Realationship's Advice - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Realationship's Advice - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Realationship's Advice

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realationship's Advice - Page 2 Empty Re: Realationship's Advice

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 1:33 pm

MORE ADVICE!

Hey guy's i've come back with two great advice that i have searched up on a site to help me through my issue i am going through right now

Advice:

So you feel your partner is cheating on you, well i went on this site as i said above because i feel my realationship and feeling for Nikki have dropped because last year they kiss and now they hanging out more in school breaks. Let not talk about my situation

It is very short, whenever realationship put you in a difficult issue i advise you to lay back. Just try to act cool and like a friend but still kiss and hug everyonce in a while

Do not worry what they do
(If they are cheating there no point of fixing it)
[ well maybe try telling them how you feel about that]
Rejection:

Rejection is when a person turn down the other person request to go out with each other. Listen i know rejection hurts but don't keep bothering them too much in a while you can keep trying abit more but not everyday and i advise you not to use any adults as an excuse why you must have them

It is time to move on, don't be baby over it. Don't make it worse for you two

That is all
And if you don't get what i'm saying then i was tired it 12:38 am here
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 07, 2008 3:38 pm

wow, Roran. I am very proud of you. That is a very mature comment you made. Most people dont realize this until much later in life. I only want to add a comment if I can. Please dont get mad, I'm just helping.

*Always remember that you can't control another person. They are their own person. All you can do is be there for them. If they want to be with you then it will happen, if not you can't make them change their mind.*

Ok that is me being the mature voice around here. Now I'm going off to goof off some more.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 18, 2008 12:06 pm

Kissing:

About kissing, it can be a major problem to people who are in a realationship with another person.

Every body in a realationship like kissing their partner but when it comes to kissing other people it can be hurtful then would cause your partner depending on what person she/he is to lose their trust in you and their minds will start playing tricks on them

I advise all of you if you really love your partner or in a realationship please do not kiss anyone fully on the lips unless it when someone will leave for a long time or never see them again. There is no other good reason to kiss another person it is hurtful, heart breaking and it is in my opinion stupid; But if you really don't like your partner i still advise you not to do it and maybe if a break up is a must then i suggest you break up
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 27, 2008 11:05 am

Friendship and Realationship:
Friendship and Realationship something get involve with each other in other word mixed up for example a friend might fall in love with their best friend partner.

This is where alot of couples may have difficulty to those who does not know how to handle people, so my advice to all who has a crush on their best friend is shown below

• I advise you not to get involve with your best friend realationship nor try to ruin it for them:- This will result lost of friendships over one person and will be rather selfish i think
  • Don't try to win their partner over by physical and verbal action which specifically mean no kissing unless it is a greeting or a goodbye kiss if they never see them again or for a long time. No touching or sitting too close to them again the outcome will be lost of friendships

But if your crush in an abusive realationship then atleast get them to break up and protect them if they try to kill them or anything, CALL 911 (Armerican) or 000(Australian) or the cops line

Just don't be an idiot and be mean to them if they are your best friend and their realtionships are great...

Thank you
Roran Cullen
Founder of Potter's Army
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 30, 2008 11:26 am

More advice!

Here a small one!

A Relationship goes much further than kissing or not kissing someone else. If you don't want to get fat, don't eat at McDonald's. If you don't want to cheat, don't put yourself in a situation where you expose yourself to the temptation. If you consider cheating only with kissing, then theoretically, you could sleep with someone and not be cheating. If you wouldn't like your partner to do it, don't do it yourself.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:33 am

Ok, I loooove the advice you're giving out...But please, and I'm begging, please don't use me as an example...You make me sound...like a horrible person , a cheater, an unreliable person....etc etc...

Last edited by Nikki Granger on Tue Jan 13, 2009 8:34 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Personal Reasons)
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top