Crush
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Crush Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Crush

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Crush Empty Crush

Post by Logan Lander Thu Aug 15, 2013 6:58 pm

Logan had been practicing Quidditch all day with his little brother,Bradley.Brad had fell of the broom so he didn't have the chance of going out with his older brother.Logan and Bradley were really close especially when Bradley was affected by their father's death.Logan was indifferent about his dad's death, well even if you could call him a dad.He had been taking Brad out to take it of off his mind.This time unfortunately his brother had to stay home."Hey, Logey would you get me some sweets from Hogsmead?please."His brother said.

"Sure, I would have thought you wanted me to stay here."He answered to his brother.Logan headed out of the door and went to Hogsmead. He stopped at Honeydukes to buy some candies for is brother.Then headed to the Three Broomsticks.Which felt lonelier than ever without his brother.It had been a long time since he went to Hogsmead alone.He always went with Bradley but didn't go with his classmates since Brad wasn't aloud to go.He ordered a butterbeer and took a drink from it.Hoping to meet someone from Hogwarts.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Crush Empty Re: Crush

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:43 pm

Adrienne was determined to have a day for herself. After spending the week with relatives staying at their home, she had to admit that being around young children twenty-four by seven was horribly tiring. Deciding the best idea she could find would be to spend the day at Hogsmeade - somewhere her family wasn't able to go - would sort of renew her energy.

It wasn't that she disliked any of them, Addie mused as she walked through the main street of Hogsmeade, but rather that they all liked being around her so much that she had been spending time with no one else for the past week.

After having shopped around a bit, Addie decided she would stop in for a drink at the Three Broomsticks. Pushing the door opened, she smiled to herself. This would be the last year she would come to this pub on the weekends they were allotted. That idea alone brought back memories of the times she had spent in the building over the past three years.

She walked up to the bartop, requesting a butterbeer with ginger before sitting in a chair near the end of the row of seats.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Aug 15, 2013 8:57 pm

Logan was looking for young people about his age but didn't see anyone at the pub.He had been drinking his butterbeer waiting to see anybody his age enter the place.About to seconds later after having finished his butterbeer, a girl walked in.Logan knew who she was though he wasn't sure she knew him.She was a Ravenclaw a year older, he had seen her before but never noticed he liked her.She was his crush.Logan had many crushes over the years but not one at first sight.She sat near him in the bartop.He moved closer to say hi."Ravenclaw, right?"He said to his crush.He wasn't nervous talking to her because he didn't quite understand what it was.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:12 pm

Adrienne looked up as someone moved to the seat next to her and greeted her with a question. Blinking once in surprise, she nodded. "Yes. Seventh year."

Looking at the boy in question more closely, Addie was sure she had seen him around Hogwarts. "You are as well, aren't you? But not in my year."

The server brought her the drink and she smiled at him brightly, thanking him before bringing it to her lips to drink from it. "My name is Adrienne," She added to the boy seated next to her, realizing she likely hadn't introduced herself properly over the years. If she didn't know his name, would he know hers? She couldn't say.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:23 pm

He had heard her voice in the common room."I'm a Ravenclaw too.Sixth year."He said."Logan Lander," hopefully she didn't recognize he had a DE last name."You might not know me because in my fourth year I was sent to Durmstrang but came back to Hogwarts because I hated it there."He hoped that she didn't think of him as a Dark Follower."My brother is in Ravenclaw too."

"By the way don't let my name or that I went to Durmstrang fool you I hate Death Eaters."He said not mentioning his father was a Death Eater."I'm in Potter's Army you are too, right?"He also recognized her voice and face from Potter's Army, that explained much more.He knew the girl wouldn't think he was a DE so he relaxed a bit.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:32 pm

She smiled as he introduced himself, though she had to admit she was surprised to learn about his school history. "I have heard that Durmstrang is very.. intense." She said, trying to come up with a word. She, of course, hadn't ever been there, so it was nearly impossible to guess what this boy - Logan - had gone through.

Adrienne hadn't even thought about Logan's last name until he clarified his previous comments. Taking a drink from her glass to cover her slight surprise, she nodded in response to his question. "Yes, I am." Even if the boy had been a Dark Follower, Adrienne realized she was friends with a few who were, and probably wouldn't have allowed herself to judge him quickly.

"Don't worry about that, by the way," She added quickly. "I've dealt with my fair share of people being judged before anyone could know them. I'm not the type to look too much into names or schooling." She lifted a shoulder in a shrug, hoping she was making sense.

"What are you doing in Hogsmeade?" She asked lightly, hoping to find a pleasant conversation topic.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:51 pm

"Yeah, intense is an understatement"He said since the girl was actually right."My mom would have preferred to send me to Beauxbatons."He said jokingly since he thought it was an all-girls school.

"My unlucky brother didn't get the chance to go to Durmstrang."Making air quotes when saying unlucky and saying the statement in a sarcastic tone.

"Good, I know many Dark Followers, well at least their last names but I'm not their friend.I'm not saying that it's wrong to be their friend."Logan clarified.He knew he had given away he was the son of a Death Eater so he might as well say it."My father was a Death Eater, but even if he was my father there was no way I could have loved him he only cared about his reputation so if he had found out I was in Potter's Army I would be a ghost at Hogwarts."

"I come to Hogsmead every weekend with my brother but he fell of his broom so our mom didn't let him come.I was going to stay at home but he asked if I could bring him sweets from Honeydukes. What about you?"Giving back her question
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:01 pm

Addie laughed at his comments about the all-girls school, nodding ever-so-slightly. "Sounds like my mum as well."

The corner of her mouth tilted down as he began explaining a bit of his history to her. "I'm sorry that you had to go through that. I understand what it's like to lose someone who should have been close to you." Lately, it was like her missing brother Asher had turned up in nearly all of her conversations. With Kaiden earlier in the week, and now again, though only vaguely. Very few people even knew about Asher, nonetheless that he was missing. In fact, she could only think of three.

"Ouch," she grimaced at the story of Logan's younger brother. "That's why I don't play Quidditch." She joked.

"Well," Adrienne let out a small laugh, "I've been watching several children for my aunt and uncle all week. Turns out, they like me a lot more than was expected, because they've been following me around. They're Muggles, though, like my family, so I figured I would take a bit of time off around here." Knowing that she had just admitted her Muggleborn blood status to someone related to a Death Eater probably should have made her worried. But something about how serious he was in his being against those very people made her not so worried about her words.
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Lander Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:29 pm

"Yeah, I'm actually happy because I don't feel guilty being indifferent about his death.He only expected more than I could or wanted to give.He wanted me to join the Dark followers but I didn't so he sent me to Durmstrang and I got myself expelled he got so angry he.."He was almost telling his biggest secret he had to make something up"threatened to throw me out.We had a fight and we were angry at each other.Me because I was being pressured to join something that went the other way of what I wanted.Him because he would seem powerless to his peers."He thought he might have given Adrienne another hint of what his "father" had done to him.

"I've never fallen off of my broom.We recently bought one for him that might have been to fast.Also he just learned how to ride this year he will be a second year.My mom got so worried almost took him to St.Mungos he barely fell 2 meters and he just sprained an ankle."He didn't know how his mom would react if she told her what his father had done to him."One time I climbed up a tree and broke my leg and she almost cried."

"Muggleborn, me likes"He always thought muggleborns were the most interesting of the three kinds of wizards."I'm a strange pureblood, I'm interested in squibs and muggleborns and you can tell me I'm a blood traitor or whatever that won't change me."He said in a very honest way.
Logan Lander
Logan Lander
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Everly Bardugo Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:05 am

"It's good to be rid of an unhelpful part of our life, certainly, but to lose one's father is never good." She mused aloud. "Or one's family in general, really." Her mind was flying through her last memories of Asher, but she did her best to ignore that.

"I'm a fan of flying, sure," She amended her previous statement, "But Quidditch is far too dangerous for my liking. I haven't fallen except for the first time I tried to learn." She laughed a bit at the memory, "But that wasn't more than five feet."

Her eyebrows raised, and she realized she hadn't been very clear before. Blushing she clarified, "Sorry, I meant that my mum's side, the ones that are visiting, are Muggles. My dad and my brother are Wizards. We just don't see that side of the family hardly ever. Aside from my grandmum."

Logan explained that he was actually interesting in the Muggle world - or that's how she took it - and Adrienne smiled lightly. "The Muggle world is fascinating, really. Mum is French, so I've been involved in quite a few different cultures over the years."
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top