Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Aug 20, 2012 12:36 am

Leslie nodded. "Why yes it does Terra."said Leslie giving him a softly giving him a soft warm smile. Leslie begin to wonder where they stood now, of course they were best friends but they kissed each other. "Terra are you ok?"Leslie asked him softly as her blue eyes looked at him with worry in them. She knew he was scared of him being with her for he was afraid he might hurt her.

Sighing to herself Leslie ran her hands through her hair and looked out the window with interest. Leslie wasn't avoiding eye contact with him, she just didn't know what to do at this point. Her mind was racing and her heart was beating fast but it always done that when she was around or close to Terra. Leslie knew they were emotions and feelings but she didn't know how to react to them. Leslie nevered had a boyfriend let alone been kissed before. Terra was her first kiss and her first crush that she ever had.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! - Page 3 Empty Re: Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:32 pm

He wasn't sure about a lot of things right now, but the one thing he was sure about was his feelings toward Leslie. Being around her for six years, in which they were basically inseparable, he started to develop a crush on her. One that he wasn't even aware of most of the time, because he locked it away from fear of losing her for one reason or another. But he had no idea that she'd always felt the same way, maybe he should've known, but at the same time how could he? It wasn't like he could read minds.

"Yeah, I'm fine." he answered her softly. He didn't want to risk hurting her, but he wasn't going to push her away now that they knew about their feelings for each other. That would just hurt her more if he pushed her away now. Besides, without her, he'd have basically nothing. Leslie was one of the only people he cared about, and he wasn't about to lose her because of some fear he could easily overcome. He looked at her and sighed, "During the next full moon ... I want you to come to the forest with me." he told her. She might as well see what he turned into now because sooner or later she would find out.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:49 pm

Leslie nodded. "Sure I'll come, but are you sure about this Terra?"Leslie asked him softly. It might was weird, but she always wanted to see what he looked like when he was turned into a werewolf. Leslie was rather a odd person at times, but she loved magical creatures of all types. Although werewolves were one of the most most feared creatures Leslie was fasinated in them, she knew they were just misunderstood.

"Um.... Terra where does this leave us now?"Leslie asked him softly but curiously at the same time. Do they go on and pretend that this never happened? although Leslie couldn't do that. Now that they know there feeling for each other it was hard for Leslie to push him away now. Although she could never push him away, he was what completed her. Without him, she'll be a puppy without a owner or a person without a soul for everything that was inside of her he owned.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:13 pm

Terra nodded. "I'm sure Leslie." he said. "At some point you'll see me in that form anyways, zit might as well be sooner than later." he added softly. He just hoped that he would be in control during the next full moon, or else he could really hurt her. He knew he was taking a big risk, but he had to do it. He had to try and get rid of the fear of hurting her, because he knew that if he tried hard enough, he wouldn't hurt her even if the werewolf side of him did want to. He would be the one in control not his werewolf side, and he wouldn't allow anything to happen to Leslie.

When she asked where that left them, he stared at her for a few moments not knowing what to say. He wasn't exactly sure either, so he couldn't exactly answer her like she wanted him too. So he only said, "Where do want it to leave us, Les?" in a soft voice. He knew where she wanted it to leave them but he had to ask her to make sure. He wasn't going to make a choice like that without knowing if she wanted it to be like that. He wanted to be sure he was doing the right thing, and not making a mistake.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Aug 20, 2012 3:44 pm

Leslie nodded. "Ok Terra if your sure, I'll go with you."said Leslie softly as her blue eyes sparkled at him. Leslie knew he was doing this to get rid of the fear of her hurting her, although she told him a million times that he wouldn't. Although he was still scared to this day that he might hurt her. "I know your still worried Terra, but you won't hurt me I promise."said Leslie softly.

"I was hoping this would lead us to be more then friends, but I know your scared."said Leslie softly. "You have every part of me Terra, my heart and my soul you always have."said Leslie softly. "You have all of me Terra, I just hope you realize that."said Leslie softly. "I love you Terra, I always loved you since I was thirteen but I just thought it was just a silly crush but then I realize it was more."said Leslie softly.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Aug 20, 2012 4:11 pm

"I know." he said softly. "I won't ... I won't let myself do anything to you." he told her. He didn't know how she would react to this but he had to say it. "Keep your wand near you all the time though. If I try to do anything, use it against me." his voice was cold and serious. If he couldn't stop himself, maybe she would be able too. She had too, or else he might turn her or kill her. And to him turning her was far worse than killing her, at least then she wouldn't be suffering from the virus that causes her to transform on the full moon. But she would be gone forever ... he couldn't tell which was worse but he wanted her to stay the same.

"If that's what you want, then we can be something more than friends Leslie." he told her softly, leaning so that their foreheads were touching. "I actually want that too, so what do you say Les? Want to be my girlfriend?" he asked her softly. He knew that he had all of her and something told him that she had him as well, and he wasn't going to fight it. He did love Leslie, and now she knew that. He pulled his head away from hers slightly before going back to kiss her on the lips again.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:18 pm

Leslie felt alittle scared as his voice turned cold and serious but she sighed and simply nodded. "Ok Terra I will I promise, I might not ever forgive myself for hurting you."said Leslie softly. But she knew if he was to ever go after her she knew she had to put him down if she didn't want to get bitten or die. He knew he olny told her to do that to keep her safe, but she wasn't sure she was able to do it but she promise that she would. Leslie never broke a promise to anyone, especailly Terra and wasn't going to start now.

"Yes I will Terra."said Leslie softly smiling happily at him as her blue eyes sparkled happily at him. They loved each other and did for awhile, so why shouldn't they go from best friends to boyfriend and Girlfriend? Leslie had a feeling it would last, afterall they had so much in common it waslike they were meant for each other. Leslie knew it might sound crazy but she loved it when Terra kissed her, it felt nice having his soft lips on hers. She loved Terra and she wasn't afraid to admit it to anyone that asked her if she did. Kissing him back Leslie felt butterflies in her stomach which made her smile.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Mon Aug 20, 2012 5:41 pm

"You probably won't have too. This is just in case something happens that I lose control." he told her softly. He just didn't want to risk hurting her at all. A werewolf was hard to fight off for another werewolf, just imagine how hard it would be for a sixth year girl to fight one off. He really didn't want to think about that though, all he thought about was how he wasn't going to let anyone, much less himself, hurt Leslie. He wouldn't allow anything to happen to her, even if it cost him his life.

The more Terra kissed her, the more he didn't want to pull away. He couldn't help it, Leslie just caused something in him to give away and now his body wouldn't allow him to pull away from her. He was sure that if someone walked in on them, especially a prefect, they'd get in trouble but he just couldn't pull away. He pulled Leslie closer than she already was and he kept kissing her, stopping shortly to get some air, before continuing again.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Mon Aug 20, 2012 7:26 pm

Leslie nodded. "I know Terra, I just hope that I won't have to use it."said Leslie softly but honestly. Leslie didn't want to hurt him just like he didn't want to hurt her either, but in order to keep her safe Leslie knew she had to do it. "Maybe I can turn into my wolf animagus Terra, maybe that might help some."said Leslie softly. Not many people knew, but Leslie was a black animagus with blue eyes. Terra loved her animagus so he was sure he wouldn't mind.

Pulling away from him for a minute Leslie pulled down all the drapes on the windows and locked the door so one would bug them. Heading back towards Terra she smiled before kissing him once again. He didn't want to get in trouble by prefects or anyone to bug them. Leslie didn't want this moment to end, ever kiss and touch Terra did was so amazing and unreal.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:28 am

"It might. It'll help keep me calm. It's proven that Werewolves are less hostile toward animals when they are harmless." he said in thought to her suggestion of turning into her Animagus form while he was in his wolf form. It would help, and the fact that she'd be able to turn back at any moment calmed him further because that way she could easily fight him off with her wand if the need should arise. He just really hoped the need wouldn't arise for her to do that.

He hadn't noticed before, but night had almost completely fallen and they were probably about half way to Hogwarts by now. He wasn't paying much attention though and he watched Leslie as she pulled the drapes down on the windows and locked the door. Now they didn't have to worry about anyone coming in on them, the students were smart enough to k ow what a locked door meant, so did the prefects but he was sure some of them wouldn't care. He continued kissing Leslie, feeling a sort of heat emminating from them that he actually liked.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top