Big Bad Wolf
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Big Bad Wolf Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Big Bad Wolf

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Big Bad Wolf Empty Big Bad Wolf

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:52 am

Naomi and all of her pack apparated in the Shrieking Shack. They had been seeing each other more and more in human form, but they were still more accustomed to the wolf forms. Naomi was busy with Felix, but they had struck an interesting balance. He did his torturing business, and she arranged things for her pack. They were becoming a gang.. Naomi just had to disguise herself...

Fyona was the last to arrive, of course. Naomi rolled her eyes and swept a hand. They began outside, walking quietly through the forest, positioning themselves near some houses, in case any kids happened to stroll outside in their backyards. Colby and Hoover flanked her, men getting on in their twenties. Didn't stop Hoover from being totally in love (Naomi swore it was lust) with their seventeen year old leader.

Fyona and Nester followed last, with Carlyn walking on the side, glancing between trees. Carlyn was the oldest, but Colby had been a werewolf longest. They walked slowly and Naomi finally found a clearing. The sun was setting. "Here," she said, and they began to spread themselves out.

Last edited by Naomi Quinn-Greyback on Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Number of posts : 392

Back to top Go down

Big Bad Wolf Empty Re: Big Bad Wolf

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:03 pm

Rise felt tears streaming down her face. The pain had started, and she knew it was horrid. Absolutely horrid, she usually ran away from home in order to transform. Well, home being the Longbottom's house... she didn't actually live with them, they weren't her parents.. but...her parents didn't want her back.. not since she had become a werewolf. She had found a really nice clearing in a forest near Hogsmeade, and well, that's where she went today, as the pain started to overcome her. She was in to much of a state to notice the other werewolves in the area. She stumbled into the clearing, and fell into a heap in the center. The pain beginning as her bones started to crack out of place, grow and reform.

Hair started to grow painfully from her entire body, and her mind was slowly switching over to a completely different personality. Finally, exhausted, Rise lay in the middle of the clearing, a reddish brown wolf, slightly smaller then normal werewolves, and looking really tired, Rise.. well, Rise's counterpart, slowly stumbled to her feet. The wolf in her wasn't quite used to transforming, and was still a little woozy from the effort, she was panting heavily, and looking around, before her gaze turned towards the moon, and still panting, she howled loudly at it, tail wagging, and she spun in a tight circle, barking happily, and howling again.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

The moon finally rose and they began to transform, which was a terrible sight- to see multiple werewolves transforming. They all had to close their eyes against the sight, and most of them gritted their teeth to bear the pain. Fyona still cried out and whimpered, as Nestor did occasionally, but the rest were strong enough to hold it all in.

Finally, Naomi fell to all fours and the dog shook herself. She was slender, making her look taller than she really was and sly- the white fur alone got her attention. She stretched and caught sight of an extraneous wolf. She barked and her pack formed a circle around the wolf, trapping her in as Naomi stepped forward, sniffing the air.

The scent was familiar. She cocked a head, glancing over at Colby and Hoover, both who seemed confused by Naomi's familiarity to the she-wolf. Naomi turned back to look at the wolf and barked to get her attention, before inquiring. Are you Rise?
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:06 pm

Rise jumped and spun around, realizing she was completely surrounded by other werewolves. Her tail went between her legs, and she lowered her head, but suddenly she heard her name being said. Her head lifted up, and an ear perked up. Are you Rise? Rise slowly looked around at the other wolves, nervously, but her tail was wagging gently now. "Yes.... hi.." She whimpered before looking around at the others. It seemed some of the other wolves were not quite as used to transforming yet, and Rise knew it would be a long time before she was, but this was awesome. Wait... Naomi? Naomi! Hai! I didn't know you were a wolf! Omg! Hai!" Rise started to bark excitedly, spinning in circles, yelping and howling.

"Who's your friends? Hai! I'm Rise! Naomi and I met at Ariel's! Well.. not for long.. But we did meet!" Rise said spinning again and grinning wolfishly at the group around her, barely recognizing the group, not knowing about Naomi's pack, or their involvement in the battle, she didn't know they had hurt, or even killed people, not that her wolf would have minded to much, she was hungry herself. Rise suddenly lifted her nose to the air and sniffed, before putting her nose to the ground, and then wagging her tail and looking up at the moon. Glancing around, Rise's tail slowly lowered, and her ears laid back on her head, sniffing gently, and going up to Naomi, head lowered, unsure of who was alpha, and assuming it was Naomi, who was the one who had spoken first anyway. Her tail wagged weakly, and panted, looking up at Naomi with her head still lowered. "Sorry... I got.. excited." She whimpered, and looked down at ground, sniffing at Naomi's feet weakly.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:35 am

When Naomi had known Rise the human, Rise had seemed timid and sort of meek, a quiet, unexcitable little mouse of a creature. Perhaps that had just had to do something with Naomi being intimidating or an all around b!tch to Rise, but now, Rise was certainly not that. The other werewolves flinched, turning their ears away and whining at her screeching.

Naomi was typically more of a strategist, but this was just unbearable. She glanced over at Hoover who was snarling, ready to silence Rise for good, but she shook her head, her eyes falling on Colby. H blinked back at her and let out the doggy equivalent of a sigh before looking back at Rise. He flattened his ears and pounced, deftly pinning her beneath him and grabbing her scruff with his teeth to keep her down.

Thank you! was the general consensus of the pack and Naomi's ears thanked her as well. Sorry or not, Rise had a high pitched voice and she had been squealing with delight. Naomi stepped forward, lowering her head to Rise, snuffling as though sniffing out any threats. You have a lot to learn about wolf manners, pup. Now are you ready to be good?
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:44 am

Rise yelped and whined, having been pounced on and flung to the ground, the back of her neck in the other dog's teeth. She whimpered softly, and looked around the pack, unsure of what she had done wrong! Sure she had gotten carried away, but that was no reason to... to be all upset with her.. or pin her to the ground certainly! Rise whimpered softly, her ears laid back against her head, her eyes darting around, breathing heavily out of her nose, she looked up at Naomi as she spoke again, and whimpered softly. "I'm sorry!" She said panting heavily, still under the big wolf that had tackled her. "I don't know what I did wrong..." She said, eyes darting around the pack, ears laid flat back, and her breath coming out in heavy gasps, as though she were afraid, and wasn't quite sure what else to do. She didn't like this.. she didn't like this at all! Being near a pack of werewolves.. well it was scary, simply because every other time she had transformed, she had been alone, and able to do as she liked, but now she was being pushed around and all upset at. She whined lightly, and kicked out a foot limply, unable to do much more then that.

"I don't know what manners you talk about.. I don't know! I don't know!" She whimpered, ducking her head down and covering it with her paws, now unable to see the wolves surrounding her, she felt a bit calmer, but still.. she was trapped, and they were scaring her... come on, it wasn't like RISE knew much about what was going on.. this wolf side of her was a lot different then Rise, and she didn't really remember taking any potion, so Rise was locked pretty tightly up, while her puppy came out to play.. even if it wasn't play any longer, and she had gotten in trouble already... she just didn't understand, she was new, and a puppy, and scared.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:00 am

She continued yapping and Nestor let out another whine, though Colby did not bite harder as the others would have. Colby was a killer, yes, but he was diplomatic. He simply did not loosen his grip, staring alertly at Rise. Naomi shook her head, as though to clear her ears of the ringing Rise was causing and she let out a wolfish sigh, leaning down.

Lower. Your. Voice. she snarled. There was a reason wolves communicated in low tones as much as possible. It hurt otherwise, to constantly be barking and yipping. Howling was only for important circumstances. Naomi stood up straight, twitching her ears and laid them back, looking down at Rise contemptuously before saying We have sensitive hearing. Let her go, Colby.

Colby spat out her scruff and hopped off, backing up to join ranks with the pack while Naomi leaned down to sniff Rise- fear. Pathetic. But that was good for her pack- they were intimidating. It's called growing up and you have a lot of it to do if you want to survive. You're not a cocker spaniel. You see other wolves, you assume they're dominant. You submit, you do not act like you're friends. Wolves do not have friends. You have threats, nonthreats, packmates, and mates. She could feel Hoover shuffle at the last word but she ignored him. Oh. And then there's prey. Guess what you appear as?
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:09 am

Rise whimpered, but stopped talking as Naomi came closer to her, and told her to lower her voice.. was that it? She was being to loud? Weird.. she had never been to LOUD before... Rise sniffed slightly as Naomi came closer to her, and lowered her head, having been let go by that other wolf. She glanced over at the wolves that were lined up around her, circling her, making her feel extremely sensitive to their closeness, even Naomi, who was the closest to her, didn't feel as intimidating as the circle that had formed around her. It was like a collar had been put on her, and she didn't like it at all. Rise whined softly, and looked up at Naomi through large dark eyes. "I'm sorry.." She said softly, trying to keep her voice down. "I don't... I didn't know.." She said her head bent down, hoping it was a sign of respect. Rise had never been one to read up on wolf hierarchy, but it was pretty simple she guessed. The pack leader was dominant, and it was obvious by now that this was Naomi's pack.

So.. she was higher then her.. even if she had been turned earlier then her? The slightly dominant side of Rise flared up, and she lifted her head slightly, looking up at the light colored wolf. "Didn't you get turned later then me?" She asked, unaware at how much teeth she was showing towards the pack leader. It didn't make sense to her, why this wolf was the pack leader.. when all of these other wolves, looked a lot older then she was.. and probably had been wolves a lot longer then her. "If I may ask.. why are YOU the pack leader? Is it because your dad is Greyback? I mean.. that's not really a talking point is it.. what did you do to prove to these guys that you were tougher then all of them combined?" She asked, panting slightly, and looking around, showing a disinterest that her words did not share.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Barker-Greyback Mon Jul 11, 2011 4:02 am

Rise really did not understand the way wolves worked. Was Fenrir really capable of taking on every single wolf in his pack- the fool was getting on in years, of course not. The thing about wolf packs did not have to with actually being able to dominate, but the willingness to. It was bloodthirstiness mixed with reputation, with wit and confidence being the most important things to exude. That was what created power.

Naomi chuckled; she could sense no one in the pack had been remotely stirred by Rise's words, they were much too loyal to her. Naomi shoved her shoulder against Rise's- and she was rather bigger- and placed a strong foot painfully on Rise's side, which was sure to constrict her air. She lowered her head. Does it even matter how or why? I'm in charge. Grow up, pup, we're not kiddies on a playground. You'd better wise up before you get eaten.
Naomi Barker-Greyback
Naomi Barker-Greyback

Back to top Go down

Post by Risé Lehmberg Mon Jul 11, 2011 5:10 am

Rise knew she had said the wrong thing, but for some reason she didn't care.. this wasn't her pack.. she was actually wondering why they hadn't torn her apart at first site.. odd... Rise whimpered though, when Naomi's strong shoulder shoved her over, and she fell to her side, and before she could struggle up, a large paw landed right on her abdomen, pressing down, and making it difficult to breath. She whimpered, and looked up at the wolf, and panted, breathing heavily, or at least trying to. "Sorry Ma'am.." She whimpered, lowering her eyes. "Didn't mean to upset you..." She said, glancing around, and taking in labored breaths, her tongue sticking out to cool herself off. She was more dog then any of these wolves, who just stood there, obviously their wolfish counterparts had learned human characteristics... like not panting.. because Rise had to.. or she felt like her fur would catch fire.

"What do you want with me? I'm just a lone wolf.. I have no pack.. and I just come here because I have no where else to go.." She whimpered, eyes lowered, tail between her legs, hoping the wolf would take off her paw, because it was really starting to cut off air, and she was whimpering more and more, unable to breath, and yet still hot, and having to pant heavily. She squirmed under the foot, and looked up at Naomi. "If you want to kill me just do it..." She whimpered and lowered her head to the ground, laying down in the utmost submissive way, belly up, head leaned back, tongue lolling out. She whimpered and closed her eyes, preparing for the fatal blow.
Risé Lehmberg
Risé Lehmberg

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top