Happy Birthday PA! - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Happy Birthday PA! - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Happy Birthday PA!

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Happy Birthday PA! - Page 4 Empty Re: Happy Birthday PA!

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sat Nov 03, 2012 3:29 pm

Well, that's nice! xD As long as it worked out :3
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Nov 03, 2012 5:33 pm

Aaron Marcheti wrote:My role playing used to be a big secret. But, when I graduated high school, I was just like f it, and started telling everyone. Worked out well.

Ditto! Except, once I graduated, I didn't have friends to tell. xD
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:35 pm

Destrey Ashcroft wrote:I'm looking at my first charrie on here, and it says I joined three years ago. CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? Selwyn was such a total badass. Should I bring him back?

Um, yeah, so now you know my alias, I just want to apologise to anyone I alienated with my direct and forthright manner. I was kinda extreme back in the day.

So what to say about PA? When I first joined, I reported every second post for godmodding (OMG, so much godmodding), Eli & Khaat weren't admins yet (lol, when I first joined, they weren't here yet), Jemma was still here (in fact, that's how I found this place), there was actual roleplaying in the Slytherin Commons and it was really fun.

The students actually interacted with each-other like normal teenagers. They gossiped and flirted and fought and everything wasn't about which house you were in. It was cool.

There was less plotting. Everything was way more loose and cool. Ah, for the good old days.

Selwyn! I was actually going to PM you and ask if you were selwyn, then I thought that I would look extremely stupid if you weren't. Bring him back! Scorp needs some friends. Oh, and Lucius Malfoy to
I miss old PA, but PA is still awesome, I've been here for around 3 years I think. School just gets in the way all too often. Anyway, happy birthday PA

Last edited by Scorpius Malfoy on Sat Nov 03, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Sat Nov 03, 2012 7:45 pm

I miss Selwin as well. And Angelique. I remember stalking a thread between Angelique and Keith's superhero character. Noah Archer, right? Oh my goodness. I've never laughed out loud as often as I did in that thread.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Aminia Lestrange Sun Nov 04, 2012 3:28 am

Awe, thanks Jess and Darren! Smile I miss being around! I'm pondering once NaNoWriMo is over, I just might come back, just not sure if Ami and Haley will be though. But we shall see! Smile
Aminia Lestrange
Aminia Lestrange

Number of posts : 1198
Special Abilities : Nonverbal Magic, Occlumency, Apparation, Leglimency

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

View previous topic View next topic Back to top