A Krum For Every Season
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Krum For Every Season Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Krum For Every Season

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Krum For Every Season Empty A Krum For Every Season

Post by James S Potter Sat Aug 10, 2013 5:49 pm

How Many Characters You Want: Lots!
What characters you want: 1-7th Years + Graduates.
Level of RP: Match me? Smile
What you want to RP about: It's Thierry's first year at Hogwarts - let's make it memorable.

So, meet the first sprog of Elijah Krum to enter Hogwarts. His son Thierry. He's not his father by any stretch of the imagination, having been very informed by what he saw in Elijah to be awful, awful traits. He's a studious Ravenclaw through and through with some inherent Slytherin traits and is, above all, a cutiepie!

So, plottage! I don't mind who he interacts with. Eli knows lots of people and his kids know everyone else so it could be anyone and everyone really.

I'd also like to see what early-year students we actually have! Very Happy
James S Potter
James S Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 109
Special Abilities : Animagus, Parselmouth

Back to top Go down

A Krum For Every Season Empty Re: A Krum For Every Season

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Aug 10, 2013 6:21 pm

*throws Hit, Nate, and Dyl at you*

Have at them :3
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Maximus Morrison Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:46 am

OMG HE'S SO CUTE.

He needs a thread sometime with Mamma Mira. Also, on that note, he might meet Kitty-Kat around the Ravenclaw dorms. Awkward awkward awkward I can't even describe how awkward that sounds.
Maximus Morrison

Number of posts : 320

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallie Cooper Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:51 am

Bertie! Bertie, although not so good at conversation with older people unless he knows them would be happy to help out ounger students, especially Ravenclaw's!
Hallie Cooper
Hallie Cooper
Fifth Year Gryffindor
Fifth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 927
Special Abilities : Non-Verbal Magic, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Keiran Hayes Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:59 am

Any of my students are up for grabs. Addie is probably too old, unless she's that over-protective elder sister type, which she is known for. xD But the others are both 5th years.
Keiran Hayes
Keiran Hayes
Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 548

Back to top Go down

Post by Toby Cooper Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:16 am

I can offer Viv? I can so see her putting Thierry on her list of to-watch little ones in the "will grow up to be important/useful" category...

If he isn't very good at potions, Viv could tutor him? She made a deal with a teacher a few years back, so its not like she'd have too much of a choice. Thaaat's all I've got.
Toby Cooper
Toby Cooper
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:54 am

My youngest is Sunny, and my fourth years would eat him. Darcy would adopt him.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sun Aug 11, 2013 1:28 pm

@Hit - What would you like to do with them? Thierry would find Nathan fascinating due to his furry little problem and he'd probably be insistent that he had to help Nath even thought he wouldn't have the foggiest as to where to start. Dylan's a Ravenclaw, right? Maybe they can be buddies? For Hit, I'm not sure.. what do you think?

@Em - I think his Mum should take him to the platform on September 1st and they can hug and be all emotional while Daddy turns up late and apologetic but just in time to see off his son. Maybe Thierry tries to make friends with Kat because he knows his Dad spends a lot of time with the Rookwoods and he'd like to know why? Haha. Maybe he's genuinely interested in her, a little bit like Eli, and totally freaks her out due to the similarities? Smile

@RJ - Perhaps Thierry gets lost and Bertie helps him? Then they can go on wonderful adventures together and fight crime and stuff!

@Ads - Addie needs to mother him silly! She should be sort of like ... Thierry don't climb those trees you'll fall! Warns him often about the changing staircases - stuff like that. It'd be adorable. Maybe he befriends Trish, too. Also Keiran! I think Thierry - oh balls to it, Teddy is easier to write out - would really like classes with him. Daemon... maybe we could say that the Zograf's are close to the Krums and they already know each other a little bit?

@Kitty! - He's good at potions in the sense that he gets what they are and sort of gets what goes in them but beyond that he doesn't have a clue and he'd be very grateful to be tutored. Then Eli can get all snippy and moody when he finds out because "my son shouldn't need to be tutored by a girl!" < insert huffing and the slamming of doors here > Hehehe. c:

@Jackles - Can Teddy and Sunny be friends? c: Will the fourth years digest him too or can I have him back? Can he go on Darcy's boat?! Very Happy
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Aug 11, 2013 2:52 pm

I have no idea for Hit c: she's weird right ne. But she'd look out for Thierry, since she met Eli before he graduated. Not sure if you remember that, but he's Eli's son and Hit will probably be around him, sorta.

Nathan will adore Thierry. Because he's small and adorable :3

Dylan can be like and older brother type thing...y? cx
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sun Aug 11, 2013 3:05 pm

Ironically, I just realized that Keiran, The Zografs, etc would know each other. Daemon's father was on the same team as Viktor Krum when the Bulgarian National Team won the World Cup in 1994. Keiran's team, the Irish National probably played them, or they could have met somehow. I was reading about this when I started Ana's application - her husband was on the team, too xDD How on Earth did I manage to pick the right Canons? lol

And yes, Addie loves to mother the heck out of everybody. Daemon, since they could be family friends, could know him or check on him sometimes or something? Trisha would probably take to him because of the house thing as well.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top