HAWIIAN BEACH PARTY - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

HAWIIAN BEACH PARTY - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

HAWIIAN BEACH PARTY

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HAWIIAN BEACH PARTY - Page 3 Empty Re: HAWIIAN BEACH PARTY

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:30 am

Everyone seemed to be having fun around her now Naomi needed to find something to do. From where she stood she could see the Host of the party wandering off, her sister Hit Me who had been a Debbie downer lately talking to some weird old man, and a brother and sister playing in the water. She saved the groups some more and decided to join those who were dancing and jumped up from the white sand kicking off her shoes and running to join them in dancing. Moving to the music she smiled. It was fun and she actually knew the words to the song. singing as loud as possible until she broke up into more giggles.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Kubin Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:41 am

Jack stopped abruptly, before drifting to face back to the shore, the waves hugging his neck as he stared off, realizing something. This was Cecilias party, so she was bound to be around here somewhere. He slowly made his way back to the shore, his body dripping wet, except for his hair and head. His eyes scanned the beach, searching for that certain someone as he walked deeper and deeper into the sand. He finally spotted her not to far away, and grinned at her.

He snuck his way around the people in the beach, eventually getting behind her. He tip-toed to right behind her, stepping on a few peoples feet, but apologizing. Then, he bearhugged her from behind, lifting her from the ground from his hug.

"Hey Cici, how ya doing?"

He would say right into her ear, basically a whisper. He was grinning like an idiot, and it had been a while since they last talked. He put her back down, wanting to see her reaction to seeing him and picking her up.
Jack Kubin
Jack Kubin

Number of posts : 487

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddie Kane Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:52 am

"Put me down please," Cecilia squeaked quietly, "Normal? Is that an appropriate answer?" she asked tilting her head to the side but not looking at Jack. She still did not remember him fully but she remember that they had had a connection, and obviously he was a strong part of that connection stuck in his mind. But Cecilia was not the same person she was when this connection was constructed. She had changed a lot, and she would never be the same. She couldn't love anymore. Felix had ruined that part of her when he had made her promise to never love anyone else, when he ruined her life.
Maddie Kane
Maddie Kane
Sixth Year Hufflepuff
Sixth Year Hufflepuff

Number of posts : 3155

Back to top Go down

Post by Amelia Macmillan Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:38 am

Amelia noticed a boy entering the water but have much chance to really see if she knew him before Drew had her back under water. She was quite use to roughhousing with her brother. She just hoped that she didn’t drown out here, she wasn’t known for her swimming skills. Drew was definitely a better swimmer then his sister. She loved swimming but just wasn’t anywhere near a great swimmer. She was good. All that matter to her was not drowning or meeting some sort of dangerous wild creature.

She shaded her eyes seeing a girl with her feet in the water. She had seen the face but didn’t know the name. She really didn’t care who it was. She waved at the girl in a friendly manner. She didn’t see the harm in waving. She didn’t really linger on it too long since she had lost track of Drew.

Drew went farther out into the water. Amelia didn’t fallow right away. She knew that was getting closer to any creature that could be out there, she had a huge fear of water animals. Sharks were the biggest one she was scared of. She supposed she shouldn’t have watched all of those scary shark movies with Edgar, oh well.

“Oh come on! Don’t tell me you’re afraid of the water!” called Drew.

“I am not afraid of the water!” Amelia yelled.

“Are you afraid of the fishes?” called Drew.

“I’m scared of a giant fish with very sharp teeth that would have me for a midnight snack,” called Amelia glaring at her brother.

She freaked out when she felt something brush pass legs. She shrieked terrified of what it could be. Her heart was pounding but she just froze there in horror. Drew seemed to know something was wrong so he began to swim back but stopped before her got there seeing what Amelia couldn’t see. It looked like some sort of slimy long fish to him; he didn’t know what it was.

“Melia, no need to panic, I don’t know what it is but it will just go away if you stay calm,” said Drew.

“YOU TELL ME YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT IT IS THEN YOU SAY TO STAY CALM! ARE YOU A BLOOMIN’ IDOIT!” yelled Amelia a bit of her mild Scottish accent coming out.

She was sure people were looking now. Maybe someone would know what this creature was before it possibly killed her. She also knew she was being a ‘bit’ dramatic but she couldn’t help her fears of water creatures especially when she had no idea what it was. It could be an eel or a jellyfish or even an small shark.
Amelia Macmillan
Amelia Macmillan
Hufflepuff Prefect
Hufflepuff Prefect

Number of posts : 585

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 02, 2012 1:36 pm

"Being part of the Death Eaters, being evil, is not the way I want to get back at my parents!" she said. She wasn't going to deny everything he'd just said. Why should she? It was true, she was just glad Naomi wasn't with her right now to hear everything. She'd prefer her sister be having fun out there with everyone else, than her being here feeling sad because of everything that was just said. "I don't want to go down the same path they did! And I won't go down that path!" she screamed.

"You might not care who I'm allegianced with, but I do!" she clutched her hands into fists. "I don't want to help a Death Eater." she'd lowered her head so that she was basically talking to the floor. She was doubting. She didn't know what to do. What would happen if she helped him? Would she get in trouble? She just kept her head lowered as she thought.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Wanda Montclair Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:34 pm

Nathaniel had over heard that there was a party around here being held by the Krum girl, whatever her name was. When he asked about it he was told it was invitation only, which he did not get one. so it was time to crash this party he was not invited to. After sneaking in he sauntered over to the bar and got himself a drink before he looked around. In the water there was a girl freaking over a fish, a few people were dancing next to the DJ booth, and other wandered on their own. Smirking he started toward the girl who was screaming.
Setting his beer down in the sand next to the water he waded into the sea. "You okay?" He asked her his mind and body obviously overtaken by alcohol.
Wanda Montclair
Wanda Montclair
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 181

Back to top Go down

Post by Cosmo Barbary Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:38 pm

Melissa Finnigan wrote:It didn’t take long for Elliot to return from the bar and did so with two bottles of beer, one of which he thrust into Millie’s waiting hand before striding off for some preferred company. Millie took a hearty swig and a smile returned to her face as the alcohol warmed her throat. Her eyebrows rose at the reply of Cliff and she laughed despite herself, reaching forward to pat the boy on his cheek. She smiled brightly at him before turning her gaze to the other girl that had arrived. Millie waved a little and said, “Hello,” before introducing herself, “I’m Millie.” She then turned her gaze back to Cliff, tipping her head to the side before declaring. “Come and dance with me!”

The music was already thrumming loudly and Millie lifted her arms into the air as she moved into the space which was provided for them to dance. She took another swig of her beer and began to swing her hips to the sound of the music, her eyes falling to a close as she moved around across the sand, her head tipped back as she sang along to the music that was thudding out of the large speakers that flanked the DJ’s booth.

The girl laughed and he awkwardly bared his teeth in what was meant to be a good-natured smile, but looked rather strained and embarrassed. She introduced herself as Millie and he responded, for the sake of conversation,"I have a batty old great aunt named Millie." He suddenly realized this was a comparison that would probably seem more offensive and demeaning than something to tie them together.

Embarrassed, he said, "My name is Cliff." And yet, suddenly, unexplainable, Millie offered to dance with him. He gaped after her, watching her hips, er, watching her move away from him towards the dance floor. He was confused. Was it because he had acted like a superhero? Obviously! Everything was so easy for a superhero! With a confident smirk, he swaggered towards the dance floor.

The lady killer tripped as he approached Millie, and he reached out to grab the nearest person- a very irritable looking Slytherin. There was an awkward moment of the boys being much too close for comfort before Cliff was shoved towards Millie. He half stumbled and then righted himself and stood erect and dignified. He observed the way Millie was dancing and realized there was no need for quiet dignity. He immediately began shaking his own tush as he drew closer to her.
Cosmo Barbary
Cosmo Barbary
Slytherin Prefect
Slytherin Prefect

Number of posts : 243

Back to top Go down

Post by Sofie Elkin Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:44 pm

Sofie had showed up to do some undercover research. Very few people knew who she was and she looked young, hopefully young enough that the angst-filled children would not notice her slip amongst their ranks and gather any intelligence she could. However, gathering intelligence from these children seemed impossible. There was nothing of use to her really.

She spotted a man she knew by sight but not much more. A man named Alder who was a rather cruel, and unruly Death Eater. And who was he talking to but Hitame. Sofie felt a little irritated. Hitame was her project. Alder was a blind fool. Power meant nothing without restraint. Sofie would offer such.

She approached calmly and called out, "Hitame!" as she got near. She walked forward and smiled kindly at the girl. "Is he bothering you?" She turned and placed herself between Alder and Hitame in a casual manner. "Hello, Alder. We haven't been formally introduced. My name is Sofie. This is an acquaintance of mine, Hitame. I hope you are not being mean."

Or ruining all of my hard work.
Sofie Elkin
Sofie Elkin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 209

Back to top Go down

Post by Johnathan Ashwood Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm

Ezra didn't want to be in Hawaii, but yet he was. His younger siblings had gotten Invitations to the Krum party on the beach, and he was there to make sure they didn't get into any trouble. He stood off in the distance scowling at all the people making fools of themselves. This was boring and irritated. Why did people ever go to these stupid things? rolling his eyes he walked over to lean up against the bar, and wondered if Danielle would show up at the party. He hadn't told her he was coming here, and now he was worried about her reaction if she showed up and didn't like that he was here. he crossed his arms over his chest and continued to watch.
Johnathan Ashwood
Johnathan Ashwood
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 444

Back to top Go down

Post by Ekko D'Eath-Augustine Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:49 pm

A party huh? Hosted tlby the Krum girl?

Amaris raised an eyebrow as she looked at the invitation in her hands. There was no doubt a lot of people would be going, and even though she wasn't feeling too good, she decided that she should go. It was better than being stuck inside her house with her brothers. Of course Julius decided to go too, just to keep an eye on her in case she felt too sick. But knowing him, he would disappear from her side as soon as they got there.

And she was right. The moment they arrived, Julius had run off to the bar with his friends who'd also come. She'd merely rolled her eyes and headed off toward the water. It was better there than being among all the other people who were just going to end up drunk. She stepped into the water lightly, feeling the water run along her feet and she looked to the side to see a girl who seemed to be freaking out about a fish or something in the water. She looked at the spot in the water she was looking at and she saw a boy in there. That was what she was worrying about? Amaris rolled her eyes and her eyes darted over to a figure that suddenly formed beside the girl.

Nathaniel Mulciber. Her eyes narrowed as she saw him and she just stared at them for a moment, a frown on her face. Soon she just scoffed and looked away. Amaris could really care less about what Nathaniel did with his life, just because they were supposed to get married didn't mean she was supposed to care about him.
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
Ekko D'Eath-Augustine
First Year Ravenclaw
First Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 424

http://twoworldscollide.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top