Shadow Mellows [Dropped]
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Shadow Mellows [Dropped] Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Shadow Mellows [Dropped]

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Shadow Mellows [Dropped] Empty Shadow Mellows [Dropped]

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:52 pm

Out Of Character:
Name:Sophia Shocked
Nicknames:Soph, Sophi
How you found Potter's Army:surfing the net!
Any other characters on Potter's Army:Please be honest here: yup sure do! I'm Sophia!
Anything else: accept this or your dead! lol JK
In Character
Shadow Mellows [Dropped] Insert Picture URL here

Name:Shadow Noel Mellows
Nicknames:Shady
Year AND Age:16/6
Birthday:Dec. 5th
Blood Status:purblood

Height:5/5
Hair:black
Eye colour:blue
Skin: skin and tanned
Build:slim
Other distinguishing features:

Personality:Shadow is a very down to earth girl she speaks her mind no matter what trouble it causes her. She can be very friendly only if your friendly to her, but she can be down right rude if there's a need to be. Shadow is very sweet girl once you meet her but never cross her or it will be your last! Shadow is very out going and very serious, although she loves a good laugh every now and then.
Skills:Quidditch, sinigng, dancing
Weaknesses: boys of course!
Likes: anyone who's nice to her, dancing, singing, quidditch
Dislikes:annoying people, people are rude
Motto:"Life is like a book, you create your life from beginning to end!
Family Information:Shadow lives with the wealkthy family of the Mellows, her farther works for the ministy of Magic in the Department of Mysteries, while her mother is a healer at St. Mungo's. Shadow is a only child and loves it!
Background: Shadow was born on Dec. 5th by wealthy Rupert and Noel Mellows. Shdow always been a wealthy rich girl but she is never snobby. When Shadow was young she always knew she was a witch when she was young because her parents used magic around her all the time. When shadow turned 11 she went to Hogwarts just like her mother and Farther, her farther was sorted into Slyhterin while her mother was sorted into Ravenclaw.

Short Roleplay: Shadow was walking down the corridors as she bumped into a Gryffindor girl. "Oh, sorry didn't see you there!"said Shadow. "Oh, that's ok mistakes happen, and not like you did it on purpose!"the girl said. "Oh, so rude, I'm Shadow, Shadow Mellows!"said Shadow smiling. "Oh, nice to meet you I'm Sophia, Sophia Granger Gryffindor Prefect."said Sophia smiling back. "Nice to meet you Sophia, but I got to go and sorry for bumping into!"said Shadow. "Oh, no problem it was nothing, and see you around."said Sophia. "Yeah, maybe see you!"said Shadow as she walked away.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Shadow Mellows [Dropped] Empty Re: Shadow Mellows [Dropped]

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 4:56 pm

lol, ok welcome to the site again Soph. Mind me asking why ur creating another charrie?..

But accepted anyways
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:04 pm

IDK... to be honest I guess I wanted another charrie I guess!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:06 pm

Ok then!
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:52 pm

Nice to have new one even if she is an old member.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 5:55 pm

Yeah. Welcome back Very Happy
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:27 pm

Yep yep. As long as its active. The more the merrier.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Tue Nov 11, 2008 7:45 pm

Why are you posting that stuff here, surely you should welcome people in the Hogwarts Express??

Shadow Mellows [Dropped] Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 11, 2008 10:49 pm

Yea. I did. I posted here because she said guess who in the Express but said who she was here. That was all. I'll stop now.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top