Wave your tentacles in the air like you just don't care
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wave your tentacles in the air like you just don't care Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wave your tentacles in the air like you just don't care

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Wave your tentacles in the air like you just don't care Empty Re: Wave your tentacles in the air like you just don't care

Post by Alice Longbottom Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:27 pm

The Black lake was always Alice's quiet place to think, and today she definitely needed to let her thoughts wander. She has had a few rough days behind her and she was trying to do everything she could to forget about her troubles. Hopefully, the lake would be that perfect distraction she was looking for. It was late, probably a bit too late for a walk but she didn't mind. The dark suited her and calmed her in a strange way. After she made sure she brought her wore scarf with her, she left her room and headed for a long walk.

At this time the lake would usually be empty, so she wasn't expecting to bump into anyone. But when she came there, it was a different story. She realized something was strange the moment she got there but it took her a while to realize what it was. Large signs were hung on the trees nearby that said: "Gaint Squid in these waters". It didn't look like your stereotypical warning sign made by professors. As she came closer to the lake, she noticed that the signs were everywhere. This looked more like a prank than a polite warning.

After seeing a bot hang up the last sign on the tree, it all made sense to her. Judging by his tall frame and green and silver coat, he was obviously much older than her and probably a Slytherin. For a while, she wondered if she should just turn around and leave without saying anything. But before she could even decide, the boy had already noticed her. "I'm not really sure you should do that..." said Alice quickly.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 355

Back to top Go down

Wave your tentacles in the air like you just don't care Empty Re: Wave your tentacles in the air like you just don't care

Post by Alice Longbottom Mon Nov 12, 2012 10:43 pm

Alice wasn't surprised by his rude answer at all. It was something she would expect from a guy like that. Not that she knew the guy, she didn't even remembered his name. But he just seemed like the trouble maker, who didn't pay a lot of attention to rules and regulations. And what he was doing right now was only a proof of it.

"Because...I'm pretty sure it's not allowed." said Alice with a frown. That at least should be very obvious to everyone. "Not that I'm a Prefect or anything...but still, you shouldn't do that" she repeated once more. Turning her head around, she made sure no one was around. The last thing she needed right now was to be caught this late in the grounds, pulling pranks with a guy she doesn't even know.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Wed Nov 14, 2012 3:27 am

Alice watched him carefully and a bit confused as this guy steadily approached her. Well, at least the rest of the signs were gone now. She honestly didn't know why she was meddling into this, not like it was any of her business. But now is was too late to back down. Perhaps this could be the day she proved both her father wrong about Slytherins and his general dislike of them. After all, it was Alice who said that some of them are very kind and nice. But somehow she doubted this guy would exactly fit her 'nice Slytherin' type of profile.

She almost flinched when he put her arm around her shoulders. What was he trying to do exactly? This confused her even more. It seemed that he was being... a bit flirty. On purpose of course, not that Alice was any expert on that. Well she wasn't going to let a silly Slytherin could her judgment in any way.

"It's not a very helpful sign either..." she finally said. "Just take them off before someone sees them. The last think I need right now is to land myself in detention for this."
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Longbottom Fri Nov 23, 2012 10:39 pm

Alice rolled her eyes at his comment. As if he was really providing any 'community service' to anyone with that sign. It was only confusing and against the rules, which she was sure of. Alice couldn't help but just glance around her every few minutes, hoping no one of authority would walk by and see them.

She almost flinched when the boy got closer to her. She had a feeling that he was trouble and messing with him definitely wasn't a good idea. "Nothing!...I have been doing...nothing" she said a bit clumsily. It wasn't like she was known as a prankster, quite the opposite really. But lately her reputation has been brought down by the recent duel and her adventure in the forbidden forest. Even if there was only the slightest chance someone would believe this was her doing, she didn't want to risk it.

She couldn't help but frown as he called her kid. This wasn't the first time someone has called her that and it was getting quite annoying. "I haven't been doing anything! And I'm not a kid. What I meant is it wouldn't be a very nice scene if a professor would walk by. I would get into trouble too" said Alice trying to prove her point.
Alice Longbottom
Alice Longbottom
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top