Christmas chill and Christmas thrill!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Christmas chill and Christmas thrill! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Christmas chill and Christmas thrill!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Christmas chill and Christmas thrill! Empty Christmas chill and Christmas thrill!

Post by Maura Goldstein Wed Dec 18, 2013 3:27 am

It was almost Christmas time and you knows what that means, it was time to go shopping for some Christmas gifts.  Maura knew that alot of her friends didn't care if they gotten a gift or not, but Maura wanted to give them something.  Besides, it was a bit of tradition to Maura, she always gotten her friends and loved ones present even if she didn't get anything in return.  Her father gave her some money to go and get presents for the family and her friends and Ryo.  Of course Maura didn't like exposing that she that she was rich and came from a wealthy family, what girl wouldn't say no to shopping?  

Walking down the crowded street of London, Maura crashed into a chair in a small cafe on the corner and wiped the sweat from her forehead. Setting her shopping bags down, she reached into her maroon bookbag that matched her outfit.  She almost had all her Christmas shopping done, all she had to do was get something for Ryo and that was it.  He was a bit hard to shop for, she honestly had no clue what to get him.  Trying to think of times her and Ryo were out together, suddenly she remembered what he wanted which made her smile.  "I'll get it later, right now I'm tired and hungry."said Maura softly to herself.

As the waiter came towards her table and looked her up and down Maura rolled her eyes and gave him a disgusted look. "Hello beautiful what can I get you, perhaps  shake with two straws?"he asked smiling at her.  "First off, ew...  how dare you flirt with a pregnant girl? and secondly I'm engaged to someone that loves me more then anything in the world  that only calls me that, and clearly I must love him more then anything in the world or else I wouldn't engaged to him and wearing this necklace he gave me or pregnant with his child!"said Maura giving him a sickly sweet smile before looking at the menu. "I want the bacon cheeseburger meal with a chocolate milkshake."said Maura softly.  

Seeing Maura's ring and her two hearts merging into one necklace he stepped closer at Maura as she backed away.. "Wow... those most cost a fortune, let me guess you boyfriend  got it for you?" he asked as he said boyfriend as if she didn't have one and was making it up.  "Yes he did and he's my fiance now, he gave me the necklace when he asked me out and the ring when he asked me to marry him and money doesn't matter to me, he can be the poorest guy there is and I still love him!"said Maura softly.  "Maybe if you didn't act like such a player, you'll have someone!"said Maura softly as she opened her songbook as a picture of her and Ryo was on the inside cover.  "That him?"he asked softly as Maura nodded.  "Lucky guy to have someone as beautiful and sweet as you, and thanks for the talk I'll get your order in."he said as he walked off.

Shaking her head and smiling to herself Maura looked at the picture of her and Ryo and smiled at it for it was her favorite picture of them.

Mar's outfit

her & Ryo pic
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top