Grape Scott! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Grape Scott! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Grape Scott!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Grape Scott! - Page 2 Empty Re: Grape Scott!

Post by Victoire Weasley Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:26 am

The dark-haired witch glanced up, her eyes twitching behind the heavy lids and long, curling lashes still damp from the shower. Her lips, newly left pink and clean having been bereft of the scarlet wax that they’d donned, slid into a wry smile as one of her hands slid up from his arms to his neck before she drew her index finger down through the cleft she’d made in the fabric as she’d popped free the buttons. Her tongue slid out, wetting her lower lip absently, and her eyes danced first from his before beginning to follow the line she was drawing until she was forced to stop, halted by the buttons she’d not strayed after. She let her hand drop between them and fixed her eyes back upon his.

“You’re a clever boy,” she whispered again, “and you have me all figured out. Too clever, I think. You’re going to completely foil my disguise,” she playfully admonished, “and then I’ll be sacked, won’t I?” She rubbed her lips together in mock thoughtfulness as her tongue began to run away with the wine. “Tell you what,” she continued, her Scottish lilt unfolding her words like they were her secrets, rather than merely throwaway syllables, “we’ll have it as our secret, shall we? Because if you tell, I’d simply have to tickle you to death and that would be a shame because you’d be dead and I quite like you. You know a lot about wine.”

Tempting him to figure it out was frivolous and it was dangerous, she knew, to be as well read as she was being. The auror in her did recognise that she was treading on thin ice and that it didn’t matter whether the owner of the pub was another face in the crowd or not, he knew that something was amiss and though he couldn’t quite decide upon what that was, he knew that there was and if she hadn’t have been in equal parts drunk and miserable then she would have left as soon as she had noticed. She wasn’t leaving, though. She was enticing him in, begging him, almost, to get her figured. She’d regret it, too, she knew. In the light of the morning, she’d remember to harbour some regret.

Being touched. She’d forgotten what it had felt like. Any regret that had threatened to prematurely bite at her relative happiness was chased away as his fingers stretched across her back. It disappeared somewhere into the flickering yellow light of the room to hide in the corners. She arched into his touch, her breath hitching as her eyes came to a close, petty, wanton pleasure beginning its course through her. Being touched. It felt like ecstasy. When his lips came up, over her skin, she felt as though she was going to crack and disappear into dust in his grasp, or at least lose the strength in her legs to stand. So this was what it was like to be human again, was it? Lust. To feel lust. To be felt.

She met his gaze with equal measure and laughed a little as he paused. Tease, she thought, as she reached back for the buttons on his shirt. They came out of their holes upon the twitch of her fingers against them and his shirt fell open. She wondered if this would make him hate her – if the yet was subject to the morning when the wine had settled to a dull ache in their heads and while she wondered if she was going to make it to her next pay cycle he could nurse some resentment towards her for lying to him and then, secondarily, for stealing a room and a few bottles of wine off of him for a base sort of reward. It wasn’t particularly classy – but then class didn’t come with fishnet tights, did it?

“My move,” she replied in the same undertone, leaning forward to press her lips to his chest. “Are we playing chess, Declan?” She inquired, her breath whispering against his skin. If so,” she continued, her hands straying down to his belt, “I think I might have to say ‘check.’” Her fingers found the clasp and in one fell sloop freed his belt from the loops on his trousers, tossing it onto the floor behind them, barely registering the bang it made.

“Your move,” she retorted finally as she unbuttoned his trousers. “I should think you’ve worked out the game by now, haven’t you?”

Beth released her hold on him and slid out of his arms, a cheeky smirk lifting across her face. She turned away and pulled at the hem of her shirt, bringing it up over her head as she moved back towards the bed. The shirt hit the floor next to the belt and she turned, glancing at Declan interestedly over her shoulder before extending her hand to him.

“Your move,” she repeated teasingly.
Victoire Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Post by Declan Arryn Tue Dec 23, 2014 3:36 am

"I don't plan on allowing you to off me, doll," Declan assured her in a murmur. "You've not given me many hints, though," he pointed out, tilting his head to the side as though considering it. "So far, I'm leaning towards a weird ex that you don't want to find you, thus the so-called disguise... Not a very good guess, though, I assume."

He didn't often allow himself to fully compromise his sanity, but it was starting to seem like the wine wasn't his only problem. It was her touch, her skin under his fingers and the taste of her skin on his lips. His torso lifted as he sucked in a breath alongside the opening of his shirt. In fact, he had to actively tell himself not to drop his head back when her lips brushed over his chest. It had been longer than he cared to admit, but Declan hadn't expected to be so taken aback by her actions. Hadn't expected to give in so easily.

"I'm incredibly good at chess." he pointed out, the words barely loud enough to cross the distance between them. "If this was chess, you'd be on the bed already," Declan assured her, his dark gaze sweeping over her.

Still, he swallowed as she pulled the belt away, and a smirk rose at her comments, his eyebrow following suit. He could well have dropped the shirt or the now-loose jeans, but he didn't bother. He also didn't take the hand she offered, instead walking up behind her to utter into her ear: "I think the technical term," Declan's hands snaked around her stomach, one beginning a daring search further south and ignoring what was left of her idea of pajamas, "is check mate."

His free hand stretched out across her stomach, pressing her back against his chest while his lips played across her shoulder and along her neck. "You're welcome to search for any countermoves, though, doll," he assured her under his breath. "I'd love to see you try."
Declan Arryn
Declan Arryn
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 480

Back to top Go down

Post by Victoire Weasley Mon Dec 29, 2014 2:14 am

Beth looked at Declan with a smirk, considering his guess. “You’re closer than you think,” she considered, toying with the end of her hair. “The semantics need a bit of an adjustment but from a certain point of view, honey, you’re not half bad at guessing right.”

In turning away, she submitted her pale, freckled back to an assault that she hadn’t totally been expecting. His heat suddenly enveloped her and her arm fell, absently slapping against her leg as she bit out a gasp. Her eyes squeezed shut and she lifted her head back as his fingers stung a path across her stomach, sending ripples of feeling southwards that awakened her nerves. When his fingers budged at the waistband of her underwear she gave a wanton whine, unable to care after any sense of propriety or chase now. This was about pleasure. And getting it, fast.

Their earlier verbal exchanges had been foreplay enough and countermoves she no longer found desire in. The chess game was over. She’d lost. Eagerly, so. He could have his winnings now and she was more than content to be devoured. So it was about turning, wiggling around in his embrace and pushing the last bits of fabric away from his body, abandoning them to the floor. Then it was about stepping back, enticing him to the bed which the back of her legs hit and left her to fall on top of, her hand tugging at his, drawing him down with her.

Beth caught his lips and pulled at his lower one, sliding her tongue against his as her hands began to wander and her hips began to arc against his for friction she was desperate to have. The bodily rhythm that came with such an act was found and feverishly played out with every pleasure sated until their muscles ached and they collapsed in a heap amongst the bed sheets. Once they’d caught their second wind they could truly set about the lazy exploration of skin.

Then sleep dragged in and night found its contented close.
Victoire Weasley
Victoire Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 54

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top