Let the truth break down these walls!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Let the truth break down these walls! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Let the truth break down these walls!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Let the truth break down these walls! Empty Let the truth break down these walls!

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Jan 28, 2014 3:05 am

The  Leaky Cauldron....

A real popular place to the wizarding world to come after a long day at work,  usually Sophia was one of the people who would do that, but today it was a bit different for her.   Today, she wasn't staying here for a couple of drinks before heading home, she was actually going to be staying at the Leaky Cauldron for awhile.  Much to her dismay,  the pipe in her house busted and flooded her house.  Less then pleased, Sophia didn't have anywhere else to go seeing but here at the Leaky Cualdron.  Of course she could of went to some fancy upscale hotel, but Sophia wasn't the type of person to show she had money.  Sophia was very well off, but she didn't like showing it like some people did.

Walking out of her room,  Sophia looked down as the broom that was sweeping the  brushed over her black boots.   Letting out a annoyed hiss, Sophia walked downstairs towards the dining area of the Leaky Cauldron.  Sitting at the bar, Sophia ran her hands through her blonde hair as she waited for the bar tender to grunt and ask what she wanted.  "A firewhiskey if you please, it been a long day."said Sophia softly rubbing her eyes tiredly before the bartender set her drink down.  Getting out some money, Sophia put it down on the counter.

It been a long day, and Sophia was already on the edge lately and she honestly didn't know why though,  but deep down she knew although the vampire side of her knew but she refused to believe it. Sophia shut her off for so long, but she was all the sudden starting to break through and starting to show more.  Sophia felt like she didn't have any control of her lately,  it felt odd seeing how Sophia always seemed to have a good control on her.  Keeping her head down,  Sophia's red eyes looked down at the table as she swallowed the lump in her throat.

"Oh come on, you know you need warm blood from the vein, your body is shutting down on you and you know it!" the vampire told her in a annoyed voice.

Sophia rolled her eyes trying to ignore the vampire, but she knew she was probably right about it, the blood at St. Mungo's wasn't enough for her anymore.   "I don't want to hurt anyone, you don't know what's it's like dealing with the pain of hurting someone."

"Of course I don't, I'm a vampire I don't know what emotions are! But you do, so you experience all these stupid emotions, like love and stuff!"

"Hey love not that bad of a emotion, it can be wonderful at times!" Sophia told the vampire she scowled.

"Pff... love, a crazy thing you humans go through, we vampires don't need that to survive like you humans do!" Sophia shook her head and rolled her eyes at the vampire.   "But you know I'm right Soph, you can't deny it although I know you don't want to face it."

As people walked through the door of the pub,  Sophia's eyes turned a darker red as her hunger became more intense.  It was to the point to where she couldn't control it anymore.

"No! I'm not letting you take over, you will just lose control and probably kill someone!"
But she couldn't fight the fight the vampire any longer, it took over before she even had a change to fight her off again.  Downing her firewhiskey Sophia stood up, or more like the vampire did heading towards a young kid who seemed to be at lease seventeen  at the most.  You could simply tell that it wasn't Sophia but the vampire,  her walk and expression said it all.

Looking at the boy who seemed to be no more then probably seventeen or eighteen at the most the vampire lick her lips.  Hearing his heartbeat only made the vampire go more crazy and hungry.  The vampire was ready to attack before Sophia finally broke through.  "No! don't do this, we can find another way to get through this!" but the vampire pushed her aside ready to attack the boy.  Sophia was losing a battle with the vampire, she needed help quickly before she done something she'll regret.  Her mind quickly thought of Ryo for some reason,  she felt that she could sense that he was near here.  "Ryo, if you can hear me please help quickly I don't know how much longer I can hold her off!"

As the vampire took over again,  she looked at the boy before lauging to herself.  "Aw... you look so cold, maybe I can fix that for you!" said the vampire in a deep voice that wasn't Sophia's.  "Silly humans having to bundle up against the cold, I bet half of them wish they were vampires right now, maybe we can change that!"  Looking down at herself the vampire noticed that Sophia was dressed in a simple long sleeve shirt with her black leather jacket and blue jeans.  People were looking at her like she was crazy, but Sophia being a vampire she didn't feel the brutal cold others felt.  As the boy look at her the vampire laughed, but it was a cold laugh. "Don't worry dear, you'll only feel a slight pinch in your neck for a few minutes!"

Soph's look
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Let the truth break down these walls! Empty Re: Let the truth break down these walls!

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:05 pm

People walked down the streets covered in layers and layers of clothes because of the sheer cold that seeme to have fallen on them during this winter, but He walked down the street with nothing besides a t-shirt, jeans and a black jacket covering him. People looked at him like e was crazy though he only ignored the people. They probably didn't know he was a Vampire and therefore didn't feel the cold the way they all did. The cold weather somewhat pleased him since he could be out for as long as he wanted without worrying about the sum hurting him.

The Hufflepuff wasn't sure what exactly he was doing around the Leaky Cauldron, though he decided he might as well go in since he was already in the area. It had been a whole since he had gone to the pub and frankly he did miss it, just a little bit. There were a lot of good memories there, and there were also unpleasant memories, but he still missed the place.

Wait. the Vampire suddenly called out, catching Ryo by surprise. The boy stopped walking almost in front of the entrance of the pub and he stared up at the door. Sophia needs our help. She said something about not being able to hold the Vampire back much longer. The boy suddenly bece apprehensive and he hurried up the steps of the pub, pushing the door open and stepping inside. He looked around and saw Sophia near a boy who was around the same age as him and he hesitated for a moment.

"Soph!" He called out quickly, hoping it would be enough to catch her attention. He moved closer to her, placing himself in between her and the boy she was about to attack. He glanced back at him and made a gesture to get him to leave. He hoped the boy would understand and he would move away before Sophia tried to do anything that would make him have to hurt her. That was the last thing he wanted to do to her.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Let the truth break down these walls! Empty Re: Let the truth break down these walls!

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Feb 02, 2014 10:57 pm

Hearing a familiar voice,  the vampire hissed annoyed as she seen Ryo walking towards her. "Fancy seeing you here,  let me guess the stupid girl asked for your assistance seeing how she couldn't handle me." the vampire asked him smirking.  "The stupid girl been denying that she needs fresh blood from the vein,  the blood at St. Mungo's isn't enough and she knows that but she shut me down for so long until I got fed up and fought back and obviously I won."said the vampire in Sophia's voice but it was much deeper and cold.   "You know there's more people I can attack,  hm.. what about this old couple? there old so there going to die anyways. "  "You know you can't stop me Ryo,  there's a alot of people here,  you won't be able to save them all."said the vampire laughing her cold laugh.  

Sophia was trying to fight the vampire off, but it qas getting difficult for her to do now,  she used to have control on her but now she doesn't.  Sophia finally broke through as she stumbled back a bit breathing hard.  "Thank goodness your here Ry, how you know I was here?" Sophia asked him softly.  "I don't know what to do Ryo, she becoming hard to control,  it's like she's taking over me."said Sophia sighing.  "What if she kills someone? I have to deal with the pain not her!"said Sophia angrily as her eyes turned red but it was simply in anger.  "I sense I'm not alone in this,  you been having trouble to Ryo?"Sophia asked him softly.

"I know she's right Ryo, but I don't want to hurt anyone,  you know b better then I do how that feels. "said Sophia.  Of course  she wasn't going to lie, the vampire killed a couple of people and Sophia was guilty over it. That wad why she had vampires hunters after her for awhile before they were killed by other vampires.  No one knew of that secret of hers but Ryo himself seeing how she told him that when they first met.  Although Sophia always had a connection with each other,  they were always able to sense each other and know when the other was in danger.  It was like they were bounded somehow,  but Sophia knew they weren't though.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Ryo Hiroku Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:30 pm

Ryo's eyes turned red in anger at the Vampire's way of looking at things. "There's still no reason for you to attack innocent people. It isn't fair to them and I won't let you do it." He hissed at the Vampire. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold her off, even if she wasn't Sophia she still had her experience and powerful magic and that was something Ryo couldn't compete with. He was still rather inexperienced compared to Sophia.

When she finally managed to break through, Ryo relaxed a bit and looked at the older girl, his eyes going back to their normal color. "I heard you call for help when I was passing by so I assumed you were in here. It was a lucky guess." He told her with a slight smile but he got serious when she said she was having trouble controlling the Vampire and asked if he was too.

The eighteen year old knew he couldn't hide if from her so he might as well tell the truth. He nodded in response to her question. "Yeah.. It's been getting harder and harder to control him.. But it isn't me I'm worried about. I don't care what he does to me to get what he wants.. The person - people I'm mostly worried about are Mars and Ciara." He confessed. "I don't want him to hurt either of them. But I know he wants to turn Maura back into a Vampire.. Otherwise he'll only see her as a worthless human, even if she is carrying my child." He said softly.

He knew exactly what it felt like to have all the guilt of hurting someone on your conscious. It had happened with Maura, Evalyn, Risé and with his sister. He'd hurt them all and if he could, he'd go back and fix everything he'd done wrong.. But he knew he couldn't, and in all honestly it was probably for the best. If some of those things didn't happen, his life might not have turned out the way it had.

"By the way.." He started, trying to change the subject so he didn't go too deep into his memories. "Hit misses you a lot, and she has news on what happened to her sister." He told her quietly. "I've seen her in the castle a lot and she keeps talking about wanting to go find her, but where she wants to go is too dangerous." He added.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:33 am

Sophia nodded. "I'll do what I can to protect Ciara and Maura,  Mars is like little sister to me, so that makes Ciara a niece to me,  if that vampire is going to attack anyone he'll have to go through me!"said Sophia seriously.  "I'm not going to let anyone hurt my family even if they aren't my real family,  you, Mars, Ciara are like family to me, I will do anything to protect you guys!"said Sophia softly.  "Ry I know you don't want to talk about this, but why can't we control our vampires and why are we connected?" Sophia asked him softly.  "Why are we able to sense when the other is near or when the other is danger?"Sophia asked him softly.  "We have to be bounded or something. "said Sophia.

As a old man passed behind her, Sophia's eyes changed colors before she grabbed the table in front of her.  Her nails dug into the wood and she started breathing hard, her eyes turned red for a few minutes before they slowly turned back to normal.  She didn't want to hurt anyone,   she hurt innocent people begore and she felt horrible for doing it. Although she knew that she wouldn't always be able the vampire forever,  there was going to times when she regretted being a vampire.  Sophia hated being a vampire at times,  she hated hurting innocent people.

Sophia's ears perked up as Ryo mention Hitame.  "I miss her to, I try writing her when I can."said Sophia softly.   "Me and her been searching for her sister since she became missing,  but she can't go alone, she needs us."said Sophia softly.  "It's to dangerous for her to go alone,  it's even dangerous if you go alone with her."said Sophia honestly.  "She stands a better chance if we both go together, but that's if you want to."said Sophia.  "I'll write to her letting her know I can help her as soon as possible, I would do anything to protect Hit, she's also family to me as well. "said Sophia.

"So... what you been up to? Seems like forever since I saw you. "said Sophia smiling at him. "Although been keeping up with Mars, her appointment is coming soon, I'm sure she told you that though. "said Sophia. "Won't be long until she has Ciara, are you excited?"Sophia asked him smirking. "I sense your a little nervous, but you'll do fine."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Feb 17, 2014 5:27 pm

"They're monsters Soph.. There's no real way to control creatures like them.." Ryo explained.

He wished he had a better answer, a solution even. Some way to keep their Vampire sides under control but he knew it just wasn't possible. They were bloodthirsty creatures that really couldn't be tamed, no matter how much it seemed like they could. He didn't want to keep talking about what could happen if they got loose, or if they could never control them completely, so he tried to change the subject to Hitame and keep it there.

"She knows where Naomi is now.." Ryo said softly. "I don't know if she's told you about it. But how she found out was probably one of the worst ways someone like her could find out."

Ryo knew the entire story. He had enough of Hitame's trust that she confided in him and told him how she found out. He knew that she had dated that Slytherin creep, Alex Star, something he was sure Sophia still didn't know about. He knew that she would have found out eventually anyways, so he decided that he should keep it from her, especially since he knew Hitame wasn't going to tell her anytime soon.

"Naomi's been captured by Death Eaters. And apparently that kid, the Slytherin, Alex.. was helping them. She wouldn't tell me how she found out, but I think she managed to get out of him. He told her everything. After that Werewolf d'Eath died."

He hoped Hitame would forgive him for telling Sophia before she was ready to tell her herself. But he knew it was necessary and that Hitame wouldn't tell her for a long time. He also needed her to know so that she could help him convince Hitame that she couldn't go to the Death Eaters and trying to get her sister back. At least not by herself.

"You have to help me convince her not to go by herself. She doesn't want anyone else to help her look for Naomi, even though she knows that its dangerous and she could get hurt. She knows that she could make things worse and get herself captured instead of saving Naomi."

Just at that moment, Hitame walked into the Leaky Cauldron. Ryo looked over and saw the brunette girl looking at them. Was it just a coincidence that she had appeared there, while they were talking about her? Ryo sighed and smiled at the Gryffindor girl, waving her over to them. "Hey Hit."

"Hi Ry. What're you guys doing here?"

Ryo glanced at Sophia and shrugged.

"We just ran into each other and started catching up."

For some reason it didn't seem like Hitame believed him. But that technically was what they were doing. Although it wasn't with the normal things people caught up about. But Ryo knew they couldn't keep what they had been talking about from the fifth year, she was smart enough to get it out of them eventually, even if they didn't notice it.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Feb 19, 2014 1:49 am

Sophia's eyes turned red with anger when Ryo mentioned Alex.  "That evil S.O.B! I knew there was something wrong with him!"said Sophia angrily.  "I can't believe he wanted me to trust him,  I knew he was up to one good!"said Sophia.  "Hti didn't tell me anything of this, just told me Naomi been missing for awhile now,  but she feared that death eaters took her."said Sophia.  "I had a feeling they did, but I was trying to keep her positive. "said Sophia softly.

"I'll see what I can do,  but you know better then I do she's almost as stubborn as you and me."said Sophia honestly.  "Although it is dangerous for her to go alone,  she needs us to go with her, oe else she'll be captured just like Naomi is."said Sophia.  "But you got to understand her point of view though, she doesn't want anyone else to get hurt."said Sophia simply.  "Although a bit dumb she knows probably more then anything I gotten hurt more times to count."said Sophia. "I'm going even if I have to sneak my way there!"said Sophia simply but seriously.

"Hey Hit, long time no see,  how are ya?"Sophia asked her softly giving her a soft warm smile.  "As for why were both here, my house flooded so I'm staying here for awhile,  Ryo is here cause I lost control for a second and he heard me call him for help."said Sophia honestly.  It was the truth even if she didn't believe it.  "As for lost control you know what I mean. "said Sophia softly as her eyes turned red with hunger once again.  Gribbing the table,  Sophia looked at Hitame for a second licking her lips.

It was obvious the vampire took over her once again,  she was ready to attack anything she could get her hands on.  

"No! Please not her, she's my friend!"Sophia pleaded the vampire but the vampire pushed her out.

"Oh no you don't!"Sophia told her as she broke through once again breathing hard.  She didn't know how much longer she could keep doing this,  it was taking a lot out of her to keep the vampire back.  Although she knew she had to, she would feel horrible if she attacked anyone especially Hitame.

Sophia hated the fact that she wasn't able to control nthe blood thirsting creature that was inside her. She hated who she wss at times, she hated it more then anything jn the world. Sometimes it was good being a vampire at times, but there was times when Sophia wished she was human. She knew only one person knew how she felt, and that was Ryo. She still didn't get how they were connected, it just didn't make sense to Sophia.

"So.... Hit, what are you doing around here, aren't you suppose to be at school?"Sophia asked her softly. "Not that were not happy that your here Hit, but what are you doing here alone?"Sophia asked her softly. "You need help with anything?"Sophia asked her softly before looking at Ryo back to her. "If you do, you know were both here to help. "said Sophia smiling at her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top