Crush - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush - Page 3 Empty Re: Crush

Post by Logan Lander Thu Aug 22, 2013 10:04 pm

"One of my favorite classes is transfiguration.I think I could teach that too.Charms not so much it's not that I'm bad at them but that I think I wouldn't fit in teaching it."He thought charms were cool but that wasn't it he didn't know what else bu then he remembered one class that if he had taken it could have saved him."Or I would be teaching Defense Against the Dark Arts."He hoped the girl didn't ask but if she did he would say a reason that was true but not THE truth.

"I know because he asked me what and auror was."He explained."I wanted to write wizarding novels but then I learned to play Quidditch."He had to mention Quidditch every time he opened his mouth it was his biggest obsesion."I'm sure you know about football.I actually like a lot but if they could use magic it would be much more exiting."(OOC:I'm mean real football not american football.)

"So what do you like, drama, comedies, or romance?"He said the last word subtly flirtatious.He was thinking he was such and idiot.He was flirting terribly he was better at this, well he normally was but this weren't normal circumstances.He was in front of his crush he had achivied his purpose with other crushes but this one seemed different.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:24 pm

"I only say those two classes because they're what I'm best at." Adrienne clarified. Setting her glass on the bartop and pushing it away, she tugged on the ends of her scarf because of her lack of something to do with her hands. Logan seemed torn between the classes he preferred, but she figured most people probably were. She was as well, after all.

"He wanted to be an Auror but didn't know what it was?" She asked, raising an eyebrow. Seemed a little backwards, but how else was the boy supposed to learn? It made sense, she supposed. Nodding along to his comments about football, she didn't have much to say about it. Sports certainly weren't her thing.

"Are you asking about books?" Adrienne had a feeling he, as a Pureblood, hadn't seen a movie before. "Well, I don't really like mysteries or drama. I'll read anything, though, even if they're not my favorites." Was she being pedantic? Sure. But it was definitely on purpose.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Aug 22, 2013 11:56 pm

"He knew they caught Death Eaters and asked me to explain what they did."He explained.He thought about becoming a an Auror or a Healer.He then thought it would be better to make his hobby into a job.He knew Quidditch was played professionally and that it was his favorite thing in the world so why not?.

"Yeah, I meant books."But he didn't know what else would he be talking about."I don't like dramas very much either, I like to laugh so I do like comedies, but anyway books aren't that funny for laughing I would prefer jokes."He said honestly.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Aug 23, 2013 12:13 am

Adrienne looked at Logan seriously when he mentioned Death Eaters again. She wondered for a moment if his brother learned about Aurors because of their father. Knowing it wasn't something she really should ask, she just nodded.

Noting his apparent confusion at her asking if he meant books, she blushed and looked down at the bartop again. "Sorry, I had thought for a moment you might have meant movies. You know, the Muggle invention of telling a story, much like a book, but with people playing out the parts. Rather like our moving pictures, but a whole story."

"I must admit I'm not very good at telling jokes," Addie informed him, "Though I do believe that some books can amuse me extensively."
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Fri Aug 23, 2013 2:27 am

"That sounds great I should totally watch one.Maybe we could go together."He didn't mean a date even though it sounded like date for a muggle. Well for him that wasn't a date since it was like to read a book together so it was weird for Logan that this activity was used in dates."So what are these movies about real life or fiction?"He was wondering because he knew that some books were based on facts and others in stories the author had created and he thought it was the same but he wasn't sure.

"Don't worry."He said reassuringly when she mentioned she want good with jokes.He thought she was cute physically and he liked her personality but he wouldn't push it too far since he new how it felt to be pressured to do something you might not want to do.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Aug 23, 2013 4:09 am

"Oh," She began, slightly surprised that he would be so interested, "Um, yeah maybe sometime." She replied.

"They're about anything. Sometimes they're based off of fictional stories, and sometimes there are things called Documentaries based on nonfiction. Usually, the best ones are those based on a true story. They just mean so much more than a fictional tale could." She answered. Addie hoped it wasn't strange to be so sincere in her feelings about something so trivial as movies. She couldn't help how much she adored them - they were like seeing her imagination brought to life. When reading a book, she could see the events in her mind clearly, so having the movie was rather like seeing it acted out with real people, rather than just those she made up.

"That's not to say that I don't have a sense of humor." She added belatedly, offering a small smile.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Sat Aug 24, 2013 1:00 am

"Oh, cool.Is there one you like the most?"He asked because he knew that surely people had their preferences and movies weren't excluded.He wondered how movies would work do people see them in crystal balls or did they opened something like a book and the pictures moved and talked.

"I get you."He was good telling jokes but he made up them when something funny happened."I'm not good telling jokes but when something funny happens I can make them up."He told her something that he thought beneficial and not so good."I can make funny joke about things that aren't supposed to be funny but I keep those to myself."
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:05 am

"My very favorite is called Up In The Air." She replied, not bothering to go into the details. He likely didn't understand how they worked, anyways. Even if she did tell him about it, it was highly probable that the poor lad wouldn't even follow what she was saying.

"Oh, believe me, I'm really not that funny." Addie returned, pulling on a strand of her hair as she chuckled lightly. It was a sort of shield she put up. Rather than dealing with guys who could possibly be interested in her, she instead turned to self-deprication. Perhaps not the best of her plans, but it had become a habit. Should she really care about someone, though, Adrienne had a feeling she wouldn't be so quick to put herself down. Why look bad in front of the person you wanted to think of you as wonderful?
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:45 am

He wondered why this girl was so modest.Most of the girls he flirted with just blushed and said thanks.He never had seen.Maybe it was a sign,but he didn't know if it was a positive or a negative sign.

"Don't be so modest."He for a while had been like this but in a whole other level.His first year, before disliking his father, he thought he was useless just scum.He felt that way because his father wanted him to be a Slytherin but he was a Ravenclaw. That year he pushed people away and tend to underestimate himself.Then he understood that it didn't matter what his father thought.He was drifting away so much this day was it that the missing company of his brother made him think deeply about every single thing he noticed?He didn't think it was that because this hadn't happened at Hogwarts.

"Want to play a game?"He asked he had learned a game called Truth or Dare from his friends and he planned to use it in his favor to flirt with Adrienne.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:58 am

Brushing off Logan's attempt, or what she assumed was an attempt, to make her feel better, Addie shrugged. It wasn't exactly her fault that she hadn't dated before. Well, maybe it was mostly her fault, but she wasn't going to go about trying to explain that to Logan.

In the moments between his changing topics, Adrienne suddenly wondered just how long she had been at Hogsmeade. She hadn't exactly been keeping track of the time.

Surprise at his suggestion made her slightly nervous, but in the end her Ravenclaw curiosity got the better of her. Turning in her chair to face him, she lifted an eyebrow as she asked, "What kind of game..?"
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top