Charms Class 2 - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Charms Class 2 - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Charms Class 2

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charms Class 2 - Page 5 Empty Re: Charms Class 2

Post by Ellie Burgess Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:11 pm

Approaching the Professor's desk briskly, Ellie handed him the parchment. She wanted to quickly be lon her way. Hastely but softly, unsure whether his headache had gone, she said "I have chosen to do option A."

Truthfully and to the point of being annoyingly honest. I didn't really learn that much as I thought i should have. Comprehending the spells and what they can do is easy, but practicing them on others isn't so. It's not that casting the spells should be difficult, which again it's not. It is the timing of when your partners should arrive, if they do arrive.

Though I must admit that I wasn't overly excited to learn what we were doing. Ideally I wouldn't have minded if both partners did not show up. It would have given me time to read and possibly to my liking at times be overlooked. But unfortunatly one of my partners did show up, late. False sense of freedom there.

Though i have learned that having those feelings of false whatever it may be, can easily be brought down to reality. Possibly I will never have those again, hopefully. But throuh the experience of being paired up with people for a class project, I have actually learned something there. Though will I ever need this experiance again in life, who knows? I learned not to be in the general direction of where someone is being flung to. Seeing as i about got hit by someone that way. Thankfully they landed by me and not on me.

A general rule that I have know since, who knows when, is never to be late. My partners never showed or were terribly late. This rule I believe is common knowledge though. All together, I only learned life lessons instead of spell casting or knowledge. This could be summed up to that i learned possibly nothing class worthy.

"Sorry it's more like my ranting than an essay." She guiltly input.
Ellie Burgess
Ellie Burgess
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 52

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunny Dyllan-Thomas Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:14 pm

Teddy did not feel like writing three hundred words about nothing, and no way in hell would she compliment Milo anymore than he did for himself. That left one option. Her cheeks burned as she wrote down two names and hurried up to the desk.

"You asked for names, but no explanation. If this gets out, I will get my parents involved," she said, the empty threat resounding in her ears. She handed over the piece of paper before hurrying away, shocked she had done it, but pleased she had only had to write four words instead of three hundred.

The paper read:

Keith Nicholas, Shylock Ashcroft
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Sunny Dyllan-Thomas
Child

Number of posts : 199

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:49 pm

Cliff had easily decided against doing the three hundred word essay, seeing as it simply looked super boring. He didn't really have a crush, either, and though he briefly though of Avis Summers, he was not ready to actually call her a crush. No thank you, it would surely jinx his luck with her. He quickly scrawled out:

Ten Reasons Professor d'Ea Milo is Super Awesome
1. Always has a cool entrance.
2. Doesn't make us read.
3. Doesn't make us memerize memorize definitions
4. Doesn't use big words
5. Snappy dresser
6. Doesn't make us stay quiet
7. Lets us hang out.
8. He let a first year turn me pink
9. We can call you Milo
10. You're just cool. So... Do I get 100%?

He walked the homework up at the beginning of the next class and grinned. "Here."
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top