Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) Empty Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Apr 21, 2011 10:53 pm

Jess sat watching jack she fround he ahd been unsuually quiet around her and she knew why. Standing she moved to Robert her hand gentely touching his arm as she spoke " Robert sir would you please speack to Jack abou this nonsense with his problem I don't like it one bit , his anger issues are becoming worse " she said softly to him she smiled at Khaat and moved to sit with her " you ready for our shopping spree?" she said , I belive Kate is coming along not sure about Angus but it will be good to have some one to carry the bags " she said and chuckled as she looked at him " no , im sorry Angus, I just nevr pictured you as one for meternity shopping" she said smiling at him and Khaat " you real should do this it wil be god to get out of here even if it is only for a few hours of shopping. "

Standing she moved to a chair picking up her coat and slipping it on as she frowned at jack who just looked at her blankly as if to say he didn't understand what all the fuss was over. Jess sighed and walked over to him placing her hand on his cheek she smiled softly and as if an unspoken agreement had been made he sighed and nodded looking at Robert as he then droped his head realizing he had acted not like himself. " you'll be fine" she sid and kissed him gently as she then moved to Khaat waiting for her to be ready.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:07 pm

Khaat finished a sip of her almond tea and looked at Brian, a bit apprehensive about going anyplace without him. "Take the credit cards," he smiled. "Buy what you like, Babe. For you. Not the baby."

"But..." she began.

"No," he said definitively. He went over to her and kissed her softly. "This is about you. We have baby supplies. We don't need a thing there. This is about you. Summer clothes--remember?"

"I remember," she said. "You sure you won't go?"

"No, I'm perfectly content doing the Dad thing.You and Jess and your mom go and have a great time. You won't be far from the headquarters if you need backup. I expect you to buy anything you want and everything you need."

"I do have a few things left from Abbey...."

"None of those things fit, and you know it. Get new."

"You're serious?"

"Do I look like I"m not? Of course I'm serious."

"Go and have a good time," Robert said, handing his muggle credit card to Kate. "You know how to reach us if you need us."

"We'll be fine, Robert," Kate smiled, "Khaat, take your shawl today. Its scheduled to be a bit cool in Paris today. You'll need it." Angus went upstairs and brought a pink cashmere oversized pashmina for her and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"Thank you," Khaat said. "I guess I'm ready.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22636
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat) Empty Re: Wardrobes and wonders will never cease (Khaat)

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:38 pm

Jess smiled hearing the insitance of Robert and Brian for khaat and kate to go shopping. " we will be fine " she said and moved to kate how will we get there port or aperate , i plump for port, its bit far to aperate " she said as she folded her arms across her chest. She wanted Khaat to have all nice new things she could sense something about this pregnacy was not normal at least what she took to be normal but she knew she'd have to talk to kate about it she kept getting feelings from Khaat several felings and she was confused by it having not ecperianced this paticuler sensation before though in her mind she ahd worked as much as she could that Khaat was expecting twins. She glanced at Robert then at Jack shaking her head as she stood with Kate and Khaat . " Im ready if you are " she said puling up her zip slightly hoping to lock out some of the cold she knew was to come in paris.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:55 pm

"Then, let's go," Kate smiled, reaching for their hands. She portkeyed them to Paris, to the headquarters. "We can enter Paris and leave from here without it being unsafe for us. And its within easy walking distance of some of the best shops in the city. "This way." She led them out of the headquarters building, down the street and, within a couple of blocks she found a shop that was known for its stylish designs for women. Kate had heard that they had just started carrying maternity clothes within the lat 4 or 5 month, and so she believed it was worth a try.

The clerk wanted all sorts of information from Khaat, part of which, Khaat realized, she really should have had but did not. The clerk took measurements and said Khaat was going to need small sizes. Khaat insisted she wanted to work as long as she could into the pregnancy, so they began with dresses. Work clothes. They had some beautiful skirts, slacks and tops as well.

Kate insisted she have good casual wear--long flowing maxi dresses done in light gauze fabrics, a swimsuit and a cover up, and some very elegant and comfortable nightgowns. Khaat noticed her mother was very particular about what styles she led Khaat to and which ones she led her away from.

Khaat was not happy when her mother insisted she buy a number of pair of flats. They were gorgeous little summer shoes, but nevertheless, they were flats. Khaat hadn't worn flats the entire time she was pregnant with Abbey, but Kate was very insistent this time. Khaat had attempted to walk away from the flats to go look at strands of beads, but Kate drew her back, insisting that if Khaat did not buy what she liked, Kate would just arbitrarily buy some thing for her.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:33 am

Jess watched khaat try on diferent maternity clothes and smiled " you lok good in them all but I do agree with kate flats are better ....for this time they will be better " she said and picked up a white top loking at it " I might pick up some things for Cassidy while im ehre and send them to her " she said placing it in a basket she held along with several dresses she knew she would like. Jess watched khaat as she tryed more things on. Jess moved to sstand with kate and smiled as khaat tried on a nice summer dress " ow that looks good khaat and it will not restrict you as you grow " she said and smiled at her. She liked how it felt to be out and doing something even if it was maternity shopping with khaat her best freind.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:51 am

Khaat found a pretty pink kimono style dress. She wasn't sure she liked the tie belt at the empire waist but she figured she could do something different with it or leave the tie off it altogether. She relented and bought some flat shoes determined she was not going to have to wear them. Khaat looked at both of them and felt their seers' energies working overtime. She finally looked at them both and frowned.

"What is it that you're all keeping from me?" she asked. Her mother hesitated. Khaat glared at her, and Kate went over to her.

"Your father is being very protective because he knows how difficult your last delivery was, my dear," Kate said. "Khaat, what do you know about people who've used Rob's potion willingly?"

"Um, just Christophe and David" she shrugged.

"And how did their baby turn out?"

"Babies. They had...."

"More than one," Kate finished. "I'm thinking there is a possibility that you might have more than one. I could be wrong, but, I think it certainly is possible. And I think you need to be doing all you can to get yourself in shape now so that if you need it you have the extra strength you need." Khaat burst into laughter, not believing one word of what her mother was saying.

She looked through a rack of some of the most beautiful print dresses she had ever seen, but none of them were maternity styles. She picked a light colored one out and showed it to Jess. "This one would look good on you, Jess," she said. Kate simply smiled. The dress was beautiful and would look like it had been made for Jess. And if Khaat wanted to shove ideas of twins to the back of her mind, that was fine with her. Whatever would be, would be, and it would happen soon enough.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:09 am

Jess looked at the dress and nodded " yes it would its very nice , khaat you know me very well you helped me recover my meory all those years ago , kate isn't making it up, I...I have felt for several days you carry more than one child it didn't register till just now when kate said there was a possibilty" she said and moved to face her placing her hands on Khaats shoulders " face it Khaat you are carrying several of Robs children, could be twins " she said looking into her eyes as she spoke. She looekd again to the dress and felt it would be coling for the hot summer days " I do like the dress so Im going to take it " she said and smiled " khaat we're here to help you, even if im a novice right now , I want to be the best healer I can be " Jess saw a light blue sleveless shirt that lent its self to ether casual or business and picked it up " ow look at this Khaat it will be perfect with those slakes you picked up" she said smiling to her.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:23 am

The idea of twin struck Khaat with complete surprise. She tried to push it to the back of her mind for the moment. She took the light blue shirt and looked at it. "It would be, Jess," Khaat smiled, "You're right. I think I'll take it."

"Don't think you have to buy all your clothes here, Dear," Kate smiled, "There are at least three more shops that carry wonderful maternity styles that I want you to check out. Besides that, they have some beautiful spring styles for Jess and me too." Kate picked up a white wrap blouse with a spring floral print. "I might get this for myself, but, look, Jess, they have it in a lavender with some beautiful dragonflies. The dragonflies brings out the color of your eyes." She handed the blouse to her. "You should wear lavender more often. Its a good color for you."

"Oh, I do like that, Jess. And look here, a lavender pencil skirt that is would make you look really tall and slender. The two together would be really flattering for you," Khaat said.

"And I know just the shoes," Kate smiled. "But they're a couple of doors down the street." As her mother was speaking, Khaat had a nagging thought at the back of her mind that she wasn't sure she wanted to share with anyone else. What if Brian wasn't up to coping with twins? What if two children that weren't his were more than he could bear up to? And how would she tell him?
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:43 am

Jess looked at the blouse and skirt " I do like them " she said and placed them in ehr basket " I think he will cope fine he has with abby and Dakota " she said looking at her " besides he has us to help him with them I9m sure jack can sympathise since we have twins " she said with a chuckle " who I might add are driving his mother up the wall right now as there teething " she said smiling at her .

Moving to the counter Jess paid for her purchases and discreetly sent them to her home and to cassidy where she added a note wishing her well. Turning back she smiled " well shoes next , can't have an our fit with out tehm now can I " she grinned knowing it was time she had new shoes.

Jack sat looking at Robert it had been several hours since they left and he sat quiet all that time now he stood up and walked over to him " ok jess said you wanted to talk to me about how I have been acting" he said his voice trailing off and becoming subdued as he looked at him as he sighed " she actually said no more nooky till I did sir" he looked woefully at him " what is wrong with me?" he asked.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:03 am

"She's right," Kate said to Khaat regarding Jess's comments. "Brian is a lot stronger than you give him credit for. Give him a bit to adjust. Khaat, the only thing he's ever cared about was that you and the girls were healthy and happy. Didn't you say you two wanted more kids?"

"We did...well, we do," she said awkwardly.

"And has he ever said, even once, that he wishes Abbey were his?"

"No! Never!" she said. "He' always just treated her like she was."

"Then, the problem isn't with Brian," Kate said, "It with you."

"Me?"

"You, Dear. He loves you. I thought he was coping with this," she said.

"He...seems to be," Khaat said.

"Then, again--this isn't him. This is you. I don't think it'll matter to him if you have one child or a hundred. He loves you. Now--right, then. Lets move on to the next shop. Jess needs shoes, and you need to see that there is such a thing as sexy little flats. Come along."

Robert had avoided getting into this with Jack. He had been watching Jack's movements for some time, and Jack was starting to turn into something he wasnt' sure he liked. If there was one thing the Lupin family knew, it was lycanthropy. And Robert and Khaat's hatred for Fenrir and everything he stood for went deep.

"Jack," Robert said. "Let me refreh you a bit on your history. My brother became a werewolf because he was bitten by Fenrir Greyback. Grayback believed that all humans needed to be changed into werewolves and that, given enough time, they could learn to self select how and when to use their abilities. In short--he wanted to make humans a race of supernatural beings. The problem that Greyback had is that his desire to gain control of his curse and to self select when he used his strength or speed made him more than a bit criminally disturbed. He lost all sense of conscience over time and didn't care who he hurt, and I do know that if Khaat or I either one ran across him now, its more than likely we would be sorely tempted to kill him on sight. We've lived with the werewolve curse in our family longer than you have, no disrespect intended. And what I'm seeing in you disturbs me. You're starting to believe that you can control different aspects of the curse yourself--the speed, the strength, the rage, all of it--in order to be able to use it at your will. You are heading down some extremely dangerous road, and I see no possible way for any good to come of it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 26 1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 26  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum