This is where the healing begins - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is where the healing begins - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is where the healing begins

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is where the healing begins - Page 4 Empty Re: This is where the healing begins

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:42 am

After Thaor didn't hear a response, he walked towards the door, and saw only Remus. So she's gone? I'm here for good? Thaor asked him. Before Thaor could get an answer, he was pulled back to the real world, he was still in spirit form, and he saw what was unfolding, Khaat seemed weak, Robert was upset.

I've got to get them to stop the life support. Thaor thought to himself, he believed as long as his body was alive, Khaat would be in danger since he refused to come back. Thaor quickly threw himself into Severus's body, hoping it would work.

Severus didn't strugle much, and quickly Thaor had control.

Averte Statura Thaor said through Severus, pointing Sev's wand at Brian, hoping to push him off of Thaor to break the last life support spell. Robert had broken contact to aid Khaat, he only needed Brian to break contact for a single second, and it'd all be over. Or so he thought.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

This is where the healing begins - Page 4 Empty Re: This is where the healing begins

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:19 pm

"Its not that simple, you dolt," Remus said to Thaor. "She traded herself for you. She threw in all the chips--on you. If you break all contact, you'll kill her for sure. There are two ways for her to survive. One, and the easiest one, is if you go back. The other..." he hesitated, "is...well, much more complicated."

He watched the form of yet one more person approaching the scene in front of the school gates. A woman in flowing white. Her dressing gown. Rousted out of bed for this. But she could not stay away. Remus approved. He needed a seer right now. One that was fully functional. And she was very functional. It was Kate. And if anyone was entitled to be here at, probably, the death of her only child, it was Khaat's mother. Kate's seers senses were already very hightened. Enough that she was not emotional whatsoever. It kept her shielded from it, and Remus was glad for that. The emotions would come later. She'd vent them, whatever they were, at Robert later. But now, her seers powers trapped the ugliness away from her heart.

OOC: gotta go to work now. see you later. maybe at lunch.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22721
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Aug 01, 2012 12:55 pm

Thaor realized just how much Khaat put on the line for him, and he couldn't throw that in her face, he left Severus, who fell to the ground, and returned to the cave, he walked to the doorway and just stood there, not ready to take that final step.

Severus stood up, rage filling his body. How dare he take control of me! he said as he ran up to Thaor's limp body, he aimed his wand at it, Sectumsempra he said, as he slashed his arm through the air, causing deep gashes to come accross Thaor's torso and neck. Severus turned on the spot, and disapparated.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Aug 01, 2012 4:42 pm

"Jack!" Robert was outraged. "Arrest Severus! On my orders! An attack against an unarmed defensless wizard is a breech of law. Arrest him at once! I dont have time for his anger management issues right now!" He put himself in check and immediately got hold of his anger and gave Jack a silent look of apology.

He turned to Brian. "You'll have to let go, Son," Robert said slowly. "You have no choice."

"Do you have her?" Brian asked.

"Only just. And she has him."

"How can you do this?" Brian asked. Robert was hurt himself.

"Until my last breath, if I have to. I'm not letting go. If I let go, she dies."

"Can't you just break her contact?"

"No," Kate said softly. "Not now. If he does, they both die. We must depend on Remus to guide us now. She...she's done something on the other side. She's bound to Thaor at the moment. Unless we find the right way, if Thaor dies, she dies with him."

"Will you die with her and Thaor?" Brian looked at Robert, unbelieving.

"Yes," Robert said softly. He was becoming very fatherly and parental with the people around him now. It was a horrible moment for everyone. And they needed to be guided through it. Not strongarmed. "If I have to, to try to save my daughter, I will. Now, follow my orders, Son." Michael took his arm away from Jack and laid it on Robert's shoulder.

"If you can take any of mine, then do it," Michael said. Michael knew that Jack would gladly lend some of her life energies to save Thaor if someone asked her. But Michael knew that if it didn't work they might all well die trying to save him and Khaat. He was not even going to suggest it of her. He didn't have the heart to risk losing Jack too. He stayed silent. Deliberately didn't look at her. He was hoping that Jack was not bright enough to catch that, although Robert's errand was important, it could also wait. Robert was doing his best to protect any more people from dying than necessary. In short, he was trying to protect Jack in his own odd way, just like Michael was trying to do.

Brian had no choice. He broke contact with them to take out his wand and cast the Vunera Sanantur over Thaor's sectumsempras to heal them.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 01, 2012 6:56 pm

Jack watched it all tensely, unable to do anything but wait with Michael. Jack hated it, but it was not her battle. She had never been a Healer and had no choice but to leave it to the professionals that were already hard at work. She watched and waited. And then, Severus tried to screw everything up.

Jack was given orders and she responded with, "With pleasure." She turned to Severus and called, "Oi, dimwit." She lept on top of him, trying to pin him to the ground before he suddenly disapparated. She cursed and picked herself up off the ground. Michael's words stirred her, and she stood, leaving the idiot to his own devices wherever he went and standing next to Michael.

She had been listening the best she could. She knew they were all offering up part of their lives and she knew they wouldn't want her near such business. What they didn't know is Jack had a back up. Jack was bound to a poltergeist, and through him, her soul was attached- just enough. Just enough that made her certain of her duty to offer her life as often as she had. "I'm here too. I'm not leaving this place without them." She looked at Robert, willing him to understand. She was an adult, she had EARNED her right to be treated like she knew what she was doing.

Last edited by Jaquellene "Jack" Dyllan on Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Aug 01, 2012 10:16 pm

(OOC(He already disapparated.....))

Thaor knew things were about to get hairy, he could tell, he took a deep breath and steped through the doorway. Almost instantly he felt an imense pain, and realized he was bleeding, a lot, he wasn't sure what had happened, but he was back in his body, and quickly passed out from loss of blood, he was once again, not breathing, but he didn't go back into limbo, his spirit/soul was still in his body, dying, slowly, and painfully.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Aug 01, 2012 11:22 pm

((Edited. Sorry about that! I'm dumb))
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:12 am

The very instant Thaor stepped through the doorway, Remus shouted at whoever could hear him. "Now!"

"Get Thaor!" Kate shouted. "Now!" Brian reached down and resumed the life support for Khaat, and Kate forced Khaat's hands to break their hold on Thaor. It didn't take much because Khaat had nothing left to give. Robert continued to work with Brian to support Thaor.

Michael and Robert breathed a huge sigh of relief. Thaor was alive, and Khaat would live. And Kate wanted answers. She would be seeking answers. Had Remus had a back up plan at all? Had he even known? Or had he let her put her life right on the line for Thaor?

"Can we get the hell out of here now?" Michael asked. Thaor needed to be in the Intensive Care Unit at St. Mungos where life support could be continued by more spells and more means than just one healer. And Khaat and Robert needed to rest--immediately or sooner. He looked at Jack. "When we get them to St. Mungos, I'm going with you to get that rouge auror. I've got a bone to pick with him." He would let Jack take the lead, but she was definitely not arresting a fellow auror alone.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:51 am

Jack watched and suddenly felt a weird swelling in her chest, a sudden explosion, and she gasped as though she had been underwater for a very long time and had suddenly broke the surface. She sunk again, gripping Michael and she whispered to him, "They got him. Thaor's alive."

Michael's response was very fitting. Michael promised they would get to the idiot that Jack had not been able to thoroughly flog, so she nodded. She immediately turned and headed towards Thaor and Robert, thinking only that Thaor needed the most immediate attention, and knowing Khaat was in good hands. Jack stooped and grabbed Thaor's hand and then slipped her arm in Robert's. "This is going to be awkward, just hang on."

With that she pivoted from her squatting position, and disappeared from the spot, headed for St. Mungo's.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Aug 03, 2012 1:59 am

OOC: I will move the thread...um...now??

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top