The Wonders of Wolfsbane - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

The Wonders of Wolfsbane - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

The Wonders of Wolfsbane

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Wonders of Wolfsbane - Page 3 Empty Re: The Wonders of Wolfsbane

Post by Keith Nicholas Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:02 am

Keith's laughing was going full steam ahead until Marguerite began speaking again, at which point it began to slowly die down before stopping completely. By the time she finished her awkward, stumbling attempt to modernize her speech, the look of amusement on his face had been replaced by one of incredible confusion.

Had she threatened to kill him at one point? Keith wasn't quite sure. He remembered something about "popping a cap" being a euphemism for using a muggle death wand, and he was pretty sure that "in yo ass" meant she intended on using it on him, but at the same time he couldn't shake the feeling she was simply mocking him. There was no way anybody could've legitimately meant that...absolutely no way.

But she was so sincere. Either she had the best poker face of all time or she had honest to god social issues.

"I..." he said, raising a hand and then letting it drop back to his side. "I don't...I can't...just...what the hell I don't even..." He grinned somewhat. "You're messing with me, right? Heh. Okay, cool. I...understand that. I guess. Yeah."
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucy Weasley Mon Dec 03, 2012 4:15 am

Thank Merlin for Keith. His laughter had taken all the attention away from her and now, so long as she managed to keep looking suitably shocked and appalled she was certain she could pull off simply being and accessory to his bad behaviour. Oh, the perks of being a girl, and a Hufflepuff one at that. Nobody ever expected any harm to come of you.

So after the inkwell had hit (yes, it had been a self-filling one) Lucy had slowly lowered her arms and sat perfectly still, only allowing the slight tilt of her head or swivel of her eyes as each person spoke.

It was possible she was going to get out of here scot-free.
Lucy Weasley
Lucy Weasley
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 159

Back to top Go down

Post by Marguerite de Lancret Tue Dec 04, 2012 1:41 am

Marguerite smiled in delight when Keith finally stopped laughing. Seems she was finally able to make herself understood, though she wasn't sure where his own confusion was coming from. The point was, though, that she had accomplished the goal of getting him to understand her words.

"Glad you finally feelin' me, bro," she said a bit more smoothly, her attention returning to the ink which continued to spill from the inkwell.

Marguerite kicked the vile thing away, leaving a solid inktrail as it rolled down the alleyway between desks. She regarded Lucy.

"You are responsible for this mess, are you not?" she asked her, "I do hope that you know the spell for cleaning up this mess."
Marguerite de Lancret
Marguerite de Lancret
Third Year Gryffindor
Third Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top