Flying Accident - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Flying Accident - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Flying Accident

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Flying Accident - Page 2 Empty Re: Flying Accident

Post by Susan Bones Thu Aug 09, 2012 9:52 pm

Susan handed the tea over to Edgar instead of drinking it herself. She knew she could handle herself better than her son. She had figured out how to calm down by now. She was sure it looked like she was having a meltdown but this wasn’t a meltdown for her. Sobbing for a sold day after finding out your pregnant for the fourth time with three kids only a year apart was a meltdown. She took a deep breath. She thought back of the best memory she had of Amelia: when she was two years and wanted to help Susan bake but ended up wearing a whole bag of flower and five eggs. She smiled softly.

“Dark place? Is she in a sort of place of her creations?” asked Susan. She was still worried but also curious. She had never been unconscious that she could remember. Her Auntie told her she was once when she was trying to slide down the banister but ended up falling from it before reaching the bottom. She had never been able to recall that.
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Aug 10, 2012 10:52 pm

Jess looked at Amelia's mother and nodded " The brain makes a place for the mind to go , its like a safety feature, this is where she is now, when she comes back she will have little to no memory of the place or the accident ." she said still holding Amalia's hand. Jess turned to Susan " you should know that. " she said softly and smiled at her. Jess gave a sigh as she turned to look at Amelia. " its fine you won't go anywhere " she said " you just have to relax and open your eyes slowly for me" she told her. Moving from Amelia she wrote down on her chart what she had found, that things were healing and the swelling was going down.

Moving to Susan she looked at her " talk to her " she said " it will help bring her back" Jess said softly " I have another patient to tent to but I will return" she told her as she placed her hand on Susan's. " Don't worry I will return" she stood up and looked at the boy as she passed him pausing for a moment. " Don't feel guilty, it was a simple accident." she told him and left the room feeling it best to do so.

(Exit your healer)
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:25 am

Amelia was trying so hard to open her eyes but couldn’t quite do it. Was she even doing it right? She needed someone to support her. She needed help but how could she get help in the place she was in? She knew if she kept on trying all of her doubts and questions would work themselves out. She believed that there had to be a light somewhere in the darkness she was in.

Edgar didn’t know what to say. What could he say? “I’m so sorry, Melia,” he whispered. He didn’t look at his mum not wanting her to comfort him. So what if it was an accident he had still caused it. Time was the only thing that would help his guilt. He knew soon as Amelia woke up he’d forget it all. But until then he’d just had to deal with this.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Susan Bones Sat Aug 11, 2012 1:36 am

Susan kissed Amelia’s forehead. She was yearning to see those bright blue eyes at that moment. She nodded as the healer left. She would do whatever she could to help Amelia right now. She would give anything to help her.

“Hey, Melia, it’s mum. I’m not sure you can hear me but please wake up. As much as I wish I could change what happened but understand that I know this happened for a reason. I just know this isn’t the time to do this to be, you’re not ready. I know that you can fight this and wake up if you try,” said Susan. She had tears running down her cheeks but wasn’t fully crying. She squeezed Amelia’s hand tightly.
Susan Bones
Susan Bones
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 232
Special Abilities : Animagus, Astral Projection

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top