10 Am Meeting - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

10 Am Meeting - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

10 Am Meeting

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

10 Am Meeting - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 Am Meeting

Post by Brant Ezekiel Crawford Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:36 pm

Brand sat and listened to her letting her have her say as he too was curious to know the answers. He watched the woman opposite as Ms Cooper spoke about what would be the point of the marriage he wanted to know that too. There was not much else he could say to that if it got him out of the marriage, but part of him had hoped they would not, as it would mean they would leave him alone to do what he had to with his potions and not have tor return for another meeting with a different woman who like Angus's wife he would not get along with and he slightly felt something towards Ms Cooper.

He gave a sigh as he looked at her and spoke "For a mutual benefit, even if there is no children, maybe we can work out a mutual agreement that would see both of us happy to continue as we are" he said still looking at her " the thought of no children does some what make me sad but...if you don't then I can't and I accept that" now he bit his lip and sat quiet and some what like he was being rejected.
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Brant Ezekiel Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 850

Back to top Go down

Post by Zara Halworth Sat Apr 05, 2014 6:49 pm

“As much as I’d like to claim it, Ms. Cooper, I do not make the rules nor do I decide on the matches. As far as the law goes, my research may have kick started it, but beyond what is written, I cannot claim to have the power.” Ana frowned at her own words, knowing that the two sitting in front of her could full well choose not to believe her, though the words were serious and quite displeasing for a woman who preferred being in control of the situation around her.

“I’m not saying you cannot petition the entire thing, mind. I’m just suggesting that rather than dealing with the lot of it, it may be beneficial for the both of you to avoid all of the trouble that ordeals like this involve because of the Ministry’s lengthy chain of command. Surely the joint, shared life wouldn’t be so bad as to turn you off of the idea?”

Ana glanced between the two, almost feeling bad for Brant as he seemed interested in having children of his own, regardless of the fact that a marriage involved his having to know her kids. At the very least, if they decided to accept this, he could have his chance to be a father. Ana couldn’t exactly force anything at that point, so she simply decided to sit back and let them work it out for themselves. “It is up to the two of you right now. You can petition the Ministry, and accept the amount of work that will take. Or you can choose to work together in this. I can’t exactly persuade you now.”
Zara Halworth
Zara Halworth
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 271

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Cooper Tue Apr 08, 2014 1:17 am

Amelia listened to what both Brant and Ana had to say. It did seem difficult to petition the law and if Brant was open to coming up to some sort of mutual agreement then surely it wouldn't be as bad as it seemed? Nobody would replace Robert, at least Amelia didn't believe so at this moment in time, but she was open to a friend. Someone to come home to during the holidays when her children had grew up. Someone to go for a stroll with. Someone to discuss reports in the Daily Prophet. Someone. Perhaps Brant was that someone?

'I think we can come to some sort of mutual agreement.' Amelia stated, smiling appreciatively to Brant. 'We have to marry within a month although as I'm a Professor at Hogwarts we probably wont have time to get to know each other that well seeing as I'm there full time.' Amelia added. The idea of writing to each other crossed her mind for a moment, she could do with a new pen-pal seeing as Hallie was to busy to write to her now.
Amelia Cooper
Amelia Cooper

Number of posts : 163

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top