Dangerous Fusion - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dangerous Fusion - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dangerous Fusion

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dangerous Fusion - Page 2 Empty Re: Dangerous Fusion

Post by N Longbottom Tue May 14, 2013 10:02 am

Neville just watched Hannah. He just stood there and comforted her. That’s all he could do. Maybe just knowing he was there would help her. So he stayed rather quite only taking time to play with Hannah’s hair. He remembered the last time he was so worried about her, Battle of Hogwarts when he had no idea if she had survived. He loved her back then but didn’t do anything about until after Hogwarts.

“I might recognize them if I saw them but I don’t have a name. If I was given one doesn’t mean I’ll remember it. All I can remember is whoever it was had on really strong perfume or colon,” stated Neville calmly.
N Longbottom

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 15, 2013 4:21 am

That was very worrisome. From the sounds of it, there was either an unlicensed Healer out there distributing potions they knew nothing of (though Jack considered that the least likely possibility) or there was the worse, but probably more likely option - that someone had purposefully poisoned Hannah.

It was incredibly aggravating that Jack had nothing to go off of if she were intending to track down and bring some sort of justice to whoever it was that had committed this heinous act. Jack did not like the idea of her Order member's families being under possible attack. She wanted to be able to act. She paced about, thinking furiously. "This will not do. We need to find who it was who had done this."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Wed May 15, 2013 10:29 am

Neville had a thought. He knew that someone had been in the Bones/Macmillan house a few days ago. There was an alarm connected to his house telling him so. He didn’t know if Ernie really believed Susan had just thought she had seen someone or not but Neville knew better. He had pressed the issue. All she can remember is a duel but not the person who did it. It had to be connected. Why Hufflepuffs? Or did it have nothing to do with the girls but himself and Ernie.

“There is one thing. A few days ago Susan Bones had a person break into her house, destroyed the kitchen when they duelled. She can’t remember who it was but knows there was a draw ending to the duel. Whoever it was very good at memory charms and was clearly not on our side,” said Neville. “I’m not sure if Susan was the one they really wanted. It was possible they were going after her ex-husband, boyfriend whatever you want to call them. It’s possible they are trying to send a message to get me to back off,” he said. He remembered the Slytherin boy his daughter was with he was trying to take down. He had a sense on of the Death Eaters were trying to get him to back off of the boy. But he wouldn’t do that.

“It is a bit odd that something has happened to two different Hufflepuffs that were in the same year, shared a dorm, are friends and both were part of Dumbledore’s Army,” he added thoughtfully. He left out the part that Susan was definitely pregnant. He had known before she had known. He had remembered Susan the last time she was pregnant nearly fourteen years ago, she had seen it long before the dizzy spells. But that had nothing to do with what was going on. Or did it? He didn’t know. All he knew was that his life was never easy.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed May 15, 2013 6:42 pm

None of this boded well for the world they were living in. It implied a changing of times, an overthrow of natural order. Peace was failing, their way of living was at stake, and times were changing for the worse. Jack had no idea Susan had been attacked - it seemed someone was continually attacking Susan. Someone was sincerely threatened by the writings of the Daily Prophet.

"I doubt their Houses and ages are why they are being attacked, let alone being in Dumbledore's army. Hardly anyone even remembers that time. It's not anything to do with the women specifically." This topic was so dark, but it was necessary to speak of, for this was serious, this change in the world.

She sighed. "It has to do with their involvement with the Order. I can't understand what else it would be."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Wed May 15, 2013 7:26 pm

Rivah listened from around the corner, and smiled to herself at her own foresight. When she'd given the now-weak witch the slow-acting poison in place of medicine, the woman had just used a glamour. Now, she was under Polyjuice. The Death Eater had stolen some hair off the robe of a well-known medi-witch the last time she'd been in the hospital. It had come in handy. Rivah was currently a perfect replication of Lisa Muller-Allen, a single witch in her thirties whom was known for spending more time with her patients than anything else.

Katrina-Carlotta Du Hunt was the one who'd asked Rivah to poison Hannah Longbottom. Accepting the job, Rivah had done so. The plan was for the poison to kill the witch. But if someone recognized the symptoms, it was possible that Hannah would be taken into St. Mungos. That was okay too, because if so, Rivah had planned to be waiting. When the blonde had gently asked why the other witch didn't just kill Hannah, she'd received a lecture on keeping a low profile. Not that the witch in question was really one to talk, Katrina-Carlotta was as infamous as they come.

Rounding the corner, Rivah let out a fake gasp of shock. "Oh my, what happened here?" the witch asked, bustling over. This time, Hannah wouldn't survive.
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 291

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Wed May 15, 2013 11:17 pm

“Well, Jack the issue with that is that Hannah isn’t in the Order,” whispered Neville. He didn’t want to leave Hannah alone. He wanted to punch a something. He felt so angry at himself for not protecting her. She wasn’t going to get hurt anymore. He had once told her when they die it has to be together. He couldn’t live without her and she couldn’t live without him. “Please wake up,” whispered Neville pleading.

Neville tense up right away. He felt nervous. He didn’t want anyone near Hannah but she knew she needed help. He wasn’t going to trust anyone anymore. He would be watching everyone more closely. Jack was right, things were changing. Neville feared war was coming soon. He had to go back to what he had been like in the second war. No one was going to hurt his family or friends.

“You should realize someone poisoned her. You’re the HEALER! Give me your name and certification,” demanded Neville with his wand drawn. Trust no one only your gut.
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu May 16, 2013 4:46 am

"But you are," Jack said. "Do you think our enemies would get more out of you by killing you, or by killing your wife?" Jack had never expected the Death Eaters to attack the actual Order members themselves- there was way too much risk in doing so. No, it was much easier to go for the family. Susan was different, because she was a voice that needed to be silenced, from their perspective.

A Healer was approaching, and Neville jumped to the solution she would have, though he showed more paranoia and suspicion that she thought wise to express. "He just means that he's a bit upset no one was here to assist her. It's a bit eerie, you have to admit. I hope asking for your identification isn't condescending - but we would appreciate it."
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Thu May 16, 2013 8:45 pm

"Lisa Muller-Allen, I've been working here for the last fourteen years" Rivah lied, going to kneel beside Hannah, reaching to check her thyroid glands. The blonde did have some training in the medical field, but she'd never thought that it would be used to pretend she was a Healer.

Reaching into her pocket, she pulled out the identification that she'd stolen off the real Lisa. It just so happened that the woman was working today. Not being stupid enough to allow the other witch to roam around and possibly destroy her disguise, Lisa Muller-Allen was now stunned, bound, and locked inside an unused storage cupboard. Extending the identification in the general direction of Neville, the woman pursed her lips.

"She's worse than she looks. Definitely poison, and there's still lots in her system," the woman said hurriedly, turning to the male she added, "could you carry her and follow me, it's best that we avoid casting magic upon her until the type of poison has been determined."

One hand on Hannah's forehead, the other patted her arm lightly, "just relax dear, we'll get you sorted."
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by N Longbottom Fri May 17, 2013 10:43 am

Neville saw the identification but did not relax. He was tense and very irritable. He didn’t trust the Healer. Something felt off about today, more than just Hannah nearly getting killed. Something Susan had his nerves on end. ‘Neville, it’s like the second war again. I have to wonder if my co-workers are really who they are not death eaters under the polyjuice potion’. It sent a shiver up Neville’s spine. That was one of his biggest fears was having a friend or a family member being posed by a death eater.

“Don’t touch her unless you are healing her,” warned Neville in a low tone. He never had like anyone besides himself touching Hannah. So he was a bit possessive over Hannah, he called it protective. He picked her up and pulled her closer to him and farther away from the Healer.

“Nothing will happen to you. I’d die before anything else happens to you. But you already know that, don’t you love,” whispered Neville. He could fell her soft heartbeat. He was remembered just listening to the heartbeat the first few months of their marriage. He had also just listened to her heartbeat when she was pregnant
N Longbottom

Back to top Go down

Post by Rivah Trenton Wed May 22, 2013 11:28 pm

The male didn't relax as Rivah flashed the fake identification, and the witch knew that she would have to be very careful. The man was paranoid, and rightly so, but it inconvenienced her all the same. Watching as the man tenderly whispered into his wife's hair, the faux-healer turned in an attempt to distance herself from the scene. Rivah had never been fond of this part of being a Death Eater, and seeing the couple like this would only serve to fuel her guilt later.

"Follow me, please," the woman said over her shoulder, before making her way towards the corridor she'd recently exited from. Leading them down the pristine hall, Rivah opened the door to room 14 and gestured for them to enter.

"Just lay her down of the bed if, you would Mr. Longbottom," she announced, before adding, "I'll need to know anything you can tell me. What condition she was found in, where, if she's been acting at all unusual recently. Change in sleep, eating habits, mood, behavior?"
Rivah Trenton
Rivah Trenton
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top