Nikki's Place
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Nikki's Place Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Nikki's Place

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nikki's Place Empty Nikki's Place

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Sep 22, 2008 10:50 am

Nikki got her key out and unlocked the door to her new home and stepped inside with her bag and took the keys out of the door. Nikki took a deep breath in and then out. "Ah, let's see what I can do with this place!" Nikki said aloud.

(I'll get pictures later!)
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Nikki's Place Empty Re: Nikki's Place

Post by Guest Mon Sep 22, 2008 11:28 am

Andrian was leaning against the wall, eating an apple "Hello Nikki" he grinned trying not to scare her as he just stood there quietly tossing the core into the bin with ease
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:15 am

"Arghhhhhhhh!!" Nikki screamed as she saw Andrian just leaning on the wall in her place. "What-what are you doing here and-and why'd you frighten me!" Nikki said shakily.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:26 am

Andrian ears was not ringing into his ear, "I dunno i'm bored" Andrian shrugged walking over to the picture on her cupboard seeing a picture of her grandpa and grandmother
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:27 am

"Um, right...well make yourself at home.." Nikki said with a small sigh and got a glass of water from the fridge and offered it to Andrian. "A drink perhaps?" Nikk asked.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:29 am

Andrian kept quiet for a minute, taking his time to examined all the feature of the picture "U'm sure" Andrian said turning around to face her
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:31 am

"Yeah...my grandparents, they died..." Nikki said going quiet whilst handing Andrian the drink. "My grandpa...was...the best" Nikki the continued.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:32 am

Andrian kindly took the drink from her hand, and sipped it "I've noticed" Andrian said looking down at the letter she wrote to him and kept his expression cool
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:34 am

"Yes well...I've..gotta move on.." Nikki said scrunching up the letter and quickly trashing it in the bin. "Suppose you did the tour yourself of my home.." Nikki then said with a tear twinkling in her eyes.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:38 am

Andrian kept his lips steady and his emotion as well, "I'm so stupid" Andrian mummered to himself hoping that Nikki did not hear
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 44 1, 2, 3 ... 22 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top