What're you doing this Christmas Season?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

What're you doing this Christmas Season? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

What're you doing this Christmas Season?

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

What's your religion?

What're you doing this Christmas Season? Bar_left0%What're you doing this Christmas Season? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
What're you doing this Christmas Season? Bar_left0%What're you doing this Christmas Season? Bar_right 0% 
[ 0 ]
What're you doing this Christmas Season? Bar_left38%What're you doing this Christmas Season? Bar_right 38% 
[ 3 ]
What're you doing this Christmas Season? Bar_left62%What're you doing this Christmas Season? Bar_right 62% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 8

What're you doing this Christmas Season? Empty What're you doing this Christmas Season?

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:47 am

Ho, ho, ho Merry Christmas to you all! santa

I was thinking many of you are bound to be doing something interesting this Christmas Holidays, why not share it with your friends here on Potter's Army?
Are you going to be carroling? Going overseas somewhere exciting?

Whatever your doing share it with us! I also made a poll, just curious if we're part of a religion, if your religion isn't an option, don't hesitate to ask me to put it up there. Very Happy

Anyway I hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas! rendeer

Yours Truly

Nikki Granger
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

What're you doing this Christmas Season? Empty Re: What're you doing this Christmas Season?

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 7:09 pm

I am Wiccan. I do not celebrate Christmas. I celebrate Yule. The winter equinox. We will have a tree but it isnt a Christmas Tree it is a Yule Tree. Decorated with all things that we think of that means winter.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

What're you doing this Christmas Season? Empty Re: What're you doing this Christmas Season?

Post by Darren Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:06 pm

Well I'm not christian so I dont celebrate Christmas. Still, i nearly always go to Spain on christmas. Im going early this time though (2nd) so i have no idea what I'll be doing this christmas..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 8:46 pm

What do you do is Spain? I have never been so I was wondering.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 24, 2008 9:32 pm

Visit my relatives.. So boring and annoying..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:10 pm

lol. I know the feeling trust me. But at least some of my family trips have been cut out. Not sure if it is a good think or not.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:13 pm

Am Christien (Ortodox) and my Christmas is on 7th January!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 24, 2008 11:31 pm

What some people call Old Christmas. Some celebrate Christmas from Dec 25 till Jan 7.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:31 am

We celebrate new year first on 31st of December than Christmas a week later!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:36 am

Wow, all of you and your stories are so interesting! I've learnt new things! It so fascinating! Very Happy Do tell more! It so factual!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top