I need some advice....
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I need some advice.... Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I need some advice....

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I need some advice.... Empty I need some advice....

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:14 pm

I need some advice. I'm wanting to make another character. I have given up three of my characters in order to do so. I was really hoping to make a character that is going to be important to the plot, girl and a graduate. I'm not good at the battles so mostly like not going to be an auror. She could be evil, but not to bright. I was always good with those. But I need some help with knowing what to make because I have read the plot but still don't know what kind of character to make because I don't know what the plot is going to bring me. Please help.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

I need some advice.... Empty Re: I need some advice....

Post by Woodferd Magnemary Mon Mar 22, 2010 9:49 pm

..... Well, im not good with advice, considering im only 12 yrs old..... but ill give it a shot. Very Happy
..... You could do a character in the Malfoy family or just create a new name. make him/her (im not judgmental on homos Razz ) Make them where they are a graduate opening up a store on Dark magic. teaching people dark magic and learning new ways to screw with people and their relationships.

....... You could do a semi-goth character that doesnt usually do anything special, and enroll them in something special such as qudditch and make them do something great that changes everyones character. Someone who would not do anything unless encouraged by a secret crush, which makes them in love and they eventually get the crush because of the great thing they did.

...... or you could make a character that is the bad type, screwing with peoples life. making them cheat on their gf/bf, then kills/injures the gf/bf. the kind of person that doesnt throw up and the blood and gore, more laughs at it. A person who would sneak around and listen in on conversations.

srry the post is long, but these are only my "bad people" ideas, lol. I didnt want you to die from reading....... it is possible....... *mischeveious look*......... *menacing laugh*
Woodferd Magnemary
Woodferd Magnemary

Number of posts : 666

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Mon Mar 22, 2010 10:07 pm

Thanks I'll think about it.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Post by Clementine Lovegood Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:51 pm

Maybe she could be a relitive of Sammy? Like a aunt or something?
Clementine Lovegood

Number of posts : 2053

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top