Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! Empty Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 1:30 am

Beep beep beep! Leslie's alarm clock rang as Leslie looked at the clock that read 7 am and yawned before getting up. She knew it was a bit early for her to be getting up but she wanted to get an early start on her chores before she left to go to Hogwarts. Living on a ranch was hard work at times, for there was quite a bit to do. After two hours of doing her chores Leslie seen it was nine O' clock she had two hours before she had to go to King cross to board the train to go to Hogwarts. Deciding to take a quick shower before going to the station seeing how she was dirty from doing her chores.

After a couple of minutes Leslie was out of the shower and was getting dressed in a black dress with a white mini jacket over it with black flats shoes with a white bow on it. Drying her hair her mother called from downstairs. "Leslie Elizabeth Darling get down here now, and eat your breakfast before it gets cold!" "Coming mum, one second!"said Leslie as she put a black and white polk a dot headband in her blond hair before heading downstairs. "Morning everyone!"Leslie called hugging her brothers then her mother and father.

"Morning Les."her brother called to her as her mother said 'morning pumpkin' while her father said 'morning princess.' Taking her normal seat beside her older brother Andrew her mother set her plate in front of her as Leslie prayed and then ate her scramble eggs and bacon. She was going to miss her mother cooking, but Hogwarts did make good food but not as good her mother did. After the family gotten done chatting and eatting it was ten o'clock which meant they had to get ready to go. After packing her trunk and owl Leslie gooten into the car as she hugged her brothers one last time before heading off.

After a couple of minutes of driving they finally reached the station much to a great relief to Leslie. She couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts and see her friends for she missed them like crazy, especailly her friend Terra who she wrote to everyday almost. Running through the platform Leslie hugged her parents and promised to write them as she boarded the train. Looking for a place to sit Leslie find a empty spot in the middle of the train and smiled. Opening the door she took a seat by the window and looked out at the kids boarding the train.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go! Empty Re: Hi ho cherry o Hogwarts we a go!

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:08 am

It was horrible to have to share a compartment with a Slytherin who obviously just hated everyone, not only Gryffindors. Of course only he would get stuck with someone like that, and he really hadn't been able to handle being in there with that Slytherin. His hatred for everyone was just plain annoying for him. He really didn't last long in there with the Slytherin and he just decided to walk out and leave him there with his stupid hatred all alone.

At this point now, there were so many new and old students on the train that he could barely walk around without almost being knocked over. So many first years running around all happy and excited. A few of the older kids doing things they shouldn't be and he even told some of them that if they didn't stop he would get a Prefect on them. Not that he actually knew who the Prefects were yet. Oh well, he would find out soon enough, and he sighed. It was hard to find somewhere else to sit now, because the compartments were almost completely full now, and he sighed again.

There was one compartment though, that was at the middle of the train that seemed to be pretty empty. He approached it carefully though, so he didn't just walk in and scare whoever was in there already, if there was anyone there in the first place. He peeked into the compartment and smiled when he saw none of other than his friend Leslie Darling. He stood at the door and opened it saying, "Hey Les."
Malmuira
Malmuira "Moira" Crawford
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 388

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:35 am

Hearing the compartment door opened Leslie looked away from the window and smiled as she seen who opened the compartment door. "Oh my gosh Terra, I missed you so much although I wrote you everyday!"said Leslie chuckling. "So... how was your summer?"Leslie asked him softly as she let go of him and sat back in her spot. Ever since they met, Leslie always promised to write him almost everyday during the summertime and she. Leslie could remember as if was yesterday, Leslie was trying to find the transfigurations classroom and Terra helped her find it making himself late as well. Since that day, they just clicked and became insist best friends.

Although through the years Leslie developed a crush on him but she kept it secret from him and her friends. She didn't want to ruin a friendship that lasted six years because of a silly crush. Although she wasn't even sure that he felt the same way as she did but she was to afraid to ask. Although she knew that if she didn't ask him soon, he'll be taken by another girl. Although she knew Terra could have any girl that met his disire or fancy. He was to sweet and caring that he could have any girl at the palm of his hands or at his feet.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 2:47 am

Terra laughed softly as he hugged his friend back and he took a seat across from her after she sat down back where she had been before he got there. "I missed you a lot too Les." he smiled at her. "It was pretty boring actually. Not much to do for me, besides try to find a job." he told her. "Which, I actually didn't find. I ended up doing things for my father the entire summer." he said, a tone of boredom to his voice. Running errands or Fenrir really did take the fun out of summer. The good thing was that since he turned seventeen he was finally able to move into his own place, which he did.

"But, I do have my own place now. So that's a good thing that happened." he smiled at her. Terra still remembered the day he'd met Leslie when she was a first year. He was in his second year and he'd helped her find the Transfiguration class, and even though it made him late for his class, he hadn't minded. He got off easy anyways, no detention or anything just a strong scolding from the professor. He was just glad he'd been able to help her find the class. Ever since then, they'd been basically inseparable, becoming best friends rather quickly.

And their friendship had lasted six years since then. Although there were a few rough spots, where they argued or where there were rumors, because they spent so much time together. And being in the same house didn't improve those rumors, in fact he was sure they were still floating around, but he never paid much attention to that stuff. He really disliked rumors and gossip, especially if it involved him. "So, how was your summer?" he asked.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:05 am

Leslie rolled her eyes as he told her how his summer was, for she knew her father always took the fun out of everything. "Ugh... the sucks, I'm sorry your summer went so badly."said Leslie softly. "Maybe next summer you can go on the camping trip we always go on before summer time starts."said Leslie. "I'm sure my parents won't mind, they love you!"said Leslie laughing. It was true, her parents did like him for he did come over to her place a couple of times during the summer time.

Leslie's eyes sparkled happily when he mentioned that he had his own place now. "Wow that's great Terra, at lease you don't have to listen to your father now."said Leslie softly. She knew that he always wrote about his father and how he hounded him to get a job. Leslie read every letter he sent to her, and it was always about his father hounding him. Leslie felt bad for him, for her father or mother was never like that to her although she did work hard.

When he asked how her summer was she shrugged. "It was ok, worked on the ranch a bunch and went on the summer camping trip which was fun."said Leslie softly. "We might even think about going to Ireland to see our family next summer!"said Leslie happily. Dispite of all the rumors that were going around, they still remained friends through it all. Sure they fought and bickered alot, but what best friends didn't do that after being friends for six years?

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:16 am

"Well it wasn't all that bad. I mean, I was able to get out of the house a lot. Better than being surrounded by my younger siblings." he told her. He didn't want to sound mean or anything, but anyone who knew him, knew just how annoying his younger siblings could be and they understood why he hardly wanted to be around them. Terra smiled when Leslie said that maybe he'd be able to go on the camping trip and he nodded at her. "I'd love that. It sounds like fun." Being a Werewolf, of course he would love camping, being out in the open running around, yeah he'd love that.

"I know, it's such a relief to be out of that house now>" he chuckled softly. He was on his own now, sure, and it would take a while to get used to it, but he would and he'd get by on his own. "Maybe I'll show it to you some time." he smiled at her. He hadn't exactly been too eager to show his house to anyone yet, and if anyone should get to see it first, it should be his best friend. He decided it right there, she would be the first one to see it, no matter what.

"Well your summer certainly sounds more entertaining than mine." he laughed softly. "I've been to Ireland once, I actually liked it a lot, but I've never been able to go back." he sighed softly. There were too many things going on in his life for him to take a vacation like that again. "I was pretty young though, so everything entertained me." he chuckled.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 3:34 am

Leslie nodded for she knew how he felt about his siblings and honestly she didn't blame at all. "Well... at lease you get some freedom from your siblings my brothers were always around me all summer."said Leslie rolling her eyes. "I know there very portective of me, but they got to let me have some freedom sometime!"said Leslie sighing. "How could I ever met someone if my brothers are right there judging every person I met seeing if they met there approval!"said Leslie rolling her eyes. Leslie smiled when he said he'll love to go camping with them. She knew he would being a werewolf and all.

Leslie smiled. "I would love that Terra, who knows maybe we can have a movie night there sometime."said Leslie happily. That was something they always did when they were young, have a pizza and movie night at each other places. It was a bit of a tradion you shall say, although it was a bit silly seeing how they were older but they didn't care. They were crazy anyways, so it really didn't matter what people thought about them they could think what they wanted to.

Leslie thought it was funny that everyone thought they were a couple cause they did everything together. Was it really a crime for a boy and girl to be fridns and do everything together without going out? Tons of rumor spread over the years, and they were still going around like crazy even the stupidest ones. "I never been to Ireland, so I can't wait to go."said Leslie happily.
Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:17 pm

When she talked around her brothers being around her all the time, seeing if whoever she met could get their approval, Terra began to feel a bit uncomfortable. He'd already met her brothers before and they seemed to like him enough, but he couldn't shake the feeling that even that thought there was something ... more, between the two of them. He'd never thought about the possibility of him and Leslie being more than best friends, and he supposed that was exactly why he never thought about it before. He didn't want to risk ruining the friendship they had, if it didn't work out.

"Maybe for Christmas vacation, you'd be able to come over and we'll have the movie night then. Like we always do." he smiled at her. "Of course if your brothers want to tag along, they can come too." he added. He wasn't sure if they'd want to come, but he did remember that once or twice, her brother James was there for the movie night too. He didn't mind having them there anyways, it was only a fun night between friends.

The more Terra thought about the rumored that had gone around over the years, the more he knew he really hated gossip. But it got him thinking, what would happen if they dated? Would it work or would it just fail. There was one thing that bothered him a lot and it was his being a Werewolf. He looked at her and asked in a serious tone, "Les, what do you think about me being a Werewolf?" She'd known about that since they were little, but he'd never asked her what exactly she thought about it. He'd always assumed that she was a bit scared of him but she never said anything about it.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Leslie Darling Sat Aug 18, 2012 6:40 pm

Leslie loved her brothers to death but she sometimes wished they would let her live her own life. She didn't mind that they were protected of her, but sometimes they just needed to back off and let their baby sister make her own mistakes. Leslie knew that Terra knew them quite well and they seem to approve of him. But Leslie wondered if that was only because they were best friends. She wondered if her and Terra were to ever go out would they think different of him.

Leslie smiled at his idea. "That sounds like fun as always Terra, maybe we can spend the Christmas holidays there!"said Leslie happily. Of course staying at Hogwarts was fun for the Christmas holidays but spending some time with friends and family was always great. Although Leslie didn't mind if her brothers came but she wondered what would happen if her and Terra ever started dating. It was a weird thing to think of, and to lose a friendship that lasted for six years was risky at times.

From the stupid rumors going around Hogwarts Leslie hated every single one of them that was spreading around school. Leslie hated rumors just as much as Terra did, that was probably why they gotten along so well. When he asked what she thought of him being a werewolf Leslie looked at him confused wondering this was coming from. "Terra I don't mind you being a werewolf, I like you because of who you are not because your a werewolf and I'm not scared of you either."said Leslie softly. "Your my best friend Terra, werewolf or not."said Leslie.

Leslie Darling
Leslie Darling
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Malmuira "Moira" Crawford Sat Aug 18, 2012 7:55 pm

For some reason Terra was having a bit of a hard time believing that Leslie wasn't scared of him one bit. He knew that they were best friends and she'd never shown that she was afraid of him, but how could she not fear him at all? He was a Werewolf, a creature that could easily harm her if she was near him during the full moon. They spent so much time together, yet Terra had never shown her his wolf form. He'd always feared that he would hurt her or something if she was near him while he was in his wolf form.

There was always a fragment of fear within someone, no matter how small. He had that fear inside of him, and it was because of what he was. He always feared that he would end up hurting someone if they found him while he was transformed. There were few times, when he was in control when he transformed. Most of the time, his instincts took over and he just went along because he couldn't stop anything his wolf side wanted to do.

"But you know the dangers that come with being what I am. Doesn't that bother you - or scare you in the least?" he asked her. "It scares me sometimes, because I'm afraid I'll end up hurting someone. And if I fear it, when I am the creature that's meant to be feared, then I know that there is some fear inside you. There's fear inside everyone." he said softly. Terra looked out the window of the compartment. It wasn't close to being night yet, and he knew there wasn't a full moon yet, but it was coming. In a few days the full moon would be there and the danger would increase for those around him.
Malmuira
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top