This is where the healing begins
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

This is where the healing begins Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

This is where the healing begins

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

This is where the healing begins Empty This is where the healing begins

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:33 am

Thaor apparated to Hogsmeade, right outside of the grounds of Hogwarts. His eyes were bloodshot, with dark circles and lines underneath them, his hair greyed and balding, and he was walking with a limp. He walked to the gates of Hogwarts and took out his wand, normally, this would have opened the gates, however it wasn't working. What the hell?! I am deputy headmaster, I demand you open at once. Thaor yelled at the gate, when there was no response, he got very angry. Bombarda Maxima! Thaor bellowed, aiming his wand at the gate. The spell flew at the gates, and deflected off. Son of a b**** Thaor yelled.

BOMBARDA MAXIMA! Thaor bellowed again with all his strength, the spell once again deflected and this time it knocked him off his feet. [/b]AVADA KEDAVRA[/b] Thaor yelled as he stood to his feet. A flash of green light flew at the gates, and rebounded, barely missing thaor's head by inches. YOU CAN'T SACK ME! I DEMAND YOU OPEN! Thaor yelled, turning his back on the gates and staggering towards Hogsmeade. Robert Lupin will hear about this.

Expecto Patronum! Thaor said, and a dark creature protruded from his wand, flying off into the distance to send Robert the message I can't get into Hogwarts, Have I been sacked?

Thaor stumbled into the town, and saw a person he'd been hoping he'd run into, Khaat Lupin.

You! THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT! Thaor yelled at her as he ran up to her. I'm going to make you pay, YOU DID THIS TO ME! CRUCIO! Thaor yelled, aiming his wand at Khaat's chest.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

This is where the healing begins Empty Re: This is where the healing begins

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:18 pm

Jack had just done another quick delivery of magical creatures to the grounds of Hogwarts for next year's term when she heard a commotion. She left the gates, closing it behind her and heard shouting. She quickly jogged around the corner and spotted a familair figure, one Thoar Elldir, heading into the small village, looking incredibly upset. She called out his name, but he must not have heard, for he continued on.

Jack jogged lightly afterward, keeping him in her sights when she spotted him approaching Khaat Lupin. His next words were heard by all in the vicinity, and so was the action witnessed. "THAOR!" Jack bellowed, sprinting after him and leaping towards him from behind, grabbing his arm and attempting to pull his wand upwards before the spell could hit Khaat. "THAOR, STOP!" She could not have Thaor thrown into Azkaban.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:34 am

Khaat had been merely heading from Michael's when she, somehow like always, ended up being at the wrong place at the wrong time. It was Thaor. And he was firing on her and bellowing nonsense. She hadn't seen it coming. She'd been blindsided. There seemed to be a flurry of spells all at once. A bombarda spell at the gates of the school--which was closed for the summer anyway. A patronus. Someone defending her. More yelling.

What the hell was going on? Thaor was bellowing something about demanding to be let in. About her father hearing about it. About being deputy headmaster. But...he hadn't been deputy headmaster in months and months. He had known that.

As the surprise wore off, it began to dawn on her. Thaor was seriously disturbed. She didn't know what had happened, but it was pretty clear. He was mentally ill--and at the moment, he was very dangerous.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 22669
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Fri Jul 13, 2012 1:53 am

Robert and Michael had been sitting over glasses of port. They were each smoking one of Michael's Italian cigarettes and enjoying some small talk after a wonderful filet mignon dinner Michael had made. An explosion crashed through the silence of the peaceful summer night. The patronus lit the night sky with a ferocity neither had expected.

Robert recognized it. It was Thaor's twisted up, scrambled patronus.

"Michael! Its Thaor!" Robert tossed his cigarette in the hearth, spilling the glass of port as he lept to his feet. Michael slammed his glass on the table and jumped up. They both snatched up their wands.

"There," Michael pointed.

"The school," Robert said. They apparated out. They arrived at the school gates and saw Jack Dyllan taking a firm stand to hold off a wild eyed Thaor. Michael moved to try to stand in between Jack and Khaat to try to shield them both if he could.

"Thaor," Robert called with a very calm, steady tone. "What's wrong? Talk to me."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:17 am

Thaor spun around as Jack grabbed his arm, GET, THE, HELL, OFF, OF, ME, YOU, CRAZY, LITTLE, B****! Thaor yelled, turning his wand onto Jack. Petrificus Totalus Thaor said, aiming his wand at Jack's chest.

Thaor saw Michael and Robert running up, YOU CAN NOT DO THIS TO ME ROBERT. ILL SHOW YOU! ILL SHOW ALL OF YOU! Thaor yelled turning his wand to Robert. I am not washed up, you can't sack me! Thaor said, drool dripping down his chin. Sectumsempra! Thaor shouted, after the spell shot he spun his wand to Michael, Attonbitus Thaor said, sending lightening bolts at Michael.

Thaor turned once more to Khaat, It's all yourfault. I'll do to you, what you've done to me. Morsomnium Thaor said, his wand pointing at Khaats face.

Thaor backed away from the four, giving himself an easier position to protect himself from, in his mind, all four of them must die, and he could take them. In reality, if anyone was going to die tonight, it would be Thaor, He could probably handle two of them on his own, but not four.

Thaor normally wouldn't dare touch Khaat, Jack, Robert or Michael, but he is in a psychotic state, and slowly dying, however, he doesn't believe it has affected his magical ability.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Jaquellene Jack Dyllan Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 pm

Thoar turned around, grabbing her free hand. Jack's knapsack jostled against her back as he screamed in her face and she felt a surge of emotions that was not her own. The weird force inside her she had never understood was warning her of Thaor's true anger and her wand was already up when he cast the spell. She blocked it and pulled away, but Thaor's attention was off her.

The motion of him turning from her spun her and she tripped backwards into the dust. She could see the approach of Robert and Michael and she sought out Michael's eye. She and Michael worked together. The more in sync they could get, the better. Jack had a connection to Michael, but she had one to Thaor. Her main goal with him was to keep him alive, having been the one to witness his attempted suicide. She wouldn't give up. But she owed her life to Khaat on countless occasions, and Robert was her boss.

She had to keep them all alive.

She was behind Thaor, and the others were before him. "Thaor," she called. "Let's go to my house for a drink. Come on, Thaor." She could feel his emotions and she knew it was all in vain.
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Jaquellene Jack Dyllan
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 10287
Special Abilities : Occlumency
Occupation : Unspeakable | Beater for the Falmouth Falcons | Deed-Holder of Satan's

https://jackles-feels-feelings.polyvore.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:36 pm

"Protego Totalum!" Robert fired his wand to protect them, but not before the sectumsempra struck him. He wasn't going to surrender easily. In the time it took Thaor to fire the first spell, Khaat and Michael followed Robert's lead and fired the same protego spell to try to create a protection net.

"Jack!" Robert ordered. "Same spell! Fire!" He was hoping that between Michael and Jack and Khaat they could hold off Thaor's insanity. He knew he himself was bleeding out. Khaat didnt' know what was wrong with Thaor and she didn't care. He had attempted to kill them all in one form or another. He had to be stopped.

"Thaor," Michael said, "don't make me hurt you...."

"Its no use," Robert said, dropping to one knee because of blood loss. "he's...hallucinating." He fired his patronus, and it shot across the sky with a brilliant white light. In seconds, more people began arriving. Angus, Brian, and Kate--Khaat's mother. And they were all ready for a fight. Brian took a defensive post in front of Robert. Michael stepped closer to Jack. Angus and Kate took up the distance between Robert and Khaat.

"Go tend your father," Brian told Khaat quietly, not taking his eyes off Thaor. Khaat moved quickly to her father to start the Vunera Sanantur.

"Kill him if you have to," Khaat reluctantly ordered.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Severus Kyle Hansen Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:41 pm

Kye was sitting in the Auror office when he got multiple reports of an attack in Hogsmeade, he grabbed his cloak and apparated to the small village outside Hogwarts. Upon first glance he saw Thaor attacking Robert, Michael, Khaat and Jack, he saw Robert fall, and multiple others show up. He ran up to the group, positioning himself between the fallen minister and Thaor, aiming his wand at Thaor Stupify he said.

What is going on! He asked to no one in paticular.

This was his first glimpse of real 'action' since he rejoined the aurors, and he was kinda excited.
Severus Kyle Hansen
Severus Kyle Hansen
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:51 pm

Thaor ignored Jacks requests, he knew she wasn't a threat, for now, he saw Robert fall and then Michael spoke. Something about Michael's voice calmed Thaor and snapped him back to sanity. His mouth dropped open, and looked around, dazed and confused, he dropped his wand in shock. Robert was laying on the ground, bleeding out. Thaor remembered he had attacked them, but didn't know why, his mind was racing when three more people showed up, then Khaat spoke, and his brief moment of Sanity quickly vanished, she ordered them to kill him if they had to.

Thaor quickly snatched up his wand and aimed it at Khaat, If they were taking him down, he'd at least get her. Sectumsempra Thaor said, making a slashing motion across Khaats chest in the air with his wand. It was really a nasty spell, and that is why it was Thaor's favorite.

Thaor quickly glanced to the three new people, his wand landing on Brian, who he deemed the most of a threat. Avada Ked was all Thaor got out before he was hit by an unknown spell, he flew backwards and once he got his bearings, he looked to the source of the spell, Severus Hansen. Amid the commotion he hadn't noticed his arrival. Thaor jumped up and aimed his wand at Sev, shouting AVADA KEDAVRA watching a green jet of light fly from his wand towards Severus.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Thu Jul 19, 2012 1:59 am

Robert had fallen on the ground, and Khaat was working a Vulnera Sanantur to stop his bleeding. The sectumsempra Thaor had fired towards Khaat bounced off of Robert's shield, but when Thaor fired at his new young auror, Robert tilted his wand at Thaor and fired a nonverbal Expelliarmus. Brian had lifted his wand to fire, but Robert had been quicker. Even wounded, he was quick to defend his family.

Michael raised his hand to stop and silence the others. "Thaor," Michael said, his voice quiet and steady. "You don't want to do this. Stop. Please. Just stop a second. This isn't right. We're friends. Remember. Remember the good old days? It was you and me and Ozzy and Remus and the others? Its still us. Think--we swore it for life, my friend. For life."

And they had. They had sworn to stand for each other, no matter what, for life.

"I don't know what happened," Michael continued, "Maybe you're just bewitched. But this isn't what you want to do. This is family--Ozzy's family, my family--your family. Thaor--nobody is going to fire if you don't. Stop a second and just tell me what happened. I know something's not right, but I can't help unless you tell me what it is." He looked at the others. "Hold your fire. Nobody fires until we give him a chance."

Khaat finished her Vulnera Sanantur on her father, and the bloodstains began to disappear. He would need a bit to regain himself.

Brian looked at Severus. "He's either bewitched or he's ill," Brian said softly to Severus. "Either way, he's tried to kill the Minister and the Chief Warlock. Stand your ground, but we'd like to end this peacefully if we can."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top