Protect
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Protect Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Protect

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protect Empty Protect

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:22 am

Hogsmeade just seemed like the perfect place to be right now.

She just felt like she needed to be close to the school that gave her comfort for nearly four years now. Even if the past year hadn't been the best one for her. She still couldn't get what Barker did to her out of her mind. And she still hadn't been able to tell anyone anything, much less Naomi. She couldn't say anything, or else her sister's life would be put in danger. Barker had made that clear to her, and there was no way she was going to let that happen.

Then she couldn't think about anything but what Sofie had told her about the Death Eaters. It really wasn't possible that they could be good. Was it? They caused so much damage to everyone, and she didn't get how they could even be seen as the 'good guys' as they had been called. So many things were going through her mind and she thought she was literally about to explode from everything going on inside her head. She was glad that Sophia wasn't there right now, or else she would read her mind and find out everything that had happened to her.

"So where should we go first Naomi?" she asked her twin sister softly as she stopped walking to look at her.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Protect Empty Re: Protect

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:32 am

Naomi slipped her arm through her sisters as they walked though hogsmeade. "Honey dukes maybe?" she asked tilting her head to the side. "or maybe the tea shop?" the girl shrugged as she looked over at her twin sister. "You okay?" Nao thought her sister was acting weird. sad and distant. "Lets go get candy! that will make everything better." She nodded curtly and began to walk away towards honeydukes.
The thirteen almost fourteen year old girl was wearing a short skirt with a dressy tank top and gladiator sandals all in bright colors excluding pink and including purple in many places including in her necklace and matching earrings.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 31, 2012 2:04 am

Hitame smiled sadly at her sister. "Yeah, I'm fine." she said softly. "It's wherever you want to do Nao." she added. She smiled softly as she watched her sister start to walk away toward Honeydukes and she followed behind a few steps. All these things that were going through her mind were making her so confused and she really couldn't stand much more of it.

"What kinds of candies are you gonna buy?" she asked Naomi, trying to get her mind off of everything. But she just kept remembering what Barker did to her, and she kept remembering the memories he brought up that caused her so much pain.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Tue Jul 31, 2012 1:39 pm

"Whatever will make you not so gloom and doom," Naomi said rolling her eyes as if the answer was the most obvious one in the world. "What else would I buy?" Pushing open the door to Honey Dukes the thirteen year old girl released herself from her sister and skipped off through the store. "What about Chocolate frogs, and Berty Botts?" She asked looking back over her shoulder. "Or Pumpkin Pastys?" she picked up a few candies as she walked through the store the biggest smile on her face. “Come one Hit, Its all about sunshine and happiness!” she called behind her giggling.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Tue Jul 31, 2012 6:33 pm

Easy for you to say. Hitame thought after her sister's comment. It was easy for Naomi to be all happy right now, because she didn't have to go through the things she had. The only thing she knew right now was that their biological parents were alive because she'd finally broken down and had to tell her about it.

But there were so many things Naomi didn't know. And Hitamé wasn't about to go telling her anything like it was nothing bad. She couldn't tell her sister anything about Barker, she couldn't just come out and say, 'oh hey Naomi. I got tortured by Barker and now you're gonna die cause I told you.' she wasn't stupid enought to say something like that.

"I'm okay with the Chocolate Frogs." she said softly. Hitamé didn't exactly like many sweets anymore after everything that happened, she could barely even sleep anymore.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Wed Aug 01, 2012 1:53 am

Alex came to Hogsmeade to work on the gardens, because that was his part time job as a gardener. But he felt like getting some candy, he wonder if they had any Japanese candy. But it wasn't only that at all, he had even more problems because he had done a bad thing. Another person's blood stained on his hands, lucky for him he was saved by Zada.

If she wasn't there, he might have been imprisoned and never seen the light of day. He had gotten out of the house, and came here to relax where people like a normal person would. But he was far from normal, most people were and walked into the store to keep his mind off of things.

Once he entered the building, his Topaz and Emerald eyes would glance over the store. Until he caught eye of her, it was Hitame and he felt his heart jump at just looking at her. He hadn't seen her, since the school ended and now she was here, Naomi was there as well. They didn't see him it seems, so he decided to back away and go somewhere else quickly. But as he backed away, he hit a stand that held Chocolate frogs and tipped it over causing the frogs containers to break, and they started to hop around the school.

If the sound of the stand falling didn't alarm them, the frogs would surely make them turn there heads. He had fallen on his back, and tried to get back up as he cursed under his breathe. " Smooth " He said under his breathe, as things tend to always not go his way.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Thu Aug 02, 2012 3:36 am

Naomi had turned around just in time to see a clumsy boy fall into the chocolate frogs and burst into a hysterical fit of giggles. She went over to the boy holding her hand out to him. “Hey you okay?” she asked between the giggles and gasps for breaths. “You really should be more careful.” While she waited for him to take her hand so she could help the boy up she looked to see if any of the chocolate frogs had survived the destruction. When she didn’t see any that didn’t look damaged or still had a frog in it she pouted for a slight second and shook it off.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:38 pm

Hitame heard a crash coming from the other side of the store and she looked at Naomi. The girl had run off to help the person who was on the floor as far as she could see. When she realized who it was, however, her eyes narrowed and she frowned. "Naomi!" she said sternly. "Get away from him and back here. NOW!" she nearly screamed at her sister.

Naomi didn't know anything about what happened between her and Alex. And that was how she wanted to keep it, it was dangerous to let him near Naomi and she wasn't going to let him near her. She glared at Alex as she walked up to him and Naomi, and grabbed her sister's arm. She began to pull her away from the boy and didn't even take a second glance at him.

[OOC: sorry for the slight gm. Still not very used to not playing Nap as an NPC :3]
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Sat Aug 04, 2012 7:29 am

Alex had looked up at Naomi, she had extended her hand to his and he only looked at it. He was hesitate but took a hold of her hand, and brought himself up to a standing position. " Thanks Naomi " But of course something had made him, grip her hand in his, which was Hitame yelling, and almost screaming at Naomi. Now the real drama was about to start among them, and he wanted to avoid this as well.

He cursed his bad luck for this to happen, but he wasn't going to allow Hitame to have her way. He believe Naomi should know a few things, even if she wasn't around to know them. As Hitame would try to pull Naomi away from Alex, he held her in place with the hand he was holding when she tried to help him up. " I don't think so " Not allowing them to get away, knowing full well that Hitame would be pissed and Naomi was now in the middle of there like/dislike relationship.

He glared at Hitame pass Naomi, but this was very awkward and well different with Naomi around. As usual Hitame was playing her Anti-social and hating act, even if she was nice to him at one point, it never lasted long. " Damn it, Hitame!.....why the hell are you always like this around me. What have I done to cause you to hate my guts to the point that you don't even want to see me, I've said I was sorry to Naomi and I meant it! "

(OOC: Well this is interesting, sorry about that Naomi being the stuffed bear between two fighting children xD )
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:57 pm

"Both of you let go of me!" Naomi whined, "I'm not the pull toy in between the two puppies or the toy with the two kids fighting over it!" She pulled her hands out of both of theirs. Looking over at Alex she narrowed her eyes, "You stand there and watch your choice of words. Now stay," She said before pulling her sister a few steps away, "Whats going on with you? First your all depressed now you being all protective and limiting, like always. Your hiding things from me again. Trying to keep me safe. Spill it," The young girl crossed her arms over her chest and waited for her sisters reply, and explanation. She waited for all the juice gossip that no one would tell her.
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum