Things that go bump into the night! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Things that go bump into the night! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Things that go bump into the night!

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Things that go bump into the night! - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that go bump into the night!

Post by Maura Goldstein Fri Jun 21, 2013 1:16 am

Maura shrugged as if it wasn't a big deal to where it really was, but honestly she was used to it now.  "It's not a big deal, I just tell them I know I'm more special then you!"said Maura chuckling.  "Although that just makes them call me a freak more but who cares!"said Maura honestly.

Maura looked from the night sky to Addie and smiled.  "Wow... that's amazing, my parents are witches and wizards although my mum was a muggleborn so naturally I'm a half-blood."said Maura.  "Although my parents accept me more now that I'm a vampire, they said I opened up more!"said Maura.

"You know, I honestly don't see what people see so scary about the forest?"Maura asked her looking around it.  "I mean ok, it's has dark creatures in it but doesn't every forest have that magical or non?"Maura asked her.

Last edited by Maura Goldstein on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Maura Goldstein
Maura Goldstein
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 1235

Back to top Go down

Things that go bump into the night! - Page 2 Empty Re: Things that go bump into the night!

Post by Everly Bardugo Mon Jun 24, 2013 11:20 pm

Addie laughed at Maura's response to people teasing her. It was quite brilliant. "My dad sometimes calls me a 'special snowflake'," Adrienne replied in return. "Mostly when I'm being picky about something, but still." She shrugged amicably.

"That's fantastic that your parents accepted it. I'm not sure what mine would do, of course. But I like to think they would be okay with it.." Addie tilted her head to the side in thought, but shook it off. "Of course, because of Asher, there's not much that would affect them I don't think."

Shaking off the thought of Asher, she listened to Mars's musing about the forest. "That's probably true,"  Addie mused. "I mean, don't most forests have wild animals regardless?"
Everly Bardugo
Everly Bardugo
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2817

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top