'm great with these things, one of few things I'm good at actually." she smiled brightly moving her gaze to the little girl "Oh, well then i own you a present, right? Tell me, do you have some wishes?"
Birthdays were kinda her thing. She liked buying or making the presents for people, she liked making people happy.

Hayley's mother left her father when she realized she was pregnant. Hayley never discovered why but her mother was good enough  to share some informations with her (name, adresse and things like that). Although she didn't wanted at first, Hayley is very stubborn and she always gets what she wants.

Hayley indeed know how is it when you're raised without a father. Well, when you're raised by your cousin, since her mother was rarely at home. There were moments when it was hard and where she missed her parents, especially father, but she got over it. She probably wouldn't be the same if she was raised differently, and she liked herself in these way.

She looked the waiter ordering pizzas. "And you'll give me apple juice and coffee please." she said with smile, then turn her gaze to the girls. "You were here all time? I mean after graduation."

Last edited by Hayley Sierra on Sun Nov 02, 2014 6:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Hazel Parker Thu Oct 30, 2014 9:51 pm

"What you mean by that now?" Hazel asked there. She wasn't sure on what she was good at now. She had missed so much. "You don't have to get my anything, Hay-Hay. If you want you can get something cute and girly. I don't really any wishes whaf you can make true or my sister," she said there now and didn't smile at the end.

Hazel had grown up with out father but her mother was basically there for her but not all the time whe she needed her. Basically she did find out about she having a sister a week before Aqua was born. And now her sister doesn't have any parwnts at all. Just a sister, who is like a mother to her. Some people who don't know even say that it's her daughter but it's not. She is still virgin.

"Aqua was born same day as we graduated. That day started happily but didn't end so good," she said and sighed. "I had to raise my sister since then. Or she would have ended in orphange which I didn't want. So I stayed her in London. All my dreams were crashed but I don't regret it. The I wouldn't know my sister and such lovely person as she is," she added therw now.
Hazel Parker

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top