Stand Firm And Strong - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Stand Firm And Strong - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Stand Firm And Strong

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Stand Firm And Strong - Page 2 Empty Re: Stand Firm And Strong

Post by Apollo Zabini Thu Aug 07, 2014 4:36 am

Apollo was not oblivious to the fact that Brice was staring off into the distance, likely lost in his own mind as the student was so often doing. The Zabini boy could not be offended by it, though, as he too was distracted by everything that had been going on. But when Brice finally spoke, Apollo was relieved to hear good news.

"Brilliant! Hopefully your employer likes you better than mine seems to right now," he laughed - though, really, it was more of a sad attempt at a laugh due to his mood being rather low. "I'll admit to being slightly surprised that you left the money anyways, but that's definitely a good sign for... - Lorcan, you said? - if he finds it. It will make him believe you are more trustworthy than he expected, which cannot be a bad thing."

Brice seemed to drift off again, and Apollo said nothing for a few moments before leaning forward, passing a hand in front of his friend's face in hopes of getting Brice's attention. "Oi, you awake in there?" He joked, leaning back into his seat again. "So, wait, you haven't done anything all summer besides get the internship? Surely you've seen someone from school?"
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Thu Aug 07, 2014 5:12 am

Suddenly stopping, he turned his face down to Apollo, completely ignoring the fact of having his face red. He shook his head, with an emotionless expression.

"Sorry about that. I do that sometimes... I hope you're not offended. Funny that you asked that, though. I was just thinking about that. Actually, that's exactly what I've done. And it's what makes me preoccupied.... I always tend to talk with people a lot. The only people I've talked to are my family occasionally and a girl named Amber I met in the Three Broomsticks. Something's wrong with me this year, I just can't figure out what it is."

He started spinning his ring around, thinking about that. Managing not to fall too deep into thought again, he looked back towards Apollo, realizing how he was going deeper and deeper into an anti-social state, which he always feared.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Post by Apollo Zabini Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:35 pm

"No, it's fine. I can get like that when I'm thinking about something, too," Apollo replied, not realizing he wasn't talking about the same thing as Brice. In Apollo's case, he often felt he was paying attention. But really, it was more likely that, when given time, he would find himself overthinking things and simply not paying attention anymore.

He frowned slightly, disappointed that someone he considered a friend was seemingly feeling lonely. And during summer, no less! It was a shame, really. So Apollo considered a few options very quickly in his mind before settling on a conclusion that could make everyone happy. Well, hopefully it would, anyway.

"Well my father has been expecting me to organize a party of some sort with my mother - and probably Christian as well - in order to prove to him that I understand the rules of society or something." Apollo explained, "Now, it would be very simple to invite your family, and then you at least have interacted with some fellow Purebloods before the school year starts. Would you be interested in attending?"
Apollo Zabini
Apollo Zabini
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 646

Back to top Go down

Post by Brice Volkov Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:10 am

Brice considered the offer for some seconds. It'd be fine to go to the party, maybe that would work. He wondered if his parents were too busy, and if his sister eould like to go. Then he suddenly remembered that he actually was not a pureblood. He always tricked people into thinking so. He did not correct them, though. It'd be good to be known as part of the small number of purebloods. Eventually he nodded to Apollo.

"I'd go for sure. I don't know about my family, so that worries me... I'll try asking, though. Couldn't hurt, I guess."

With that, he went back to spinning his ring. Maybe it would be good to talk to a couple different people. He could leave his studies for later.
Brice Volkov
Brice Volkov
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 134

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top