Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls Empty Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls

Post by Owl Post Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:51 am

Hello Potter's Army, my name is Etta and I'm your new postal services owl.

If you have any messages that need to be delivered, simply leave them here and I'll drop them in to whoever they're addressed to.

And remember, owl treats are always appreciated!

Letter Code

Code:
[b]Location:[/b] -- the thread the letter will be delivered to --
[b]To:[/b] -- the character the letter is for --
[b]From:[/b] -- the character the letter is from --
[b]Message:[/b] -- what the letter says --
[b]Extras:[/b] -- anything else you are sending --

Notes Code

Notes are a less secure form of messaging than us lovely owls. They might get read by characters other than who they were intended for so be careful!

Code:
[b]Location:[/b] -- the thread or area the note will be delivered to --
[b]To:[/b] -- the character the note is for --
[b]From:[/b] -- the character the note is from --
[b]Message:[/b] -- what the note says --

Graffiti

Code:
[b]Location:[/b] -- the area the graffiti is written --
[b]Message:[/b] -- what the message says --
Owl Post
Owl Post

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls Empty Re: Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls

Post by Sofia Scamander Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:37 pm

Sofia Scamander
Sofia Scamander

Number of posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls Empty Re: Letters, Notes and Writing on the walls

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Sat May 04, 2013 1:48 pm

Location: https://www.pottersarmy.net/t16254p30-potions-class2
To: Hallie Cooper

Um hi, just thought I'd write so you'd know you were not alone or forgotten. I took your advice and am living with my family again. I'm slowly getting use to being under a roof and not tent cloth. I changed my look and got a hair cut. Its shorter than I'm use to but its easy to keep clean.

I hope all is well with you and I hope your classes are going well, if you need any ingredients or things like that or books. I will be happy to send them to you , its not like I have much else to do since we were put on a sabbatical for a week.

Your freind,
Brant.

Extras: Two owl treats to be fed on delivery.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top