Realationships advice
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Realationships advice Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Realationships advice

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Realationships advice Empty Realationships advice

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:33 am

Hello fella's

Now i may not be an expert on realationship and all the things that can be done to help but i do know some
Break - up:
Have your partner broken up with you. Don't worry i've been in this situation before. However if you are sad and mad about the person, it is totally unnessasary to put up anything that may be insulting or incredibly rude to your partner, leave them alone DO NOT get your friends or his friends to side with you the whole time. To make his life very difficult, just move on, he/she is probably not the right guy/girl for you.

They might have reason for the break up, maybe they have a bad experiance that happen in their life or they trying to do the right thing and stop cheating

Cheating:
Feeling guilty about cheating on your partner, or have you find out they have been cheating on you

There are many bad and good reason for someone to cheat on thier partner

For Example:- You have not been treating them nicely, or that you are not putting any effort in the realationship these includes pushing them away everytime they try to hug or kiss every now and then. Unless they are sick it is alright to push them away

So if they are cheating on you, break up with them or try resloving the situation with them calmly. Even try to put alittle more effort in the realationships. But mainly break up with them

If you are cheating on them, and you feel guitly about it. Think about person no.1 and person no.2 and who do you want in the rest of your life and break up with whatever person you think is not suitable for you

P.S need anything else PM me or post here

Thank you
Andrian Potter

Last edited by Andrian Potter on Sun Aug 31, 2008 10:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Realationships advice Empty Re: Realationships advice

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:26 am

wow Andy...i`m speechless
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 7:53 am

lol why. are you speechlesss lol
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:02 am

Good job here Andy..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:05 am

Lol that likely. you being sacastic?
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:08 am

Maybe.. maybe not =P
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 1:01 pm

Well that was very insightful. It had a lot of good points in it. Its good to hear that from others. It isn't something that many people follow. Or at least not a lot of people I know.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:41 am

New Advice of the day!:

Fallen inlove with an extremely hot, attractive person:

As an adviser i feel it is my duty to reccomend that making any move with that "Extremely attractive hot person" is not a really good choice to do in my opinion, because if you go out with that "Extremely attractive hot person" your friends, they might grow jealous of you and when they are jealous there will be many possibilty of them getting a high chance of going out that person or go do something romantically together privately or infront of you

And i've been in this situation before, i've used all the advice i can get from friends and counseler. None of them really worked on my friends but if this happening to you here is what you could do to try and solve the scenario

1. try asking your friends to stop it in a really loud and clear voice, this time i really recomend shouting at them so they understand fully what you are feeling about what he/she is doing

2. If it doesn't work that will just show how selfish they are and if your attractive partner is fallen in love with him too. Just leave them they are just selfish and a total jerk

I'm not saying you cannot go out wiht an hot attractive person but as i recommended it probably not the right choice unless u can trust him/her and more importantly your friends

Note: And friendships will break apart

Thank you
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Wed Sep 03, 2008 2:15 pm

this is different...

for the thing above i think it's crap, sorry.
why judge by looks and even get yourself into anything like that? totally pointless.

also, if someone gets jealous because of who you're with, they're not a friend.

just my opionin, but whatever.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:11 pm

True, but people who are found more attractive than others can find themselves with a lot of problems. They become over confident of themselves and think they can do and say what they want. They also think they can have whoever they choose and if you are with them than you are lucky. I am the first to say that I am one who has learn not to judge people by their looks. I do however judge people by their actions and they way they carry and handle themselves.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top