Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:13 pm

"Terra look at me please."said Leslie softly as she stared into his eyes with a serious expression. "I must admit I'm scared of what you become, but I'm not scared of you."said Leslie softly. "I know you can hurt me, but I'm not leaving you for anything your my best friend."said Leslie. "Don't worry about me Terra, there alot more werewolves and vampires around so I'm careful."said Leslie softly.

Leslie knew that he was afraid that he might hurt her which Leslie didn't blame him for thinknig that. "Terra, your my best friend and you been for six years no matter what happens to me."said Leslie softly. "Please don't push me away because you fear that you might hurt me."said Leslie softly. "I know what your capable of doing Terra, and I am scared yes but don't worry."said Leslie softly. Leslie knew Terra more then anyone did, she knew what he was scared of and being a werewolf was one of them.

Leslie knew Terra always wanted to keep her safe and portected but what if there was one time that he couldn't. "Terra I know you want to protect me, but like I said there's more werewolves around as well as vampires."said Leslie softly. That was probably why he always made her swear to stay inside during full moons at Hogwarts for that was when the vampires and werewolves were out the most.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! - Page 2 Empty Re: Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:26 pm

A seed of doubt had been planted in Terra now as he thought about everything she was telling him. He was right to think that she was scared of what he was, but that wasn't what worried him. She didn't want him to push her away and she said she could take care of herself, which he didn't doubt but it still worried him. There were a lot of other Werewolves and Vampire around, especially in the school but he didn't care about the rest of them. He could easily protect her from them and she could probably protect herself from them too.

But what worried him was what if he hurt her? "Les, but what if I do hurt you? What'll happen then?" he asked. "What if I bite you? What if I turn you into a wolf too? Or Eben worse, what if I kill you?" he asked, a tone of worry to his voice, he couldn't stop thinking about what could happen if he did anything to her. If he hurt Leslie he wouldn't be able to forgive himself. He didn't want to hurt his best friend.

"I don't want anything bad to happen to you. And I especially don't want anything bad to happen to you because of me." his voice cracked. That was a sign that he was close to tears, but he wouldn't cry. He never liked to cry in front of people, not even Leslie.
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:39 pm

Leslie sighed. "Terra you won't hurt me I promise."said Leslie as her blue eyes sparkled at him. "You know how I know? because even when your a werewolf you know there's something deep inside of you keeping yourself from hurting me."said Leslie softly. "Terra love is the strongest power in the human mind, as long as you have that inside of you, the stronger you are."said Leslie softly. "Besides if you wanted to hurt me you would already done it right?"Leslie asked him softly.

"Nothing will happen to me Terra, if it does it won't be your fault."said Leslie softly but honestly. Seeing him have tears in his eyes Leslie gotten out and hugged him. "I know your scared, but don't be I'll be ok."said Leslie softly. "Your not going to push me away after six years are you?"Leslie asked him curiously. "If you are, just do it now."said Leslie as she let go of him and looked away with tears in her eyes.

Leslie didn't want him to push her away, but she didn't blame him for doing so for he was just trying to protect her. Although Leslie was getting tired of people doing that, she had enough of it from her brothers. But she knew her brothers and Terra were always going to be protective of her no matter what. At lease she could say she was very well protected.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 8:51 pm

"I know, but even if I try there might be a time when my wolf side takes over and I could try to hurt you. I just don't want that to happen." he said softly. Love was a strong thing, but sometimes it wasn't enough. It wasn't enough to stop what you didn't want to happen from happening and that was what scared him so much. He would always try though, to keep himself from hurting her.

For a moment, Terra didn't move or anything when Leslie hugged him. He just stared ahead, but when she started to move away after saying that if he was going to push her away to do it already, he reached out and grabbed her arm. He looked at her, his eyes glistening with tears and he pulled her toward him, before he wrapped his arms around her, holding her close. He closed his eyes and felt the tears he'd been holding back roll down his cheeks.

"I can't." he whispered. "I can't push you away. and I won't." he told her. "I won't push my best friend away." he pulled away from her a bit, still keeping his arms around her, and he looked at her, the stream of water from the tears that fell marked on his cheeks.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:07 pm

"I'll be careful Terra I promise, you won't hurt me how many times do I have to tell you that?"Leslie asked him softly. "Besides if you do, I don't care it's not like I'll ever hate you for it."said Leslie honestly. Leslie didn't think she could ever hate him, even if he did hurt her. "Terra what will you do if I was attack by someone else Terra, would it hurt you as much as you hurting me?"Leslie asked him softly.

As he grabbed her arm and pulled her close to him Leslie hugged him tightly around the neck. Leslie never seen Terra cry before, but it was now starting to make her cry now for she hated to see him cry. He was her best friend and she would do anything to prtoect him like he would do the same for her. Although she in love with himand had a crush on him since her third year she was still his best friend and always will be.

"Then don't."said Leslie softly as she kept on hugging him tightly as if her life depended on it. Leslie didn't know how long they were this way, but she didn't care as long as she was with Terra.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:24 pm

"I don't want to hurt you Leslie." he told her. "And I'll make sure I don't." he added. "I won't let anyone else hurt you either. I'd rather die than let something happen to you." he said softly. He always felt safe when he was around Leslie, like his wolf side wouldn't ever be able to take over, even though he knew it could whenever it wanted too. Especially during the full moon. But right now, that didn't matter to him. The thought was pushed to the back of his mind, like it had never existed as he held Leslie close to him.

He thought about the rumored again, and wondered if there was some truth to them. There were rumored of him liking her, of her liking him and that they were already dating, but he wondered if there was some truth to the her liking him part of the rumors. Though he'd never thought about it before, there was a certain attraction he felt to Leslie, but he wasn't sure if it was a real attraction and not just something that had been formed inside his mind from the rumors.

Terra looked at Leslie, the tears now drying up and said, "I won't." in a soft voice. He hesitated for a moment when he realized how close they were right now, the panic showing in his eyes slightly, before he moved closer to her and pressed his lips against hers without even thinking about it much.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 9:45 pm

"Terra how many times do I have to tell you? you won't hurt me I promise!"said Leslie softly. "I know you will Terra, and I would do the same for you but you can't always protect me!"said Leslie softly. "Just like my brothers can't either."said Leslie looking away from him and out the window. Although she was sure he knew he was to stubborn to believe it just like her brothers were.

Notcing how close they were Leslie felt her heart beat against her chest and she bit her lip in nervously. Looking into his eyes Leslie saw there was sadness and hurt in his eyes. She never seen him like this before, for it was a side her nevered showed anyone let anyone her. Seeing him lean in closer to her Leslie begin to wonder what was he going to do.

As he kissed her on the lips her eyes widened but she didn't pull away from him, she kissed him back. Rumors were just rumors none of them were true unless you knew the truth. Leslie didn't worry about the rumors that were going around anymore for she now knew the truth. Although some of the rumors were true though, she did love him ever since her third year but as for the others they weren't true.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Aug 19, 2012 12:17 am

He was actually half expecting her to pull away and slap him for being so forward and rash. But when she kissed him back, Terra didn't know what to do next. He kept kissing her until he realized exactly what they were doing and he pulled away quickly. He stared at her with surprise showing in his eyes but he couldn't figure out what to say to her. He kept his arms around her though, feeling as though if she let him go, she would just disappear.

"I - I'm sorry Leslie." he finally managed to say, looking away from her. His arms finally just dropped from where he was holding her and his gaze remained on the floor for a few moments. He still wasn't exactly sure of what had just happened, but he had to admit, he liked the feeling he got from the kiss. He wasn't sure if that was a good thing though, and it confused him greatly.

He thought about all the rumors again and his gaze returned to her face. "Les ... are those rumors true?" he asked, meaning the ones about her having a crush on him.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sun Aug 19, 2012 3:02 pm

Leslie shook her head at him. "Don't be sorry unless you didn't mean to do it."said Leslie softly. Leslie couldn't beleive she kissed him back, now he was going to know that some of the rumors that were going around school were true. At lease the about her liking him. All the rest of them were rubbish and stupid rumors that were going around school. Besides, even if they were dating who cared? not like it was a crime to date a werewolf!

Leslie nodded. "Yes Terra, that rumor was true but as for the rest you know as well as I do there all rumors."said Leslie softly. "What about you, was that rumor about you liking me true as well?"Leslie asked him softly. If it was, it meant they liked each other but to scared to tell each other to ear it might ruin their friendship. At first it was just a silly crush Leslie had on him, but after that it grew to him being in love with him.

It was weird what small tiny things can do to you, even at the time they were silly and pointless. Emotions and feelings was a weird thing at times, they can take over your whole mind and body.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:47 pm

He wasn't even sure. Did he actually grow to like her but he couldn't feel it right now, because of the rumors and just because of his fears. He lowered his gaze from her as he thought, not sure of what his feelings were. Sometimes he wished emotions didn't exist, so he didn't have to have this conflict right now. But as he thought, he realized just how close they'd grown. He didn't feel like he could do anything without her. She had become such an important part of his life and he wasn't sure how to explain what he felt now.

He leaned in again and kissed her again. When he pulled away he looked at her and smiled, "Does that answer your question?" he asked her. He hadn't wanted to tell her anything because of the fears of hurting her and losing their friendship if something didn't work out. He wondered how she felt when he'd had his girlfriends with him while she was around. He hadn't known anything so it wasn't his fault if she'd suffered, but she always seemed so happy, he thought it didn't bother her at all.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top