Happiness can't last forever!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Happiness can't last forever! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Happiness can't last forever!

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happiness can't last forever! Empty Happiness can't last forever!

Post by Nathaniel Addams Sat Nov 10, 2012 1:58 am

It was a cold and breezy Saturday Afternoon, it was a type of fall day that Sarah loved. Walking down the sloping lawn of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly she headed down towards the Herbology Greenhouse. She haven't been to the Greenhouse in awhile, and to be honest she loved looking at all the different type of plants. Going to the muggle section of the green house, Sarah looked at the roses and lilies and smiled before smelling them. Roses and Lilies were Sarah's favorite flowers, anyone who knew Sarah knew she loved them more then any type of flower. Walking pass the rose bush caught onto her white shirt. Chuckling she removed it, but as she did her finger pricked a throne.

"Ow!"said Sarah as jerked away and looked at her finger. Getting out her wand she flicked it as her wound cleaned itself and a band aid appeared on it. Pretending that nothing had happened Sarah walked over towards the Lilies and smiled. Seeing a bench she sat down smelling the Lilies and roses around her. Sarah was happy, she felt like nothing could bring her down, she had a loving family and boyfriend. Little did she know her world was about to be turned upside down by bad news.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 319

Back to top Go down

Happiness can't last forever! Empty Re: Happiness can't last forever!

Post by Preston Underwood Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:39 pm

Today was the day, today was the day that he Samuel Johnathan Nesbitt told his little sister the bad news. He knew it was going to be heartbreaking, but he had to tell her or else she'll find out the hard way. Sighing to himself he walked out of the Gryffindor Tower heading towards the grounds. Walking down the sloping lawn of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardly, the cold breeze hit his face but he didn't feel anything. Numbness was the only thing he could feel right now, other then that he couldn't feel anything.

Looking around the courtyard by the garden he seen that Sarah wasn't there before heading towards the lake. Seeing that she wasn't there he went to the CoMC paddock and sighed not seeing her there either. "Where else could she be?"Sam asked himself thinking. Almost hitting himself for not thinking of this before, he ran towards the greenhouse towards the back section of the greenhouse where the muggle plants were. Seeing there happily smelling the roses and lilies without a care in the world broke his heart.

She worked so hard to become happy after what happened to her parents, it was heartbreaking to see her sad and crying again. Sam hated to see anybody girl, but when it came it his little sister it was heartbreaking. Sam hated that he was the one to tell her this, but he had to. It also broke Sam's heart because this might be the last time he seen Sarah again. He hoped his parents won the case so they could keep Sarah, otherwise he would never see Sarah again.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:14 am

Today was the day. Zandell knew that this was the day that Sam finally decided to tell Sarah about the bad news. This was a family thing, he knew that, but he also knew that he had to be there, he was Sarah's boyfriend, and this affected him as much as it affected both Sarah and Sam. And even if they didn't want him there, he was going to be there. He sighed softly as he looked for Sarah. He knew where all her favorite places were and he went to all of them.

She wasn't anywhere, and he decided to check the last of her favorite places, the Herbology Greenhouse. As he approached the greenhouse, Zandell caught sight of Sam and he quickened his pace to catch up to the older boy. "Sam." he called out, hoping it was loud enough for only Sam to hear him. "Finally gonna tell her, huh?" he asked once he was close enough to him.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 574

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:26 am

Sam looked at Zandell and sighed. "Sadly enough Zandell yes, she needs to know."said Sam softly. Taking a deep breath Sam walked up to Sarah and smiled at how happy she was. "Hey Sarry."said Sam as he took a seat beside her smelling the lilies and roses around him. He could understand why Sarah loved it so much, the place smelled wonderful. He knew that sounded kind of lame and gayish, but it was honesty which was what Sam had.

"Sarry... I have to tell you something, and it isn't easy for me to say but you have to know."said Sam softly. "Zandell, you might want to come and sit beside Sarah I think she might need you."saud Sam softly. Sam hated doing this, he hated that he was the one that was going to make Sarah cry. Looking into her emerald eyes like him he felt a pain in his chest where his heart was.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:33 am

Zandell followed Sam with a slight nod as he walked up to Sarah. "Hey Sarah." he said softly. Zan knew this needed to be said, but that didn't make it any less painful, if anything it just made things worse for all of them. He didn't want to see Sarah sad, but this was something important that needed to be said, no matter how much pain it was going to cause to the three of them. He hated all bad news ... he really did.

Sam told him to sit near Sarah and he did so with another nod. His head hung a bit, it was unusual for Zandell to be this sad. That was how you could tell that this was really bad. He figured that he didn't need to act all happy anymore, there was no more use for the fake happiness act. They weren't going to lie to Sarah anymore. Zandell kneeled down next to Sarah and gave her a sad smile.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:42 am

Sarah looked at Sam with confusion in her emerald eyes. "Sammy, what is going on?"Sarah asked him softly. Looking from Sam to Zandell who was there as well, Sarah gave them a worried look. Looking at Sam she seen hurt in his eyes which made her look even more scared. "Sammy your scaring me, just tell me what you need to tell me."said Sarah softly. It had to be something bad, she never seen Sam this sad or upset before in the time of knowing him.

Looking at Zandell she seen that he was the same as Sam was, which made her heart sink at the sight of it. She haven't seen him this way since she moved away when they were little, it was honestly starting to scare her. Picking a rose off the bush she started playing with it trying to calm her nerves. But it didn't help no matter how much she loved them.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 12, 2012 1:55 am

Sam sighed and nodded. "Sarry I'm sorry that we been hiding this from you, but we didn't want to hurt you even though I'm doing it now."said Sam softly. "But I had to tell you, because your my little sister and I love you."said Sam. "That's the reason why it's so hard for me to tell you this."said Sam softly as tears well into his eyes. "Anyways, onto what I got to tell you."said Sam. "Sarah your grandparents want custody of you, they wrote a letter to mum and dad wanting you back."said Sam softly.

"There's not much we can do Sarry, but we are trying to fight to get you back."said Sam softly. "They will be here at the end of the week to get you, but we won't give up."said Sam softly holding back tears. Sam never cried before, but now he was for something was he loved was getting taken away from him. Sam usually kept his emotions bottle up inside of him, but now he was letting go. He didn't care if anyone heard him, it was like his father said, only real man cry.

Sam wondered if his parents would win against the case, if they didn't Sarah would be at her evil grandparents house. It made Sam sad but angry at the same time, how could they do this when they were just now starting to get along? Besides, they didn't love her, they just wanted her as a slave.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nathaniel Addams Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:13 am

"What? NO!" said Sarah softly as tears came down her emerald eyes and fell down her cheek. Looking at Sam and Zandell with tears in her eyes she looked away for a minute before looking back at them. "I can't believe this, they don't even love me, they hate me!"said Sarah softly. "They just want me to cook and clean for them and become there slaves!"said Sarah angrily. "They can't do this! There taking everything I love away from me, you, Zan, and mum and dad. " said Sarah angrily

Throwing the rose she had in her hand on the floor she just sit there and cried in her hands. She couldn't believe after becoming a Nesbitt and finding Zandell after so many years of them being apart she was leaving. Everything she known and loved was being taken away from her because of her stupid grandparents. It wasn't fair, but there was nothing her or anyone could do about it. Her grandparents were her blood family, she they had right to get custody of her.

Sarah didn't know what else to do, she just sat there and cried her eyes out not wanting to go to her grandparents. She wasn't mad at Zandell or Sam for telling her, she was glad they didn't keep it from her but it didn't mean it hurt. She knew it hurted them more then her, but she knew it was because they loved her to much.
Nathaniel Addams
Nathaniel Addams
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Freyja Podmore Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:26 am

Zandell struggled to hold back tears as Sam told Sarah about the situation with her real grandparents. He winced at her reaction and once she began to cry, he couldn't hold the tears back and they began to roll down his cheeks. He didn't make any sounds though, that was something he was good at, crying silently, he'd had time to practice it when Sarah left the first time. But now, he just wanted to burst out crying with her. After so many years of being separated, they had just found each other again, and now they were going to be separated again.

The fifteen year old boy wiped his eyes with his sleeve, but the tears continued to fall and he said, "I'm going to help in any ways I can too. My mum and dad will help your family get you back. We won't let your grandparents take you and do what they want with you, I promise Sarah." Zandell managed to say while keeping the shaking in his voice to a minimum. As she continued to cry, Zandell put his arms around her and hugged her tightly, looking at Sam sadly.
Freyja Podmore
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Preston Underwood Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:47 am

"We won't let anyone take you Sarah we promise, we will fight for you."said Sam softly as he stroked the back of her hair in a comforting manner. "Were here for you Sarry, no one going to hurt you or take you."Sam whispered. Sarah told him stories of how her grandparents treated her, and Sam wasn't going to allow it if he could help it. He knew just by looking into Zandell's eyes we wasn't going to allow it either. He knew that Zandell knew better then anyone how her grandparents treated her, now that they have custody of her they will probably treat her worse then they did before.

Sam usually didn't hate anyone, but he was strongly starting to hate Sarah's grandparents, not for what thre doing to her but just for what they did and are going do it. That was one of the reasons why he was going to fight for her, of course he loved her but she shouldn't have to deal with that, no one should. Stroking Sarah's hair, he frowned hating to see Sarah like this. She was so happy before all this, now she's like her world came crashing down on her which it did.

Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top