things that bump and creak in the night
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

things that bump and creak in the night Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

things that bump and creak in the night

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

things that bump and creak in the night Empty things that bump and creak in the night

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:12 pm

It wasn't even midnight and Kiara was already breaking half the school rules by being out pass curfew. But honestly she didn't care it wasn't like she got caught anyways by the prefects or the teachers. As she walked out the Gryffindor she quietly snuck down the stairs and down to the Entrance hall and into the kitchen to get some snacks before heading out the lake. As she packed some snacks in her little picinic basket Kiara opened the door of the portrait and peeked out looking around for prefects and teachers before running out the door and towards the Entrance Hall. As she snuck out the entrance hall doors she sighed to herself and laughed to herself. "Haha suckers."said Kiara to herself as she adjusted her basket and made her way towards the lake.

Kiara loved going to the lake and looking at the moon and the stars but not many people knew that she did. Alot of people say Kiara was to much of a tomboy to be interested in things like these but they were wrong and obviously didn't know her. Kiara is the type of person with a split kindof personality. She could be really shy and quiet at times and other times she can be a trouble maker and very out-going. Although everyone knows even Kiara knows that she's more a troublemaker then anything much to her parents dismay.

As she made her way down to the lake she smiled and sighed happily to herself as the wind rustled through her hair. As she gotten her blanket out of her little picinic basket she laid it down on the ground and laid down on it watching the stars. As she heard a twig snapped she shrugged for she figured it was probably the centurs or another animal. But as she heard it again Kiara bolted up. "Hello is anyone there?"Kiara asked as she gotten her wand out of her Gryffindor robe. "Lumos."Kiara muttered to herself as she shone that her wandlight in the direction of the noise but saw nothing.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

things that bump and creak in the night Empty Re: things that bump and creak in the night

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:22 pm

"No not really," said Andrew, appearing directly behind the girl, wondering if he startled her or not. It was getting late now, but Andrew wanted to stay out a little longer because he had been talking to another girl for some hours before. He wanted to get some peace and quiet out by the lake, but he could tell he would get none today. Andrew had seen the girl a mile away...only figuratively. He had noticed her walking towards the lake, so he decided to spook her a little, in the spirit of Halloween. He hadn't been wearing anything dark, his attire consisting of a white sweatshirt, dark blue jeans, and a pair of black and white tennis shoes. He had his hoody up, so it concealed most of his face, to add more dramatic effect.

"You do realize how late it is out here right?" he said, a smile beginning to form "it can be verrrry dangerous out here...at night." Now he wanted to see this girl's reaction, to see how freaked out she must've been. She didn't seem young, maybe like 5th or 6th or something close to that.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

things that bump and creak in the night Empty Re: things that bump and creak in the night

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:33 pm

Kiara looked in the direction of the voice and raised her wand to where it was in front of her. "You better come out now before I curse you into the next day!"said Kiara seriously but in a shaky voice. As the boy came towards her Kiara crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "What the hell is bloody a matter with you, didn't your mother ever teach you not to scare a girl?"Kiara asked him angrily. "Jeez, you scared the living daylights out of me!"said Kiara honestly.

As he asked if she knew how late it was she nodded. "Yes I'm aware at how late is thankyou very much."said Kiara her attitude starting to show. Kiara looked at him and rolled her eyes. "I know it can be dangerous, I'm not stupid you know."said Kiara "So..what are you doing out here if you know that it's 'very dangerous'?"Kiara asked as she crossed her arms and stared at him.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Mon Oct 10, 2011 11:46 pm

Andrew laughed, obviously sensing that she was frightened. She may not of tried to show it, but he could definitely tell. It wasn't hard to figure that out, especially at night. "On the contrary," he told her, a smile on his face "she taught me how to best scare someone." She seemed to have a fiery spirit, something he really only saw in Gryffindors. It was a stereotype, yet it was true to most people. "I know how to handle myself," he said chuckling and decided to sound dramatic for the next sentence "I've fought dragons, snakes, the loch ness monster, nothing scares me!" He stopped next to a tree and put his back against the bark, his smile still standing strong. God, how he loved to scare some people every now and then.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:55 am

"Jeez aren't you so charming."said Kiara in annoyed voice as she rolled her eyes at his laughing and gave him an annoyed look. Kiara looked at him and rolled her eyes as he told nothing scares him. "If your trying to impress me it's not working."said Kiara simply. As she ignored him she laid back down and watched the stars like she was before he came. He looked be the same age as her or maybe alittle bit older but she guessed he was a seventh year. "You know for a seventh year you aren't very mature."said Kiara still looking at the stars in the sky.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:07 am

Andrew could tell she was a stubborn person. She didn't like the way he made himself look all heroic and crap, and that was probably a smart move. Most of the things he just said did happen, but not 'save a damsel in distress, guy in shining armor' sort of thing. It just happened to be circumstances that a lot of crazy stuff happened to him. Andrew figured it ran in the family, since Danny would never stop talking about how he 'fought a dragon and killed an ogre that ran rampant through the school and how he single handily fought Voldemort but got his ass kicked'. That last one he never believed.

He crossed his arms on his chest and continued to grin, the hood covering up most of his eyes. "You can say I'm the most immature wizard in my class," he said, almost proudly and with a sense of purpose "I'm the one that keeps people sane and makes people insane. Which would you prefer?" He was really cocky today, he had no idea why. Perhaps it was just because he was tired or something.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:20 am

Kiara looked up at him and gave him a more annoyed look then she did a few minutes ago. "I prefer to stay sane thankyou very much."said Kiara. "Why are you still here, don't you have like a werewolf to kill or something?"Kiara asked him sarcastically as she smiled back at him. Alright so he wanted to play the cocky attitude game Kiara could play it as well and win. This boy or guy in better words was really starting to get on her nerves and to be honest she thinks he doing it on purpose. Rolling her eyes and shaking her head again Kiara reached into her basket and got her a cookie and started eating it while llooking at the night sky.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:30 am

Andrew continued to grin, his grin showing that he was still trying to not laugh. He was in a really giddy mood today, but regardless, he just wanted to laugh. "You know, being insane isn't as bad as people think" he said, his hand removing a small leaf in front of his face "it's a lot more fun than being serious all the time. You should try it sometime." Andrew laughed out loud when she said that shouldn't he be killing a werewolf. "Sorry, I'm not Buffy the Werewolf Slayer or something." he continued "besides, werewolves are cool, unless they try to infect you. Don't hate."

He could tell that she was starting to get annoyed, and frankly that made things more interesting. "Come on," he said calmly, the grin still there "you got to loosen up. You obviously came out after the supposed curfew, so you must have some fun every now and then. We're both Gryffindors, right?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Oct 11, 2011 1:49 am

Kiara looked at him and shook his head. "Yes I know being insane is fun, I'm being insane by being out here pass curfew right?"Kiara asked him smirking. Kiara looked at him and rolled her eyes at him. "I don't think you know how to be serious."said Kiara. Kiara rolled her eyes at him and shook her head. "I was being sarcastic, jeez can't you take a joke?"Kiara asked him chuckling. "Oh I know they are, well at lease I know vampires are."said Kiara honestly. "I know someone who is a vampire and she's very cool and nice, to be honest yu wouldn't think she was a vampire."said Kiara.

Kiara looked at him and nodded. "Of course I do, I am a Gryyfindor like you said."said Kiara in a proud voice. "I'm Kiara by the way."said Kiara as she took another bite of her cookie. "You want to sit down? I have tons of snacks that I can't eat alone the house elves packed me good!"said Kiara.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Tue Oct 11, 2011 2:20 am

"Just cause you are out here by curfew, doesn't make you that hardcore," he said yawning a little bit now "it just means you are starting to become hardcore. He should've gone back to the castle when he had the chance. He was starting to get really tired now. But the castle seemed to far away, so he probably wouldn't even go back. Just sleep outside for the night or something. He had already been in enough trouble already. "I'm Andrew," he said calmly, moving his legs forwards so he would slide down and end up sitting. He yawned again. "I'm good," he lied, he felt pretty hungry yet didn't want to eat anything. "Staring up at the stars, I see?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top