2pm Meeting
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

2pm Meeting Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

2pm Meeting

View previous topic View next topic Go down

2pm Meeting Empty 2pm Meeting

Post by Zara Halworth Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:29 am

Ana could barely believe that she only had three more meetings at Hogwarts; it would be her last day dealing with students and having to be on the grounds of a school she never attended. The idea in itself was rather beautiful, really. The meeting that was next to start was one that included a student Ana had already had a meeting with. After her match had petitioned for a new partner due to his having been engaged to her, the girl’s file had been returned to the Ministry and sent back with a new male student’s.

Plucking the files in question from her drawer, Ana very nearly smiled as she opened them and looked at the names inside. After having filled out her forms for the meeting that had just ended, she brought her coffee mug to her lips, grateful for the heating charm she had cast on it minutes earlier. Even without the caffeine, she probably would have made it through the day just on the fact that it was the last one as far as she knew. After today, she could go back to her job as an Unspeakable and burrow away in her comfort zone once more.

Taking a deep breath, the brunette stretched a bit before relaxing into her chair and picking up the file belonging to the guy she was supposed to meet this hour; she remembered the girl well enough to go on with things. Hopefully she would be less trouble this time. If either of them claimed to be engaged, Ana had a feeling she might just laugh, even though she wouldn’t be able to do anything about it. Glancing at the door, she noted with some amount of pleasure that the door had been left ajar. At least she wouldn’t have to get up to open the door. Turning back to the file, she settled in for the few minutes that remained.
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

2pm Meeting Empty Re: 2pm Meeting

Post by Preston Underwood Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:25 pm

Sam stared at his letter from his cubicle in his office, which was right beside his best friend Ryo. "Dude look, I got my letter at last."said Sam sighing. Reading it, Sam noticed it was at Hogwarts a place he haven't been to since he graduated. "I have to go to Hogwarts, which means they matched me with a student!"said Sam sighing. "Who knows, it could be Hitame. "Sam thought to himself. Although he wasn't going to admit it, he found something attracting to Hitame.

Sam discovered she was a girl with many secrets and a dark past. Almost as horrible as Sophia's past, that's probably why her and Hitame were so close. "Oh bloody hell, I got to go man see ya later. "said Sam to Ryo before apperated to Hogsmeade.

Appearing with a pop, Sam sighed before taking a carriage to Hogwarts. "After this meeting, I'm so going to get a firewhiskey. "Sam thought to himself. "At lease I get to see the castle again and my friends. "Sam thought to himself again. Guess that was a positive side of it, if the meeting didn't go as well as he hoped. Deep in thought, he snapped out of his thoughts as the carriage stopped in front of the school.

Sighing to himself, Sam gotten out and looked at the castle and smiled. He knew he was early for the meeting, but he wanted to walk around the castle he so dearly missed. Before he knew it, the hour was gone. Sighing to himself, he looked at his little sister he ran into and sighed. "Got to go Sar, wish me luck and nice seeing you, meeting in Hogsmeade the next trip ok?"Sam asked as Sarah nodded and smiled. "Ok... see ya, and thanks for letting me in the common room I missed it!"said Sam honestly.

Walking out of the Gryffindor common room, Sam headed towards the guidance office for his meeting. For some reason he felt more like a student then a graduate doing this, maybe it was because he was wondering around the castle for the last hour. Luckily he still knew Hogwarts like the back of his hands, it didn't take Sam long before he was at the door of the guidance office. Seeing it ajar, Sam walked in before kindly smiling at Ms. Levski. "Good day Ms. Levski, I do hope your well."said Sam softly before taking a seat.
Preston Underwood
Preston Underwood
Fourth Year Hufflepuff
Fourth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 394

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top