Protect - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Protect - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Protect

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Protect - Page 2 Empty Re: Protect

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Sun Aug 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Her eyes narrowed at Alex as she turned around to face him when he kept her from taking Naomi away. "This has nothing to do with Naomi!" she said in a dangerous tone. "Can't you understand that I just don't like you?!" she screamed at him. "I don't like you and I don't want you near my sister. All you'll do is hurt her!" she said, her voice raising with anger.

As Naomi pulled her away a few steps to talk to her, Hitame stared at her sister. She turned her head to the side and looked away from Naomi, a clear sign that she wouldn't tell her the truth. "It's nothing you need to know." she said softly. "This is between me and him, and I just don't want you to get caught in the middle of my problems." she added. Technically that last statement wasn't a lie, not totally anyways. She didn't want her to get caught in the problem, but it did involve her in a way.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 3936
Special Abilities : Seer

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:32 am

Alex had released Naomi, as she took her charming Sister a few steps away to talk to her. Naomi was very nice, and understanding as Hitame was sometimes rash, and protective of her sister. It was like the first time they all meant in the forest near the lake at Hogwarts, he was being a Bastard, and Hitame set him straight, yet she had given a new view to change for the better. He was rather crazy then just to change because of two girls, or was it just that they believed he could change at that time.

Even as Hitame screamed her words at him, he felt that they were her way of just trying to make him stay away from Naomi. Or more like not let someone like him in, because he could end up just backstabbing them at a later time, she had said that all Slytherins were the same. But he held honor over trickery, he wouldn't fall so low that he wouldn't even think about doing such a thing. " Don't lie to yourself, all the times we meet after our first meeting....I always tried to help you and your sister " He decided to go with a different approach, not letting her words affect him or become angered that what she wanted.

He could still somewhat hear, what they were saying and decided that Naomi should know a few things. He walked up closer to them, but stopped a few steps away from them to not get in there space. " What Hitame, don't want to tell your sister that I kissed you and you kissed back...." He topaz and emerald eyes would look from Noami to Hitame, as his face was calm, but serious because he was speaking the truth and didn't want to be called a lair, aside from that there was a faint blush on his face.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 326
Special Abilities : Chlorokenisis

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Mon Aug 06, 2012 2:56 am

"All the times we met after our first meeting?" she raised an eyebrow at him. "Please, you make it seem like it was millions of times. It was twice. And those were by accident." she scoffed at him. "No one ever asked for your help. We've been just fine without you." she said. As usual, Hitame refused to accept that he'd helped them in any way. And she would continue to if needed.

Her eyes narrowed as he walked toward them and she took a step forward, stepping almost completely in front of Naomi. His words caught her a bit by surprise and she felt her cheeks begin to burn. She lowered her head slightly so her hair would hide her face and the blush but she spoke softly. "I did not." she said, her hands clutched into fists. "I did not kiss you back." she added softly. She wasn't going to bother saying the kiss never happened, what was the point? But she wasn't going to admit that she'd kissed the Slytherin back.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Wed Aug 08, 2012 1:22 pm

"Oh my god," Naomi said rolling her eyes, "all of this because of a kiss? Really? Come on Hit it's normal watch," She said to her sister and turned toward Alex. She placed her hand on his cheek to turn his face towards hers and let it drop before kissing him lightly. "See that simple, and almost everyone in hogwarts has kissed a guy before. There have even been some girls kissing girls from what i've heard around here lately." she looked back and fourth between the two of them. "Now kiss if you still don't like it stay away from each other. Simple as that." she stepped away from the two and crossed her arms over her chest and waited.

(ooc: sorry this sounds more like Aria)
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 88
Special Abilities : Speaking to Animals, Empathy

http://khandvampireknight.forumsmotions.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:24 am

Alex looked at Hitame catching a small blush on her face, but he didn't like how she sounded. He doesn't like to lie, and she said that she didn't kiss him. " I Promised that I would protect you and your Sister, don't you remember that hitame " He wanted her to prove it, as he was about to walk up to her. But he froze as Naomi was approaching him, speaking of that wasn't much at all. And how kissing was normal, and very simple.

Alex felt Naomi move closer to him, and touched his cheek. His eyes would widen at her, as she brought her lips over his for a light kiss before pulling away. But as they kissed even for a few moments, he didn't felt anything at all, it was boorish and plain. But he was in shock, he wanted to just push her away but he didn't want to hurt Naomi because hell would raise over, meaning Hitame would grow angry.

" Don't ever do that Again, Naomi....I'm falling for Hitame not you.........Baka!! " He didn't register the words that came out of his mouth, until he said it out loud to the two of them refering the last word to himself for being stupid. Was he just going crazy already, now he said these words because of Naomi actions. His words weren't a lie, anyone could see that his face grew red, but he brought his hair to cover his face.

He started to back away from them, as he expected some sort of witty response or just plain anger from Hitame because of his words, that were very random at a time like this. God, he was one of the stupidest Slytherins ever, as he had to be falling for a gryffindor his House enemy..funny thing was that he didn't care about that at all. " I think that I should go now, after all, you said all slytherin are the same, Hitame.....I rather die then let that be true " He said in a low voice, with a frown on his face and started to walk away from them. Would someone stop him, or would they let him left and do something he might regret.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:39 am

Rage built up in Naomi as Alex spoke then started to walk away. "there is no way in heck you are going to just walk away like that," she practically screamed chaseing after the boy. "You do not say you are falling for someone then freaking walk away. That is what makes you like all those stupid Slytherins!" When she reached him placed her hand on his shoulder meaning to make him turn around. "They are the idiots who use girls then dump them like trash after they get want. And I would freaking know!" in the short moments Naomi was way from her sisters side she had been with a few boys but she had faild to tell Hitamé
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Alex Star Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:26 am

Alex felt Naomi hand touch his shoulders, and he instinctively turned around. Seeing her there stopping him, he only looked at the ground. Her words were right, but he had never knew that he was doing something that other sytherins did. He hated the other sytherin in his house, he wished that he could have been in a different house, even Hufflepuff would have been better. " I thank you Naomi, for setting me straight.....but I think Hitame hates my guts for what I just said " He smiled at her sadly for helping him from making a mistake? " But I won't run away again, and I am not someone who would ever do that to a women " He looked over at Hitame expecting her to be angry at him, and never want to see his guts again.
Alex Star
Alex Star
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 09, 2012 2:35 am

Hitame froze as she saw what Naomi did. Her eyes widened as she saw her kiss Alex and she quickly looked away from the two of them. She clutched her hands into fists and she looked back at Naomi once she pulled away from him. "This isn't about a stupid kiss Naomi." she said. "This is about something much more serious, something you'd never be able to understand." she added, feeling anger well up inside her.

His words made her stop though. She turned her attention from Naomi to Alex and frowned at him. A Slytherin was actually admitting that he had feelings for a girl who was in the rival house. How stupid could someone be? Although, she wasn't sure how the accidental confession made her feel. She didn't know what to think, but she felt a blush creep onto her cheeks as she just stared at the two of them.

"Like I said. All Slytherins are the same." she snapped out of her daze and scoffed coldly as he began to walk away. Although when she heard Naomi's words as she ran after Alex, her eyes narrowed and her anger boiled up again. She went after Naomi and grabbed her arm somewhat roughly. "What do you mean by that Naomi?" she growled the question at her. "What the hell did you do?!"

She pretty much ignored Alex for the time being. She wanted to know what Naomi had done when she wasn't around. And Hitame wasn't going to let anyone stop her from getting the truth out of Naomi. She needed to know what her sister had been up too when she wasn't around.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Naomi Higurashi2 Thu Aug 09, 2012 12:56 pm

"Oh it's not as bad as you think," Naomi said, "Just a kiss or two with the older boys, some slytherins, and ravenclaws but never a gryffindor, you would have found out if there was a gryffindor, and you would have treated me like a baby like you always have. We are twins you know." She rolled her eyes at her sister. "I'm still intact, even if a few guys stopped our little make out sessions because I wouldn't let them do stuff." If they didn't leave soon or stop yelling at each other, the manager or owner or who ever would be coming over to yell at them to leave. Naomi had come in here for candy, but now she wasn't in the mood for candy anymore. All of the yelling had ruined her good mood. "Come on Hit," She said, "Lets go. Alex if you ever need someone to relax with find me. I've found snoggings someone is a grate stress reliever."
Naomi Higurashi2
Naomi Higurashi2
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Anabelle Mulciber Thu Aug 09, 2012 1:28 pm

Hitame felt her anger boiling up in her again. She couldn't believe thar she was hearing this, especially not from her sister. The person who she and everyone else always believed was so sweet and innocent and oblivious to all the danger that was around her. Guess everyone had been wrong, and Hitame looked down for a moment as her mind processed everything she'd just said. It made her so angry to hear all this, but it made her even more angry that she hadn't known about it since the beginning.

Before she gave any thought to her actions, her hand came up it flew towards Naomi, slapping her across the face. Something that she thought she would never do to her, but she didn't regret doing it. "We might be twins but I'm still older. Even if it's by a few seconds or minutes. I'm older and responsible for you." she growled at her sister. "You don't get it Naomi. I'm supposed to be taking care of you, protecting you from things you don't even know about right now. And you go off and do these things by yourself, what if one of those boys you sniffed was a Dark Follower?" she hissed softly. "We are targets for them, for the Death Eaters ... because our parents did things that even they can't forgive. You exposed yourself ... and if something happens to you now, I won't help you." she said and she started walking away from both Naomi and Alex.
Anabelle Mulciber
Anabelle Mulciber
Sixth Year Gryffindor
Sixth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top