Adaleen Valiteen [Dropped]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adaleen Valiteen [Dropped] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adaleen Valiteen [Dropped]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adaleen Valiteen [Dropped] Empty Adaleen Valiteen [Dropped]

Post by Haley Kantal Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:40 pm

Out Of Character:
Name: Skye
Nicknames: Skyerz, Star or Blue
How you found Potter's Army: Uhh...I cant remember
Any other characters on Potter's Army:Please be honest here. We don't mind you having multiple characters, and it's useful to know how many of our members are new and how many are second accounts. Oh, and if you don't want to tell everyone on the forum just PM an admin so we know.
Aminia Weasley

Anything else: Nothing at all

In Character
Adaleen Valiteen [Dropped] 06070710

Name: Adaleen Valiteen
Nicknames: Adde, Lee anything else you want to call me
Year AND Age: 25
Birthday: july 15
Blood Status: half

Height: about 5'6
Hair: brownish red
Eye colour: hazle
Skin: white
Build: Athletic slender
Other distinguishing features: None

Personality: Im Kind but can also be a witch with a CAPITAL B
Skills: None that I know of, I'm a white wolf animagus with Carmel eyes, I know how to fly
Weaknesses: hmm..Now if I tell you that I would be giving myslef away
Dislikes: hmm...Buger and Vomit jelly beans
Motto: Live the life, Live the Dream, No fear, No fear!
Family Information: My family is very unknown, we live in america as regular muggles,
Background: hmm..Well Adaleen is very out going, and very out spoken, she's not afraid to speak her mind. she can be nice but can also be mean.
Short Roleplay: Adaleen
held her wand out in front of her, calling 'Lumos' every time the light faded. Looking around to make sure no one was following her she
continued. Adde stopped at the edge of the forest, looking one last time to make sure no one followed her, she began to work her way through the forest. Half way she swore she heard a branch break beneath some one's foot, "Nox" she whispered, she hid behinde the closest tree to make sure she was unseen.

Last edited by Adaleen Valiteen on Sat Dec 06, 2008 6:52 am; edited 2 times in total
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Adaleen Valiteen [Dropped] Empty Re: Adaleen Valiteen [Dropped]

Post by Darren Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:41 pm

Accepted!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down