In an Empty Classroom
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

In an Empty Classroom Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

In an Empty Classroom

View previous topic View next topic Go down

In an Empty Classroom Empty In an Empty Classroom

Post by Iris Ayala Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:42 pm

Iris was sitting in an empty classroom, behind the teacher's desk and her legs were resting on the teacher's table. It was about 8. am and the sun was coming out, the whole classroom was filled with beautiful orange and pink light. Desks and chairs were beneath dense dust layers and blackboard was filled with unethical words. Demi guessed it was Pevees' work. Every time Iris moved, the chair made annoying creak, but it was the most comfortable place to sit in this classroom. Plus, this chair wasn´t dusty, someone had been here recently.

The girl was thinking about N.E.W.T exams and what she wanted to do, after finishing Hogwarts. Iris wished to travel around the world first, but she also wanted to start working instantly. She needed to build herself bridge to the successful life, where she had the power to do things, to make decisions that mattered.

Demetria wasn´t in a good mood today. She was worrying about exams too much, but exams weren't the reason of her bad mood. Iris had spent nice time with a guy from Hogsmeade, he was nineteen years old. They made some drinks and talked a lot. Unfortunately it turned out, the boy was only trying to get to the third base with her. Demi had slapped him and walked away without saying a word. She wasn´t usually against one night stands, but she liked this guy, and felt like he was different. Stupid guy. "How could I be so so naive!?" Iris thought, but she wasn´t going to waste her tears on this pig. The girl had spent the whole night in this classroom, practising spells she would use, if she ever sees him again. But, if she doesn't, they were still useful. Some of them even in duel. Anyway, she felt lot better, but her mood was still ruined, at least she wasn´t so angry anymore.

Ms. Ayalas stomach gurgled and she was about to get up from chair, so she could go and have good and healthy breakfast in Great Hall. Toast, bacon, eggs and a cup of coffee, these sure made here mouth water.
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Number of posts : 64
Special Abilities : Non-verbal Magic, Apparation, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

In an Empty Classroom Empty Re: In an Empty Classroom

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Sat Sep 29, 2012 11:33 pm

Ellie had woken up to giggles and whispered. She dressed, not catching wind of what the other seventh year girls had discovered. She ignored them and dressed for the day, glad that the weekend was upon them. She hurried down to the Great Hall and sat with the girls, currently mad at her friend Foster Murison, who had stolen Judd for himself today. It was fine. Ellie had other friends.

Speaking of...

"Where's Iris?" Ellie suddenly said, speaking out as she realized her friend was not among their number. Immediately the other girls dissolved into giggles, looking like they had the secret of the century. "Didn't you hear?" Lucille said. "About her date?"

Ellie shook her head. "I knew she had one but I haven't seen her since. Why what happened?"

The girls giggled and Lucille said, with mirth, "It's not funny! Well, it seems he was less interested in what he could to to help her with her NEWTs and more interested in what she could do for him."

Ellie gaped. "And you... you guys think that's funny?"

"No, no, it's just- well, we were all jealous she was with a nineteen year old, and this makes us feel better." Ellie stood shaking her head. With a twirl of her wand, their plates slid off the table and into their laps. They shrieked and she grabbed a nearby untouched plate of food, and hurried off.

Some first year told her they had seen Iris in a certain classroom and Ellie headed towards it, slipping inside. Immediately, her eyes fell on on her friend and she smiled. Then her eyes caught some of the damage she must have done. "Whoa. Someone will be getting an O in offensive magic." She pointed at a broken desk. "Did you do that?"

She approached and held out the plate of food to her. "Are you okay?"
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Sun Sep 30, 2012 8:27 pm

“Hey!” a big smile appeared on Iris’ face when she saw her best friend. Ellie always improved Demetria’s mood, her presence alone was enough to make girl feel better. Iris saw Ellie holding plate filled with food: “You know, I love you! I’m starving!”

Then her eyes caught some of the damage she must have done. "Whoa. Someone will be getting an O in offensive magic." She pointed at a broken desk. "Did you do that?"

“I did… Oh, trust me, he was worth it! I hope I can use this spell on him. No, no, actually not, I can´t blow him up and ruin my future, he´s not worth it, he is not,” Iris sigh. She looked toward the broken table and raised her wand: “Reparo!” Iris pointed her wand at broken desk and different sizes of wood pieces flew from each corner of the class, and finally joined together. The chair looked like new and there were no signs of offensive magic anymore.

“I´m fine, I guess,” Demi shrugged her shoulders, “I mean, you know the whole story already, I can tell by your face. Anyway, I feel better, breaking the table really helped and thanks to you and this amazing plate filled with food, I feel great,” Iris managed to make small smile.

Girl took apple from plate Ellie brought here, whoever’s plate this was, loved fruits, the plate was filled with them, there was nothing to complain about.
“Did you already ate?” Iris asked and took a small bite from the apple. Apple was red, big and really juicy. Prefect. “I was about to go and have some breakfast, but yeah. You found me,” Demi guessed she wasn´t actually so hard to find, explosions were pretty loud right? All who were near here last night, definitely heard her.
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

Post by Elliot "Ellie" Hansen Sun Sep 30, 2012 10:32 pm

Iris looked pleased to see her her, which lifted Ellie's spirits. She must be of some use to her friend if her entrance could do so much as to cheer Iris up. Or perhaps it was the food- yup, it was the food. Iris declared her love and Ellie said, "You'll have to get in line." She giggled and handed over the food. "You just love me for my food." Again, she smiled teasingly, biting her tongue at her friend.

Iris owned up to the damage, first assuring that it would be a great response to him, and then modifying her statement to be more appropriate and responsible. Ellie shook her head. "I'm all about empowerment Iris. I believe he has lost the privilege to have genitals, we should do him a favor and remove them for him." Ellie had become rather abrasive her second seventh year, and these comments were becoming increasingly frequent.

Ellie pulled the newly repaired desk towards Iris and it let out a loud squeal as the feet of it dragged against the ground. She finally stopped it before the desk Iris had settled at and Ellie hopped up, sitting on the desk's tabletop so she could face her friend, who was now assuring her of the safety of her emotions. Ellie's face read sympathy and she weakly smiled with her friend.

"I ate, yeah," Ellie said. "It came out towards the end of breakfast." Iris said she had been just about to join them and Ellie said, "I'm telepathic. I could sense your needs. And I found you by threatening a first year." She grinned, before reaching forward and plucking a plum from Iris' plate, sinking her teeth into it.
Elliot
Elliot "Ellie" Hansen

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Iris Ayala Mon Oct 01, 2012 2:47 am

Nah, Iris would be pleased to see Ellie even if she hadn’t brought food. Of course she was pleased to see plate filled with food as well, a hungry beast she was. “I love you only because of the food, that’s right,” she nodded enthusiastically. Alright, It was a lie. “No actually, I’m glad to see you,” Demi said and took another bite from the apple, “but bringing me food earned you bonus points.” She swallowed: “And this is the best apple I’ve ever had!”

“I knew you had my back,” Iris smiled and let her imagination flow, “actually, this sounds like a good idea. Or we could just turn his little buddy green or something. I have no idea how he is going to live with such a serious issue.” Yep, don’t mess with witches and you do not have to worry about things like that.

Iris watched Ellie, moving the table she had been repaired and wrinkled her nose, when she heard a loud and disturbing squeal. Girl chuckled when Ellie hopped on the table. “Comfy?” she asked her friend.

“Great, because now we can have this bloody awesome picnic which includes sitting on the table and an empty classroom, just for us. I have only one word fr this: luxury.” Demetria joked.
“You must be telepathic,” Iris agreed and added, “I’m sure this first year student is now hiding somewhere and is scared to death. You should feel bad!” Girl didn’t mean this seriously and what would life be without the seventh-grade student threatening you? Boring.
Iris Ayala
Iris Ayala

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top