seeing the place
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

seeing the place Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

seeing the place

View previous topic View next topic Go down

seeing the place Empty seeing the place

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Today was the day that her and Atticus went to Hawaii to see the beach house that they would be staying at for there Honeymoon. Kiara didn't know why but she was a bit nervous about it for some reason. Don't get Kiara wrong, she was excited but she honestly didn't know why she was nervous for. As they appeared in front of the house Kiara smiled. "Welcome to the Lawrence beach house love!"said Kiara softly. "I hope you like the place, my parents are a bit crazy at decorating!"said Kiara chuckling.

It was a two story house with glass windows on the front and back of the place, but good thing no could see them seeing how it was to only magical people like them could see. To muggles, it was a run down beach house that was suppose to be haunted. Which made Kiara laugh at the thought of it. "Ready to go inside and see the place?"Kiara asked him softly knowing the he had the key to the place.

front of the house

living room

bedroom

Back of the house

((Ooc: Add more pics later! Wink))

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

seeing the place Empty Re: seeing the place

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:52 pm

Right now anyone would be nervous. Sure it was only a small visit to the place where they would be spending their honeymoon, but the thoughts that are probably going through everyone's minds were a little unsettling, at least for Atticus they were. His parents were probably thinking that he and Kiara would do something while they were here now. In fact, they were probably expecting for Kiara to come home pregnant or something. Some times it amazed Atticus he could ever live with parents like that. But honestly, you get used to it after a little while. Living with his parents for eighteen years sure was enough time for him to build up an immunity to their thoughts.

It was odd though, because now he knew just hoe=w badly his parents wanted a grandchild. Someone to carry their name even if he wasn't a pureblood child. As they appeared in front of the beach house Atticus looked at Kiara and smiled. "I already like it, and we haven't even gone inside yet." he told her and kissed her forehead gently. When she asked if he was ready to go inside and see the place, he nodded and took the key that her father had given him out of his pocket. Atticus opened the door and allowed Kiara to go inside first before he did.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 196

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:35 am

Kiara laughed and then smiled. "Careful now love, I think my parents are expecting us to stay here tonight!"said Kiara honestly. Her parents were rather strange at times, but Kiara knew they were hinting them to stay here tonight. One thing her and Atticus's parents had in common, they wanted her to get pregnant right away. She knew how badly they wanted grandkids, but Kiara wasn't ready for kids right now not when she was about to graduate from Hogwarts. But if it happened it happened, if she did ended up pregnant while at Hogwarts it wasn't the end ofthe world, there were alot of girls who were.

Walking into the place she flipped on the switch as the living room lit into live which made her smile. "Don't you just love the view love?" Kiara asked him as she looked out the window at the ocean. "I think were going to love it here love, no matter what happens."said Kiara walking towards him and kissing him softly on the lips. Although she didn't care what happened tonight if anything was going to, but if it did she didn't one way or another.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:09 am

'I'm pretty sure mine are expecting the same thing Kiara." he told her. Jessica and Miles wanted this to happen badly, because they wanted grandchildren but he wasn't sure thqt it was something that should happen now. After all Kiara was still at Hogwarts and although it was her past year, it was the most important one too. Atticus knew that there were a lot of girls who ended up pregnant while at Hogwarts, which was something that shouldn't happen, and he didn't want that for Kiara. But he honestly didn't know what would happen while they were there.

"Yeah. The view is beautiful." he responded, looking at Kiara. "But you're even more beautiful." he whispered softly. Atticus kissed her back on the lips softly and looked out the window. "It is a lovely view though." he added. He looked around the place and smiled. The eighteen year old looked at Kiara again and kissed her on the lips once more. "We should take a look around the entire house." he told her.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Tue Oct 30, 2012 12:20 am

"At lease that's one thing they have in common."said Kiara honestly. Who knew, maybe they had others things in common but this wasn't something they majorly had in common and it scared Kiara. If Kiara was going to have kids, she wanted after she was graduated from Hogwarts. She seen a bunch of girls pregnant during their last year at Hogwarts, it was difficult to focus on their studies due to it. She didn't want that to happen, she wanted to graduate Hogwarts with top grades to become an healer. It always been her dream, and she wasn't about to throw it away due to being pregnant.

Kiara blushed at his comment, no matter what he said to her she still blushed at whatever he said to her. "Aw... that's the sweetest thing you ever said to me love!"said Kiara softly. Kiara nodded. "Lets go upstairs love, mum and dad said the room were staying in is killer!"said Kiara softly. "Lets do this the easier way!"said Kiara as she clapped her hands as all the lights in the house came on.

Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Fri Nov 09, 2012 11:58 pm

He knew how much Kiara wanted to finish her last year in Hogwarts with high grades, and that she wouldn't want that ruined by a pregnancy, but sometimes those things just happened. Honestly, Atticus wouldn't mind it, but the circumstances were different for him. He was already graduated and he already had a job. Kiara still had that last year to finish and it was the most important too. There were so many things she had to do in her last year, he didn't want to ruin that for her ... but he wasn't sure he could help it.

The lights in the house all came on and he smiled at Kiara. "That really is the easier way." he smiled at her. "Let's go upstairs and check it out then." he told her and kissed her on the lips again. This time he trailed down her to her neck a bit before he pulled away from her.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:19 am

Kiara laughed at his reply. "Yeah dad did that, he said it was to complicated turning on all the lights in this house so he made it like that!"said Kiara softly. "Just don't clap otherwise you'll turn off the lights!"said Kiara chuckling. Kiara smiled and giggled at him and kissed him back before walking up the stairs.

"Well... what do you think love?"Kiara asked him softly as she sat on the bed and looked out the window. Kiara knew that Atticus knew that she wanted to finish her last year with top grades, but if things happen differently she didn't mind. "Atticus love, I know our parents want grandkids badly, but I hope you know no matter if I pregnant during Hogwarts or not it doesn't matter to me."said Kiara softly. "If I do, it won't be the end of the world, I will still finish Hogwarts with top grades."said Kiara.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Caspian Ivanov Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 pm

When Kiara told him not to clap or else the lights would turn back off, he got the sudden urge to clap anyways. Sometimes he was more like a little kid that an eighteen year old. But he was able to keep his childish urges in check so no one thought that he was immature, which in all honesty he wasn't. He was a serious young man who did what he was supposed too, but that didn't mean that he couldn't have fun. Everyone was entitled to that. Atticus followed Kiara up the stairs toward the room they would be staying in that night and he looked around it with an approving look on his face.

"Nice place altogether." he said. "Your parents sure have a knack for this don't they?" he asked referring to the decoratons and such. Atticus walked over to Kiara, and kneeled down in front of her as she spoke. He smiled at her gently and said, "I know Kiara. I know." softly, before he kissed her on the lips again.
Caspian Ivanov
Caspian Ivanov
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Austin Lockwood Fri Nov 23, 2012 5:50 pm

Kiara laughed and nodded. "Yeah they sure do, but anything that white and looks good the buy it!"said Kiara chuckling. Just wanting to be funny, Kiara clapped her hands as the lights went off before she clapped again and the lights came back on. "I wanted to do that for awhile now love, my parents just wouldn't let me."said Kiara honestly. "They always told me to act mature, but I'm sure they did it when I wasn't around."said Kiara honestly. Kiara looked at Atticus and smiled. "I know you know, but I'm not sure if our parents know that."said Kiara softly.

Looking out the window she looked at the waves that were coming upon shore. "This might sound a little lame, but you want to walking?"Kiara asked him softly. "Now is the best time to do it, the dolphins are suppose to be coming out!"said Kiara. "Mum and dad said it's really beautiful and it's hardly ever cold here!"said Kiara softly.
Austin Lockwood
Austin Lockwood
Third Year Slytherin
Third Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top