Reignor, Wolf
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Reignor, Wolf Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Reignor, Wolf

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Reignor, Wolf Empty Reignor, Wolf

Post by Wolf Reignor Fri May 17, 2013 6:09 pm

Reignor, Wolf Beautiful-black-hair-boy-eyes-hoodie-Favim.com-112126

Wolf Reignor
______________________________________________________________________________________

------------------------------------------------------------
INTRODUCTION

FULL NAME: Wolf Reignor

NICKNAMES: Wulp

ALLEGIANCE: Neutral

HOGWARTS HOUSE: Slytherin

CLASSES: Transfiguration

WAND: 8 1/2" Willow with Hippogrif Talon

APPEARANCE

HAIR COLOUR: Black

EYE COLOUR: Blue

COMPARATIVE HEIGHT: tall

BODY BUILD: skinny.

GENERAL APPEARANCE: He could be described as emo-like as muggles call it. His hair completely covers one eye and leaves the other bare. If he is wearing muggle clothing he mostly stays to darker colours like purple, blue or black. He also always wears a hoodie with his cap covering his face and jeans. When you see him he doesn't look too threatening. He got relatively large eyes, but he tries to make them look smaller. His skin is spotless and he is tall.

PERSONALITY

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES:
    [s] has excellent grades in transfiguration
    [s] He can run very fast for his age group
    [s] He is a smooth talker
    [w] short attention span
    [w] too playfull for his own good
    [w] doesn't know his limits
    LIKES & DISLIKES:
    [l] walking in nature
    [l] reading fiction books
    [l] flirting
    [d] people that try to be better than him
    [d] asskissers/ geeks
    [d] most vegetables
    GOALS:
    Wolf wants to prove himself to everybody, he is in school to have fun and work towards his future.
    He wants to establish a secret order, when he grows up, where he unites some of the strongest wizards not abiding by common rules, but not being death eaters either. More like being playfull and wreaking havoc on the street for fun without hurting people.

His goal in school is to find himself a suitable lover and be loved by everybody. Though that is hard, seeming he always blames his friends for misschief he has done.

HABITS & QUIRKS:
    [h] looking at the sky
    [h] gazing off in the distance
    [h] blowing up his cheeks when bored
    [q] Blaming others for his deeds
    [q] whistling in inappropriate situations

PERSONALITY:
    Wolf is extremely playfull, he likes to flirt and go about without getting caught. Some say that if you don't want to get punished don't hang around with Wolf.
    He is gentle with everybody, till someone irritates him. At that moment he holds a grudge against them for life , which does happen too often to his own likings.
    He is also touchy feely, as in he likes to hug people and just throw his arm around complete strangers.
    He also hides a relatively sadistic personality. If you get in his black book, he will think of the vilest ways to humiliate and hurt you.

FAMILY & POSSESSIONS

FATHER:
    Stannis Reignor
    MOTHER:
    Maysilee Goodwill
    SIBLING/S:
    Helen Reignor: His sister 5 years older than him.
    OTHER: other significant family or family-like people
    none
    BLOOD STATUS: purebloods are rarely accepted unless canon
    halfblood
    RACE: only members who have been regularly active for one month are able to create non-human characters
    Human
    SOCIAL STATUS:
    Wealthy
    PET/S:
    A black cat

CHARACTER HISTORY

Early Years:
    Wolf Reignor was born in a small village in America. Raised by his mother who was a muggle, he didn't know anything of the wizardring world till he was 8, when his dad visited him and gave him a broom as a present and told him about his lineage. His life was easy, he had no troubles. He was always pampered by his mother and his 5 year older sister. Helen taught him some basic spells, when his first magical signs appeared. He was a smart kid and his sister made sure he stayed that way. Though one day in an accident he set a house on fire, when someone from his school 3 years older than he was, was bullying him. He needed to stay indoors from then on till he got his letter from Hogwarts, at that moment he was sent to live with his father in London together with his sister he hasn't seen his mother since then.

Hogwarts Years: He always was a troublemaker since the first day of hogwarts when he jumped out of the boat and entered the female toilets in the train. Even before the schoolyear started he was branded as the troublemaker. But his obvious deeds quickly passed and he made his own gang of friends, where he was the mastermind and his friends took the blame (and the detention) for his pranks. He didn't have any troubles in school , easy following except for the boring classes like history of magic. He didn't really care to come to that class. But his grades in transfiguration surely made up for that.

BEHIND THE CHARACTER

ALSO KNOWN AS: Katsu

RP EXPERIENCE: only in oneliner roleplaying, but willing to practice in a longer rping fashion

HOW YOU FOUND US: I searched in google for active roleplaying sites, the first link summed up the top 50 active roleplaying sites at the moment. I saw a Harry Potter roleplay and immediatelly started to make my character

RP SAMPLE:
    Spoiler:

Last edited by Wolf Reignor on Sat May 18, 2013 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Wolf Reignor
Wolf Reignor

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Reignor, Wolf Empty Re: Reignor, Wolf

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 18, 2013 11:35 am

First, welcome to PA! We're glad you're with us.

I'm seeing a few minor things that we need you to make. First, we need you to change your user name to your character's name. Its just how PA works. We all refer to each other by our primary character's name. So, please do that first.

Second, please reword that he's a "pro" at transfiguration. At 15, he can't be a pro at that yet. He might be good at it, he might be getting great grades in it., something like that. I don't mind him being gifted in one particular skill over another. By this time, he should be starting to specialize if he's going to.

You have also not mentioned a house that you are interested in seeing him placed into. He seems to me that he has some elements of a Slytherin, but I am interested in what you think.

Let me know!.

K.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Wolf Reignor Sat May 18, 2013 1:46 pm

Edited as you pleased.
For the houses I wasn't sure if to place him in Gryffindor or Slytherin either way he would be kind off an outsider and try to get on with everyone, so I wanted to make you guys decid.
Wolf Reignor
Wolf Reignor

Number of posts : 2

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 18, 2013 11:52 pm

Thank you for the edits. That does help. He still seems like a Slytherin to me. I almost see, in a weird way, a bit of the Draco sort of personality: more mischevious than truly evil, not really understanding his own limitations, his ability to be aggressive comparatively easily--suggesting he can be pretty driven by his own impulses--a strong personality, regardless of how controlled he tries to be with it.

Anyway, I'm sticking with my original thought.

Accepted and sorted into Slytherin!
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22298
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top