Protect - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Protect - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Protect

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protect - Page 3 Empty Re: Protect

Post by Alex Star Thu Aug 09, 2012 6:31 pm

Alex stood by because this was a fight between the two sisters, he let it happen but it was pretty sad for him. Why was he always causing these problems for other people, he was really bad luck for everyone around him. He couldn't do much else, as Hitame was done with her sister and started to walk away. Noami spoke like she was some type of call Girl, and he didn't know what side to go on. " Maybe I'ii take you up on your offer, Noami....I'ii be right back "

Damn his life, he decided to at least talk or reason with Hitame before returning to the injured Noami. He run up behind Hitame, making sure that they were away from Noami gaze, and earshot to talk to her in private. He grabbed her arm to stop her in her tracks, adding a extra amount of force guessing she wouldn't stop because she was mad. " Hitame, I know your mad at me for causing all this but I didn't want to do out of spit. It was a accident that I meet you here, but with everything happening, I couldn't contain myself because you always fight with me....and what I said earlier about you was not a lie "
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Protect - Page 3 Empty Re: Protect

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 20, 2012 2:46 pm

She honestly couldn't believe it, her sister, the one who she believed to be so innocent and pure had been snogging boys behind her back. Okay, she admitted it was a petty thing to be getting so mad about, but she couldn't help it. It wasn't the fact that she'd snogged them that angered, it was the fact that she'd done it behind her back that made her mad. And she wasn't going to take anything lightly on Naomi because of that, she'd done it to Naomi before, lied to her, but she had a good reason. It was to keep her safe ... alive. What good excuse did she had for doing that behind her back? There wasn't one.

She felt someone grab her arm and pull her back so she couldn't walk away. She immediately turned around and when she saw Alex, she torn her arm out of his grip, her eyes narrowing as she faced him. "Don't touch me!" she screamed at him. "I fight with you for a reason! I don't want you near me or my sister, can't you just leave us alone?!" she shouted at him. At this point now she was close to tears but she wasn't about to let them fall, although she could feel her vision getting blurred from the tears that were forming.

"I don't care if you did or didn't do it out of spite and I sure as hell don't give a damn about whether or not you meant what you said!" she said in a dangerous tone. She was reaching her limit with her patience and if she didn't get away soon, she might do something she would later regret. "Just ... just leave me alone you pathetic excuse for a Slytherin!" she said, quickly turning away because she couldn't hold her tears back anymore and she wasn't going to let him see her cry.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top