Why can't you all just leave me alone?
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Why can't you all just leave me alone? Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Why can't you all just leave me alone?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Why can't you all just leave me alone? Empty Why can't you all just leave me alone?

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:38 pm

Damitrius was close to losing it. She kept getting blamed for Sapphire's death, but it wasn't her fault! It had shown up in the Daily Prophet that she had died from the Green Itch, but no one seemed to believe it. Well, besides the adults. She ran up to the sixth floor of Hogwarts with tears in her eyes after having a Slytherin girl scream at her that she was probably the one who killed Sapphire. No one had really seen her after she had been dared to go into the Shrieking Shack and apparently Damitrius was the one who had dared her to go in there. But she hadn't even been near Sapphire the entire time. She was at the apothecary most of the summer, helping her father with it along with Damien and Amaris who seemed to like to hang around there the entire summer.

It probably wasn't the best place to head, but Damitrius ran to the Dueling Arena on the sixth floor. She wanted to be alone, or at least away from anyone who would want to make fun of her or anything. Maybe she could even get something set up to get rid of all her frustration while she was up there. The brunette had her wand in her hand as she entered the arena. She really didn't want to fight with anyone but if someone was there and they started with her, she wouldn't be afraid to retaliate against them. However, there didn't seem to be anyone there and she sniffled softly, feeling the tears she had been holding back begin to roll down her cheeks. She couldn't handle it anymore ...
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Why can't you all just leave me alone? Empty Re: Why can't you all just leave me alone?

Post by Wanda Montclair Mon Oct 08, 2012 12:19 pm

Nathaniel Mulciber, the moronic member of the Mulciber family wandered into the Dueling Arena half a sleep. His eyes were barely open and his hair as always was a mess as were his cloths. Squinting his eyes he began to laugh as he recognized the girl who cried in the middle of the room. Damitris D'Eath, the gryiffendor of the D'eath family. This was quiet a sight for Nat to see. She had taken most of the attention around the school so no one really paid attention to his mistakes anymore.
"Damitris, Damitris Damitris," He shaking his head pretending to be sad for her suppressing a chuckle "Tears will not save your friend my dear." he spoke softly walking up to her and putting an arm around her shoulder.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Why can't you all just leave me alone? Empty Re: Why can't you all just leave me alone?

Post by Aleksa Carlevaro Mon Oct 08, 2012 4:28 pm

It wasn't long that she was alone. Before she knew it, someone else was in there with her and to be honest it was the person she would least want to have with her. Not because he was a Slytherin, but because it was the idiot of the Mulciber family. Everyone knew how idiotic he was, and how much he wanted attention, with was odd for a guy. Even his sister didn't want attention like he did, but she got it even more.

Her eyes narrowed slightly as he cam near her and once she felt his arm around her shoulder and heard what he said, she pulled away from him. "I don't need your pity Mulciber." she hissed at him. She wasn't in the mood to be dealing with him. Before she even thought about it, Damitrius pointed her already drawn wand at him. "I suggest you leave before I do something that I might regret."
Aleksa Carlevaro
Aleksa Carlevaro
Fifth Year Slytherin
Fifth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 357
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top