Dangerous Fusion
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dangerous Fusion Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dangerous Fusion

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Fusion Empty Dangerous Fusion

Post by N Longbottom Fri May 03, 2013 6:25 am

Neville had come home from one of his group meetings. He had stopped at a muggle restaurant to get pasta for the night. He liked to do the little things for Hannah. She liked those more than for him to do something huge. Hannah was the type of woman that you gave random flowers and chocolates to. He knew that Hannah would be happy with whatever he did but he liked to at least try to be romantic.

“Hannah! I got pasta on the way back!” called Neville as he put his coat on the hanger. He took off his dirty shoes at the door and put on a clean pair. He walked into the dining room. “Hannah, love?” asked Neville. Something didn’t feel right. He walked into the kitchen and put the pasta down on a counter. “Hannah!” he called once again. He knew something was wrong when he didn’t get a reply. He searched the kitchen and family room first. Then he searched upstairs. He still couldn’t find Hannah. He was getting really worried now. He went back downstairs and tried to open the bathroom door but it wouldn’t budge. In that moment a thousand different situations were going on in his head. He blasted the door open, it was quicker.

Hannah was in a motionless clump on the floor. Neville went down to his knees next to her. He checked for a pulse. She was breathing. He looked around the room for clues to why she passed out. He noticed that there were several potions on the bathroom sink. He checked the bottles to see what they were. It seemed like she had taken several potions at once. Merlin did he hate medications. So many things that could go wrong.

“Hannah I don’t know if you can hear me but it will be okay,” cooed Neville. He careful picked her up. She had never been heavy. She was very light. She had always been a petite thing even when she was pregnant. POP!

POP! He appeared in St. Mungo’s. He didn’t see any healers. Of course. He was panicking. He couldn’t lose Hannah. She was his whole world. He tried to stay calm but it wasn’t an easy battle. He couldn’t even look at her in his arms. He didn’t want this to be any more real than it already was.
N Longbottom

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Dangerous Fusion Empty Re: Dangerous Fusion

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri May 03, 2013 6:43 pm

Jack had been called in to sign off on her employee's papers. Apparently, Andy really didn't have any family in the country that cared enough to do such things as this. Jack, naturally, didn't mind, as inconvenient as it was. When she arrived, the hospital was a ghost town. One healer-in-training was around to give her the proper paperwork so that Andy could leave in the morning.

"Hey, where is everyone?" Jack asked curiously. Even the usual secretary was gone.

The almost-healer grimaced. "There was a nasty accident that involved an illegal troll and some muggles. All of our staff are in the emergency wing. It's me and Stavo, really - and let me tell you, you don't want Stavo healing anyone" She laughed and then checked her watch. "Ah, I have to run. Once you finish signing, just put it at reception for me and I'll get it later."

"Alright. Take it easy."

The woman hurried off and Jack quickly scrawled her signature in the indicated places. She had just set the papers down when -

POP!

Jack was surprised to see Neville Longbottom - especially Neville looking so very terrified. In his arms, was the unmistakable figure of his wife. Bearing the unmistakable symptoms that Jack had become so familiar with.

Her throat dried but her brain spurred into action. It was a reflex to her, when presented with this situation. Jack stepped forward and said, "Place her on the ground." She withdrew her wand in preparation. "She's had a lethal mix of something, hasn't she? I've dealt with this before. Put her down."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Sun May 12, 2013 2:31 pm

Neville carefully sat Hannah down. He hated how lifeless she felt in her arms. It felt so wrong. This isn’t how he wanted to remember Hannah. Calm down, she’ll be fine. She survived a war, she’ll be okay. She is still alive. She isn’t dead. She’s breathing.

“All I know is earlier this week she started new potions for sleeping and something else for grift. From what I could see she had taken them both at the same time. I don’t know how long she’s been out for, I found her when I got home,” Neville said trying to slow himself down. He was in a panic mode that he couldn’t get out of. He kept thinking of his parents. He knew Hannah hadn’t been tortured but it was just the fear of losing her. He couldn’t think about anything but losing her.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 12, 2013 4:35 pm

Neville obeyed, quickly explaining. Hannah Longbottom did not seem like the type that would have reason to end her life - though, Jack had learned long ago not to assume that people were okay. On the outside, Nemo was the goofiest, happiest man anyone could ever meet. It was what initially drew her to him. But beneath the exterior was a bubbling reservoir of self loathing and pain. Jack had learned that everyone had reasons to think their life was not of true value.

Still, she would not think of motivations now, only solutions. Neville laid his wife on the ground and Jack said, "If you can find a Healer, that'd be good." She, however, tipped Hannah's head back and pried open her mouth. "This is going to be gross." She pointed her wand into the woman's mouth and repeated a spell that would send the contents of her stomach spewing up in vomit.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Sun May 12, 2013 11:47 pm

Neville wondered around into hallways he ought not to be in searching for a Healer. He couldn’t find anyone. He was ready to pull his hair out. “If I can bloody find anyone,” mumbled Neville. He couldn’t be bothered to keep pacing around and finally settle for a more direct approach. “HEY HEALERS! A BIT OF HELP HERE!” he yelled loud enough, he was sure he could wake the dead. If no one came after that, no one was going to come.

The vomit didn’t bother Neville. For crying out loud he had watched both of his kids being born. Nothing bothered him much anymore. Vomit was uncommon in the Leaky Cauldron as well. “This is what happens when I trust a healer I don’t recognize. She’s so gullible when it comes to Healers she’ll believe anything a Healer tells her to do,” stated Neville his voice strained.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sun May 12, 2013 11:53 pm

She could hear Neville's shouts and cries echoing throughout the empty, sterile hallways, but it seemed to all be in terrible vain. St Mungo's staff had been stretched incredibly thin, lately, it seemed. Healers seemed to be in shorter supply and higher demand year after year and Jack simply couldn't wrap her head around the idea. There always seemed to be a million students intending to train and work in the magical hospital. And then, they never actually became a Healer.

Hannah vomited up a great deal. Jack propped her up so the sick ran across the floor, mostly missing her. Jack waved her wand and the sick disappeared, before she laid the woman back down. She looked down at her, trying to recall all that had been done to the others. She waved her wand and suddenly, the Longbottom woman gasped for air. It seemed the poisons had not reached her organs and now, out of her system, were no longer a threat.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Mon May 13, 2013 6:29 am

Neville couldn’t take his eyes off of Hannah. He was near tears. He couldn’t believe this had happened. He had gone from super speed and not moving at all in a matter of seconds. He was out of breath. His life had never been so dramatic in all his years until this very moment. He felt like he was in some sort of movie. He never had dealt well with dramatic stress of the heart.

He was frozen in place. He was happy, confused, worried and angry at the same time. He knew Hannah would never purposely hurt herself like that. She had done a lot of things in the course of their marriage but Neville knew she’d never kill herself. Somehow they managed to keep each other from going off the deep end like that. They both knew the other couldn’t live without the other. No one really understood how deeply in love they were.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Mon May 13, 2013 6:50 pm

She began spluttering and Jack pulled her up a little, making sure her airways were clear and unblocked. She would need to be checked into the psychiatric ward so as to make sure there was no damage caused to the brain in the time that her organs had begun their initial shut down, but any immediate danger was over.

Jack summoned a glass of water and tipped Hannah's head back, allowing a small trickle into her mouth. She looked up at Neville. "They'll want to keep her for observation for about two days. But the immediate danger has passed. If you don't mind me asking - what happened? Hannah doesn't seem the kind..." She didn't need to finish that sentence.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Mon May 13, 2013 10:53 pm

Neville knelt down next to Hannah playing with a strand of her blond hair. He had gotten so close to losing her. He felt like it was his fault. He was supposed to protect her, that’s what husbands do. If anything is wrong with her he wasn’t sure how he’ll live with himself.

He ignored that last sentence. He was too worried about Hannah. She was his top concern. “Hell if I know what happened. She started going to a new healer that gave her different potions to try. I’ve been trying to run a pub so I haven’t looked at the potions.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Tue May 14, 2013 12:27 am

Jack allowed him his space. Hannah's eyes had flickered open, but they were now closed as she concentrated on controlling her breathing. Jack pushed herself away, giving Neville the space to take his wife into his arms and watch over her. She stood to her feet and watched the pair from a few feet away.

That. She wanted that.

His words startled her, and her expression displayed that concern. "Really?" Jack said. "Did you catch the name? Or, do you know what they looked like at all? Any clue."

((We should see if there are any Death Eaters willing to say they were the one posing as the Healer))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top