Drained and Depressed
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Drained and Depressed Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Drained and Depressed

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Drained and Depressed Empty Drained and Depressed

Post by Lucien Holt Thu Jul 24, 2014 2:51 am

Well.. For those of you who didn't know, I work for a site related to a TV show, and we deal with a lot of fans on the daily. Because I'm the Head Editor for the site, it was my job to inform one of the members that they were breaking rules and offending others, and to ask them to alter how they acted just a bit, to avoid any issues.

Needless to say, as you may be able to tell from the title, it was blown way out of proportion, and what was intended as a respectful addressing of the situation at hand became a full on nightmare. For the past hour I've been essentially had after by several people on the site, and I'm emotionally done. I know I owe posts and the lot, but I just need a little bit of time to get over it and push away the inevitable guilt that has hit me regardless of the fact that I did not intend to offend anyone.

I don't post this for sympathy or anything like that. Honestly, I needed a place to say something and I am not being given a chance elsewhere. I will try to reply to all the posts I owe, but I don't know how much I will get done. Apologies.
Lucien Holt

Number of posts : 612
Special Abilities : Seer l Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Drained and Depressed Empty Re: Drained and Depressed

Post by Robin Ivanov Thu Jul 24, 2014 3:21 am

I know exactly how you feel. No matter how much in the right I am to confront someone I always feel terrible and down afterwards. From experience I think you're doing the best thing you can. Just take a breather until you perk up (you always do).

Even if I head to bed feel free to rant to your hearts content at me on skype. I love you.

P.S. Working on the phone reply I promised by TV went later than I expected. Might not get it totally done but if I do no need to post if you're not feeling up for it. <3
Robin Ivanov

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 24, 2014 4:37 am

Duuuuuuude. Been there. Done that. I get it. Take some time away from the internet and regain your sanity. We understand. Same as Em - if I'm around, I'm up to talk. Take the time you need.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Thu Jul 24, 2014 8:59 am

It'll be okay! <3 it's rubbish now but you did what you had to do and no one can ask any more of you than that. *cuddles*
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top