Crush - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush - Page 2 Empty Re: Crush

Post by Logan Lander Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:25 am

He wanted to tell her he wasn't his father he was a monster.Who had made his life miserable, who had tortured him, who had never cared about his sons nor his wife.He felt the urge to tell her all the things he had done.He loved his father but the only thing that brought was hate from Frederic.

"Oh, so you are halfblood."He said in an equally interested tone.He bet she had a loving father so she didn't know what it was to have been in his place.If his mom were to find out about him being tortured she would have divorced his father and denounced him to the aurors. He never told anyone but if he did his father would have tortured Brad and he couldn't forgive himself if it happened.He drifted away but came back."France is a really nice place.By the way do you have siblings?"
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:44 am

Adrienne nodded lightly when he wanted to make sure he had it right that she was a Halfblood. He commented on her mention of France and she smiled. "It's lovely. Well, the countryside is, anyways. I'm not the biggest fan of the large cities there. Everything is so crowded." She explained from experience. It wasn't intended as bragging, but her Ravenclaw side just pushed the information from her mouth it seemed.

His question about siblings nearly threw her so she took a sip of her drink before nodding once more. "Yes, I have a younger brother named Wyatt." Adrienne answered simply, avoiding the mention of Asher at all. If she didn't know someone, why would she mention her biggest regret and secret? Only two or three people in her life, besides her family of course, even knew Asher existed.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Mon Aug 19, 2013 5:01 pm

"We were going to visit France once but we changed the plans and ended up in Germany."He remembered the days before his father died and he saw they weren't happier than now.Then the girl mention also having a younger brother."I'm very protective of my friends,and even more of my brother.He is the only one who I don't give space.Well it's not like he gives me space.We're very close and I like it." He had flashbacks the other day in the pool with his brother."I sometimes sneaked him into Hogsmead."
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:18 pm

"I hear Germany is lovely," Addie replied brightly, taking another drink from her glass and savoring the ginger that she had requested to accompany the flavor of the butterbeer.

"Yes, I'm glad I'm close to Wyatt. He's nearly of age to come to Hogwarts," She added, "He'll be a first year next time around." Addie was fairly sure her pride in Wyatt showed. She had prepared him immensely, with her father's help, for the Wizarding World, while her mum had taught him about the Muggle world just as much. The boy was bound to be a Ravenclaw as well with his love of learning.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:32 pm

"I'll make sure he doesn't get in trouble for you."He smiled and laughed softly.He was also thinking that maybe Bradley would like mentoring instead of being mentored by his brother."So what do you think his house will be? I knew since the start Bradley was going to be in Ravenclaw but he was brave so I wasn't really sure."He liked the girl he had to make a move before time run out and he was back at home."So are you single?"He said in a flirtatious tone."Cause I totally am."He didn't mind not having a girlfriend but he hadn't liked someone so much.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Tue Aug 20, 2013 5:48 am

"That would be great," She smiled in return. "I have a feeling he'll be a Ravenclaw as well. Always wanted to learn anything we would teach him." Addie took a drink from her glass as she smiled to herself. Surely it was normal to feel so proud of one's sibling? It probably had something to do with her being glad he had been able to move on from his quiet nature once they lost Asher.

Nearly inhaling her drink, she blushed a bright red when he asked her if she was seeing anyone. Logan amended his statement by adding that he was single. "Um, yes, I am." She replied lightly, not wanting him to think that she was suggesting he ask her. She briefly thought back to the guy she was interested in, wondering if it were mean to mention him in front of Logan.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Wed Aug 21, 2013 3:52 pm

"My brother is in second year he will definatley help him."He smiled and thinking how would his brother do as a mentor"I was training my brother.He wants to be a seeker but for me he is better as a beater.So do you miss Hogwarts? I certainly do.I need more people to play Quidditch with."He was a beater too.His mother was a beater but his father was a keeper."Did your father play Quidditch?"He wondered if the girl ever tried playing Quidditch. He knew some people who at first disliked Quidditch but they liked it when they tried it.He came back to his senses and realized he started rumbling about Quidditch."Do you prefer wizarding books or muggle books?

(OOC sorry its so short i got to go to the doctor.)
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Wed Aug 21, 2013 11:21 pm

"He would appreciate that." She replied, nodding. Logan seemed to really care about his brother, which was nice. Addie couldn't understand people who avoided their siblings or didn't want to spend time with them.

"Oh, of course I miss it." Addie answered fervently. "More so because I know it will be my last year there, unless I somehow decide to teach. That's a possibility, I suppose." She shrugged. Truthfully, she should have been more prepared for her future. Time had seemingly flown by and she was at a loss as to what she would end up with in the end.

"My father?" she asked, surprised by the change of topic, "No. He works at the Ministry. No-one in my family really likes Quidditch very much. I suppose watching it isn't so bad, though."

Logan seemed to realize he was talking quite a lot about that subject for he changed subjects again. "It depends on the topic, I suppose," Addie lifted a shoulder in a half-shrug. "I prefer Muggle books for the fiction, and Wizarding books for the knowledge. Have you read any Muggle books?"
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Aug 22, 2013 1:00 am

Logan smiled.He knew he was being a bit weird but she didn't mind him saying that he would take care of her brother.It was obvious for her response that she loved her brother as much as he loved his.He didn't understand people who didn't like their siblings either.Of course there would be the occasional fight but he would fix things with his brother.Also it would be different since she was a girl, surely her brother bothered her more than his.He wondered what having an older brother would be and if it was nicer than having a younger one.He wasn't complaining about his brother but he was thinking how would it be.

He rolled back to the conversation he always daydreamed not because he was bored but because he was thinking all of the possibilities."I guess if I taught anything I would be the flying coach or the Quidditch coach because my dream is to become a professional quidditch player."He agreed with her if this was his last year at Hogwarts he would hide until everyone was gone and he would have stayed there to meet his brother and new years."My brother would love to be an auror or work in the Department of Magical Games or Sports."He shared the love of quidditch with his brother but not in the same level.

"I agree I like the fiction and then I imagine them if the characters were wizards or witches and then I create whole new stories."He explained to the girl what he did as he read the stories of muggles."I have read a few but one of my favorites would be Sherlock Holmes."He loved mystery and those books provided the thrill he liked about mystery.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 22, 2013 6:50 pm

"I think I would likely teach Charms or Transfiguration, if I were to end up at Hogwarts again." Adrienne mused, though she found it unlikely that it would be the case. As much as she loved it at Hogwarts, she didn't think she could handle all of the kids, especially the rowdy ones.

"I've no idea what my brother would do. I doubt he knows either, not having taken any real classes yet." She replied before finishing her drink.

"Ah. I'm not a huge fan of mystery novels, myself." She shrugged. It was great that someone like Logan could openly read Muggle novels, though.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top