An Empty Stomach
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

An Empty Stomach Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

An Empty Stomach

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Empty Stomach Empty An Empty Stomach

Post by Jeremy Sebastian Way Wed Jun 29, 2011 8:40 pm

Having recently received some money from his grandfather via owl post, Jeremy was in rather high spirits. Er, higher spirits than usual, that is. And that's saying something, considering this boy was always happy. The fifth year boy's arms were weighed down with bags of books and robes and extra food for his cat, Theo.

Needing a place to set his things and perhaps just rest for a while, Jeremy headed to the Three Broomsticks, which was characteristically slow at this time of day, and he knew that not many people would be in there. The most crowded places in Hogsmeade tended to be Honeydukes and Weasley's, and Jeremy made extra care to avoid those places if it wasn't necessary. It wasn't that he didn't love people or candy or the joke shop, but he didn't really feel like being trampled by kids. Jeremy wasn't exactly the strongest kid around.

The Ravenclaw pushed open the doors of the pub with his shoulder, and was honestly quite surprised to see that the place was bustling with business. He briefly considered leaving and going to a different place, but the door had already shut and Jeremy had no free hands to open it with. Jeremy rolled his eyes and approached the counter, which only had a few people waiting in line. When it was his turn, he ordered a butterbeer, promising to pay the man once he set his things down and could reach into his pockets.

Jeremy turned his back on the bar and looked for a table that didn't seem to crowded. Finding one, he approached it and sat in the chair across from the only other occupant. "Oh! Erm, you don't mind me sitting here, right?" He asked the person. "I can leave if you'd like."
Jeremy Sebastian Way
Jeremy Sebastian Way

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

An Empty Stomach Empty Re: An Empty Stomach

Post by Ryo Hiroku Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:14 pm

Ryo was in the Three Broomsticks solely because he had to wait for his sister, Sayuri, to come out of Honeydukes. When she was done, if that was ever to happen, they would head out for their aunt and uncle's place. Not that Ryo would enjoy that. The whole summer with two people who suffocated him, woo-hoo, so much fun. And now that he was dating Victorie, they would probably want to meet her, and that would be bad. They would embarass him like there was no tomorrow. Sayuri was going to think she was in heaven while they were with their aunt and uncle. She loved their weirdness, because she acted like they did most of the time as well.

He had sat at the table closest to the window to keep an eye out for Sayuri, when she came out. That was about half an hour ago. He had ordered a butterbeer, and something to eat while he was there. The waiter had come with his food, and Ryo paid him, adding a tip as well. He hadn't really expected anyone to come near him while he was there, but he was soon accompanied by a boy who looked about his age. "It's fine, you can stay here." he said, softly. "Want something to eat?" he asked the boy, only to not be rude.
Ryo Hiroku
Ryo Hiroku
Seventh Year Hufflepuff
Seventh Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 994
Special Abilities : Metamorphmagus

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

An Empty Stomach Empty Re: An Empty Stomach

Post by Jeremy Sebastian Way Wed Jun 29, 2011 11:23 pm

The boy had fair hair and pale eyes, seemingly the exact opposite of Jeremy's dark eyes and hair that was almost black. The Ravenclaw hoped he hadn't made the boy uncomfortable my sitting there He seemed nice enough, but the way he spoke seemed like he was rather shy towards meeting new people. Jeremy considered saying something like, 'No, it's fine. I'll sit somewhere else', but he really did not feel like towing around all his bags again to some other table. He did not.

At the boy's offer, Jeremy shook his head, smiling politely. "No thank you, I'm not really hungry and I've just ordered a butterbeer. Thanks for letting me sit here, by the way. I hope I'm not bothering you," The boy frowned slightly. His expression lifted again when a waiter arrived with his beverage. Jeremy paid the man and took a sip of the drink, sighing contently.

"Sorry! Where are my manners? I'm Jeremy. You are?" The boy was around his age, so they had to have seen each other in lessons at some point or another, right?
Jeremy Sebastian Way
Jeremy Sebastian Way

Number of posts : 17

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top