Hayley Sierra
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hayley Sierra Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hayley Sierra

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hayley Sierra Empty Hayley Sierra

Post by Hayley Sierra Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:24 pm

So this is Hayley (she likes to be called Tris), she's 21, Gryffindor graduate. After graduation she left London and now, 4 years later, she's back. (you can find details in her APP).
She is super friendly, willing to help, see her personality.

I don't have any special ides for her (except marriage law) so if you have any idea for plot I'm in. She needs few friends from school (we can write plot together), maybe someone who she met while traveling the world. She also need new friends, some enemies, frenemies...
Hayley Sierra

Number of posts : 99

Back to top Go down

Hayley Sierra Empty Re: Hayley Sierra

Post by Michelle Cuffe Sun Aug 31, 2014 8:41 pm

Hey!

So I have Hazel who is same age as Hayley. She was also Gryffindor actually at school. She now raises her sister Aqua basically since she graduated, her mother died then and she became the gurdian, her father was just one random guy basically with who her mother slept. Basically they knew each others in school already.

Then there is Chocola who spent few years traveling around world. She is 25 and former hufflepuff. Her she could met awhile traveling.
Michelle Cuffe
Michelle Cuffe
Fourth Year Slytherin
Fourth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:29 pm

Okay, we can start thread for Hayley and Hazel.
Hayley traveled the world but she managed to stay in contact with her friends. So, how about this:
They were friends at school, they stayed in contact, Hayley called her when she came to London and now they are going somewhere, maybe on lunch?

As for Cho, I told you somewhere xD We can start thread for them when we finish this one Smile

Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

Post by Ciara McGee Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:58 pm

Thats sounds good to me. Could you please start with that Hayley and Hazel thread..
Ciara McGee
Ciara McGee
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 166

Back to top Go down

Post by Hayley Sierra Tue Sep 02, 2014 5:27 pm

Hayley Sierra

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top