Music and happiness
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Music and happiness Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Music and happiness

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Music and happiness Empty Music and happiness

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:44 pm

Hitame had woken up early that morning. She had tried her best her not to wake up Naomi when she got out of bed. She wasn't successful since they shared a bunkbed and she had the top bunk. When she came down the ladder of the bed, Naomi heard the creaks and woke up. "Why are you up so early?" she asked Hitame. "I couldn't sleep, go back to bed Naomi." she told her. Naomi shook her head. "I wasn't sleeping. I couldn't sleep either." she told Hitame, and she nodded. They both climbed out of bed and out of their room. No one was up yet, and it was past 9 o'clock. They changed from their pajamas into some clothes they picked out the night before and slowly made their way to the door. When they were outside they ran into the streets and began to look for things to do.

"Why don't we go shopping? We need new clothes and stuff anyways." Naomi suggested. "Good idea Noami. Let's go." she grabbed Naomi's hand and lead her through the crowds. They walked into the nearest store. Hitame had more trouble picking out clothes she wanted than Naomi did. "I want this!" Naomi said with everything she tried on. Hitame only nodded and bought her what she wanted. They had enough money to afford everything anyways. Hitame listened to a muggle MP3 player she bought a while ago, and she was listening to it when they walked out of the store. Hitame couldn't see anything in front of her from the boxes and bags she was holding. "Geez, Naomi you didn't have to buy the entire store." she told Naomi. Naomi smiled and shrugged. As they walked out Hitame bumped into someone, and fell backwards on her arse. The bags and boxes went flying everywhere.

Last edited by Hitame Higurashi on Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Music and happiness Empty Re: Music and happiness

Post by Harper Goodrum Thu Jul 21, 2011 4:29 pm

Alana fell to the ground the bags that she had held in her hand flying all over the place. “Can people not watch where they are going?” she muttered to her self as she stood up and brushed the dirt off her but. “now which bags are mine?” she asked her self. She checked to make shire her dress was okay and on one could see anything she didn’t want them to see before she began her search for her shopping bags in the big pile of other bags.
Alana was wearing a floral dress with floral boot like shoes that didn’t really match, though it was almost perfect. Even her bag and jewelry was floral. Her long blond hair was hanging down. Surprisingly it was one of the cheapest outfits she had ever worn.
Harper Goodrum
Harper Goodrum

Number of posts : 71

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia Corner Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:36 pm

Mia had been out most of that morning spending some well deserved time with her twin brother. The got some breakfast and talked over the breakfast then went out to a store and bought each other some things. He bought her a new potions book since he knew she loved potions. She bought him a new quiddich book since she knew that he at least liked to watch the sport. Then he meet up with some of her friends and went on his own way. Now she was out on the town with a new book to read. She had the book up to her face and didn't see what was in front of her. She was also concentrating on the book to hard to hear what the little girls in front of her where yelling about. So she tripped on the first set of bags that was in front of her, her new book flying out of her hands. "Aaahhh!" Mia shouted as she landed elbows first on the ground.
Mia Corner
Mia Corner

Number of posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:26 am

Hitame groaned and stood up, dusting her butt and clothes off. "Hitame!" Naomi screamed as she ran toward her older sister. She stood in front of Hitame and checked her over and over again to see if she was hurt. "Naomi, I'm fine. Don't worry." she told her little sister, and she looked at the little girl whom she had bumped into. "I'm so sorry." she said. "Are you alright?" she asked as she helped gather the bags and Naomi gathered the boxes that she knew were hers. Soon after as they both helped gather the bags and boxes someone else tripped over the bags that Naomi was supposed to pick up since they were closest to her. "Oops, I meant to pick those up!" she said trying to excuse herself for not picking them up. "Naomi calm down. It's alright." Hitame tried to comfort her sister.

She ran over to the girl who had tripped on the bags and knelt down next to her. "Are you alright?" she asked her putting her hands on the girl's arms trying to help her up. From what Hitame could tell this girl was older than her, maybe by a year or so?
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Louis Weasley1 Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:02 am

Louis had bought his school supplies for the next year to be ready, he had a rough night sleeping in the Shell cottage as the Ghost of Dobby kept waking him up,
"Master Is it ok If I stay here?"

"Yes dobby"

"And Mister can I have water?"

"yes dobby"

Louis had been walking around with his repaired Veela hair wamd and then saw Hitame and girls he did not know. "Hey Hitame!" He said.
Louis Weasley1
Louis Weasley1
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 490

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Wed Jul 27, 2011 1:50 am

Leslie had woke-up early to avoid the crowded street heading towards the bookstore to get a new book that came out that she wanted. Leslie knew she had to get home quick before her brother knew she was gone and has a fit. It annoyed her how protected he was of her, but she knew she was the only thing he had left of family. Singing to herself to herself as she listened to her ipod she seen a girl struggling to get her bags. "Do you need some help?"Leslie asked her softly as she looked at her shopping back which seem like alot to carry.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Wed Jul 27, 2011 2:49 pm

As Hitame tried to help the girl stand up she looked over at Naomi who was staring at something or someone a little bit past her. "What are you looking at Naomi?" she asked her little sister. Noami pointed to something behind Hitame and she turned around, when she heard a voice calling her name. She saw it was Louis who had said her name. "Hey Louis." she said smiling. Noami walked up behind her and whispered in her ear, "Who's that?" she asked. "Louis, he's in Gryffindor like us." she told Naomi. Naomi nodded and looked at him.

Then Hitame saw someone else coming toward them. But she didn't quite recognize her, and she wasn't sure who she was talking to. There were about 5 others there, she shrugged and turned to Naomi. "Before you ask, I don't quite remember who that is. I just know that she's in Gryffindor like us to." she whispered in Naomi's ear. "okay." Naomi whispered back.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum